Inline FabricationLee PrecisionMidSouth Shooters SupplyRepackbox
Snyders JerkyTitan ReloadingRotoMetals2Reloading Everything
Load Data Wideners
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sad news this evening

I just seen this post and sorry for your lost,there is always some out there think they can do what that one done and do not care.and like is stated think they own every thing . Here in IA the land owner has down to the high water mark on a mandering water way . and still no one need to shot just because they feel like to.Sorry to hear. about this .
    Life Member of NRA,NTA,DAV ,ITA. Also member of FTA,CBA

Boolit Buddy

praying
    What I hand-load; .380acp; 9mm/9mmR; 38/357mag; 45acp;
    223rem(5.56mm); 22-250rem; 243win; 6.5 Grendel; 270 win; 30-30win; 308win; 45-70gov.

on the list to start Loading; 30-06 springfield; 222 rem; 6.5x55 swedish

"You might be a gun nut if you load 45-70 on a progressive press" -HICKOK45<- was he talking about me!?!

---
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
    _________________ ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Sorry 41 mag . I hope that justice is found, no matter what it is . Down around the Washington county area , there are some real died in the rule red necks , and most of the time either drugs or alcohol are involved . Just realize that not all of us good old boys are such dumb asses .
    God bless America

Whatever the reason, cause or circumstances, whenever anyone is killed it leave pain, grief and devastation in it's wake. It is never a good thing and something to avoided, unless there is no other choice. Folks should seek to avoid confrontations that can turn deadly.

I was raised by my Grandfather who was a well known trial lawyer in our part of the world. One day, when I was about 10, I asked him how he could defend murderers. I still remember his words..."Son, always remember that not all killings are murder.". This is very true from a legal standpoint, but all killings do leave very bad consequences for many people after the blood is cleaned up and the deceased put in the ground.

Something to remember, before we get all puffed up and are ready to whip somebody's A##.
    Disclaimer: The above is not holy writ. It is just my opinion based on my experience and knowledge. Your mileage may vary.

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by Don Purcell View Post
    Shane, sorry to hear of this. Call me if you want. Crocker looks like real loser. Don
    Donnie...this was Bonnies oldest boy, Frankie. Dads sister. Don't know if you know Bonnie though.

Quote Originally Posted by Char-Gar View Post
    Whatever the reason, cause or circumstances, whenever anyone is killed it leave pain, grief and devastation in it's wake. It is never a good thing and something to avoided, unless there is no other choice. Folks should seek to avoid confrontations that can turn deadly.

I was raised by my Grandfather who was a well known trial lawyer in our part of the world. One day, when I was about 10, I asked him how he could defend murderers. I still remember his words..."Son, always remember that not all killings are murder.". This is very true from a legal standpoint, but all killings do leave very bad consequences for many people after the blood is cleaned up and the deceased put in the ground.

Something to remember, before we get all puffed up and are ready to whip somebody's A##.
    Not ready to whip anyones as*. Just remember, this incident was murder. Crocker shot someone who was unarmed, and trying to get him to put the gun down. Granted there was probably plenty of expletive words going around, but no picking up a stick, rock or anything by the victim /my cousin.
    Which places it squarely on murder.
    And to think the medias got about 1/2 of it correct. It started over a guy peeing in a bush so the women wouldn't see him or floaters see him...... we got the full story yesterday. He wasn't destroying property, just draining the lizard, and then they were leaving.

Sorry for your loss. Its typical the press is screwing the story up, your lucky the media got it half right! I had an ex girlfriend whose son committed suicide and the stories the local papers spun were unreal!! Hopefully the truth will prevail?

Quote Originally Posted by 41 mag fan View Post
    Donnie...this was Bonnies oldest boy, Frankie. Dads sister. Don't know if you know Bonnie though.

Not ready to whip anyones as*. Just remember, this incident was murder. Crocker shot someone who was unarmed, and trying to get him to put the gun down. Granted there was probably plenty of expletive words going around, but no picking up a stick, rock or anything by the victim /my cousin.
    Which places it squarely on murder.
    And to think the medias got about 1/2 of it correct. It started over a guy peeing in a bush so the women wouldn't see him or floaters see him...... we got the full story yesterday. He wasn't destroying property, just draining the lizard, and then they were leaving.
    45 ACP because shooting more than once is just silly!!

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.