MidSouth Shooters SupplyMCD ProductsInline FabricationRepackbox
RotoMetals2Reloading EverythingTitan ReloadingLee Precision

Page 66 of 129 FirstFirst ... 16565758596061626364656667686970717273747576116 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,320 of 2567

Thread: Loading bench pics

Boolit Buddy

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20130302_164319.jpg 
Views:	392 
Size:	46.0 KB 
ID:	62895

this is my little corner in the spare bedroom. i'm on my way to getting the whole room, yep that's my plan.

and yes! that is hank jr watching over everything
    Last edited by 3jimbo3; 03-02-2013 at 06:57 PM.

Boolit Master
    Nice bench, and I like your Plan!
    TEAM HOLLYWOOD

NRA- LIFE TSRA-LIFE SASS-LIFE

You cant do any wrong with hank in the room now turn the music up and make some bullets

My basement bench

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Bench.bmp 
Views:	311 
Size:	1.17 MB 
ID:	63092

Here is my space in the basement. I have fun when I can

Boolit Buddy
    Jimbo -

Very nice, organized and tidy.

Your set up reminds me of when I first began. I had a Sears workbench tucked into a corner of our bedroom with accessories neatly organized and stored just as your's are.

Hotbrew -

Nice area. I see you are well on your way of consuming the entire basement.

Good work, fella's.

Isaac

Boolit Master
    Welcome to Cast Boolits Hotbrew. Nice work area you have there.
    TEAM HOLLYWOOD

On Heaven's Range

Reloading Room.
    I finally got some pic's made.
    Attachment 63120Attachment 63121

It is one bay of a 3 car garage which I walled off for a reloading room. I got the furnishings from a pharmacy that was being remodled for free. 18 feet of counter and 65 feet of adjustable shelving(2 sided). It is not as neat as I would like, I have to use it for other projects as well

Mr. Ed.
    The only good cast boolit is the one that hits the target

I will tell you what if some of these so called Anti Firearm people could see some of these reloading rooms they would have a Heart Attack lol.
    If one sits in thundering quiet the soul dies slow instead of yell to the heavens for all to hear and behold the righteous and upstanding and ones of which should be held with tales of woe. By C.A.S. <--- Thats Me lol.

Boolit Buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by JesterGrin_1 View Post
    I will tell you what if some of these so called Anti Firearm people could see some of these reloading rooms they would have a Heart Attack lol.
    Heart attack? Hopefully a terminal one... If so, we should show the photos to MORE of them. Croaking leftists is a GOOD thing.
    NATURAL BORN CITIZEN = offspring of TWO US citizens
    Just because they are constantly playing the Race Card, it doesn't mean that we should allow them to get away with raping our Constitution.

Most problems in life can be solved with sufficient quantities of high explosives -- or with penicillin.

More about me

Quote Originally Posted by WilliamDahl View Post
    Heart attack? Hopefully a terminal one... If so, we should show the photos to MORE of them. Croaking leftists is a GOOD thing.
    Sounds good but in reality I think that would be a bad thing. We should keep this stuff kinda Hush Hush.

As in especially right now with all of the shortages of all things related to shooting there are a few that have the ability to make what they need. I did not really plan for this kind of Insanity but as little as I shoot I can make up what I need for what I shoot probably for the rest of my life. Except .22 Rimfire and that honestly to me is of no consequence.

And if it got even worse I could probably happily narrow my calibers to .38Sp/357 Mag,.44 Mag and .358 Winchester and .35 Whelen.

As the .38Sp/.357 Mag and .358 Winchester and .35 Whelen are kinda cross overs as far as Boolits go.

The .44 Mag is just my Favorite lol. So I threw it in there lol.
    If one sits in thundering quiet the soul dies slow instead of yell to the heavens for all to hear and behold the righteous and upstanding and ones of which should be held with tales of woe. By C.A.S. <--- Thats Me lol.

Boolit Bub
    man hawkeye45 that is a nice room

Boolit Buddy

That is an impressive setup hawkeye45
    L.E.C.

Boolit Master
    Good job Hawkeye, it still looks orderly like a pharmacy!
    TEAM HOLLYWOOD

Hawkeye, the "recycled" pharmacy cabinets are great. Your work space is great, just "too" organized maybe. I like to take something someone else is discarding or no longer using and make it valuable to me. All the work benches and cabinets in my machine shop/reloading shop are recycled (school surplus, home remodels, road signs, electrical/telephone cabinets and on and on). My woodworking shop is the same with cabinets from old houses, a fancy bar, hospital remodel, old solid core doors and others. One I use a lot for small stuff is electrical and telephone wall cabinets used for electrical and switch gear--just gut and add shelves.

I am new to this forum, but certainly not to casting and I think this is one of my favorite stops on the forum. Thanks Guys
    "A gentleman will seldom, if ever, need a pistol. However, if he does,he needs it very badly!" Sir Winston Churchill

Wow, some great looking benches here. I'll have to finish up these rounds and give it a nice clean before I post mine! Thanks for the incentive

Made mine with a markerboard top so I can use dry erase markers for quick notes.

If you trade liberty for security, soon you will have neither. - Benjamin Franklin

Boolit Master
    Nice SDA, organized, no distractions at all. Bet you get a lot done there.
    TEAM HOLLYWOOD

Figured I needed to post some updated pics.

Have to add a wall cabinet and some shelves under my bench so I can get it cleaned up.

Had to add a second bench for a cleaning area. Plus gave me a spot to set up my RCBS LAM2 and store some equipment.

You all have some great, great benches. Here are a few pics of my man-cave. The shooting/sighting bench is currently serving as my casting table. The casting shelf is removeable and the double doors open up to a 100-yd range with 3 berms (25-, 50- and 100-yd). The chest of drawers holds a lot of other tools and supplies and miscellaneous loading blocks, etc. I also have additional cabinets for loaded ammo, cleaning supplies and medical supplies like bandaids, alcohol, etc. My primers are in individual military ammo cans and stored under the bench with the turret press. My three Mec 600 jr shotshell reloaders are stored under the mechanical bench where the drill press is mounted. The shotshell reloaders each have the same base that can be mounted/unmounted in the same place on the bench, which saves a lot of space.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 039.jpg   040.jpg   045.jpg   048.jpg   043.jpg  

042.jpg   044.jpg  
    314th Air Divsion
    20th Tactical Air Support Squadron
    RVN 67-68 & 68-69

Personal and Up "Close Air Support"

Boolit Master
    Nice and orgainzed Novalty!
    TEAM HOLLYWOOD