RepackboxMidSouth Shooters SupplyInline FabricationRotoMetals2
Lee PrecisionTitan ReloadingMCD ProductsReloading Everything

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: who do I thank?

Boolit Master

I cede to your wisdom, don't know what I was thinking.

Boolit Master

Edge of The Crab Orchard National Wildlife Refuge
    I just want to hear Janet tell about her new rifle,,,,,,

Boolit Master

[QUOTE=scottiemom;2343515
    Jim? well, not sure...he came flying up the driveway, ran into the house and said "you never saw me". Don't know what happened but I saw the glass repair truck heading toward the courthouse this morning.....[/QUOTE]

I don't know any of ya, but posts like this really makes me wonder????But I think I'd like to!
    It's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years (Abe Lincoln)

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government.” George Washington

We should really try and get a recording of this wildman, So ifin Im in the back wood here in Virginia and hear him I;ll know which way to run. His britches could be "The new blaze orange". Glad to hear your feeling better.

Boolit Grand Master

Where our governors, congressmen AND THEIR WIVES make our license plates
    If you have heard the screams made by the SASQUATCHES of the north west just remember that is a soft rumble compared to his blood curdling calls.

It is rumored his call has even shattered windows as far away as central WEST Virginia.
    WE WON. WE BEAT THE MACHINE. WE HAVE CCW NOW.

Moderator Emeritus / Trusted loob groove dealer

Somers, Montana, a quaint little drinking village,with a severe hunting and fishing problem.
    I just heard he was spotted next county over. He's sitting on top of a windmill drinking whiskey, and shooting at pigeons. Problem is, there ain't really any pigeons there, he just THINKS he sees them!
    The solid soft lead bullet is undoubtably the best and most satisfactory expanding bullet that has ever been designed. It invariably mushrooms perfectly, and never breaks up. With the metal base that is essential for velocities of 2000 f.s. and upwards to protect the naked base, these metal-based soft lead bullets are splendid.
    John Taylor - "African Rifles and Cartridges"

Forget everything you know about loading jacketed bullets. This is a whole new ball game!

Boolit Grand Master

Where our governors, congressmen AND THEIR WIVES make our license plates
    Well that could have been his thing all along.

The video was interesting BUT here is one that many of you young folks have never seen but us with some rings on us will enjoy and remember.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAeT1JmJNTg

Enjoy as there are many old memories listed there.
    WE WON. WE BEAT THE MACHINE. WE HAVE CCW NOW.

Boolit Master

Janet,

Jim will be home soon. I posted a box with some 30 caliber boolits to him today in return for those 22lr swaged bullets he sent me last week. I recall him starting a post on what to load for your 308 Win. I sent 130 and 175gr boolits for you to experiment with.

Bruce (the other North American Purple Tights member of the Jeff Brown Hunt Club...)
    I Cast my Boolits, Therefore I am Happy.
    Bona Fide member of the Jeff Brown Hunt Club

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Water Bill View Post
    Jim snuck out of the house (well lubricated) wearing his world famous longjohns.
    It was a set up from the beginning. Mr. Bill caused the mischief wearing the purple outfit as a disguise, knowing everyone would only see the outfit and not notice the feline face under the ball cap. It was the purrfect crime.

Sparky45 you were 1/2 right, capable of using firearms. Of sound mines?? Remember we all that cast have nevre problems from all the lead poisoning.
    Good to hear you feeling better Janet.
    CD in TN