RepackboxLoad DataInline FabricationLee Precision
RotoMetals2WidenersMidSouth Shooters SupplySnyders Jerky
Titan Reloading

Thread: Rotometals driving me nuts

Boolit Master

Rotometals driving me nuts

Tried placing an order by phone. No Dice if you want free shipping, must be a web site order. Tried that and it just kept running me in circles because my e-mail was already in the system from an order I made a couple years ago. So I just emptied the shoping cart and am sitting here fuming! It's only a couple hundred bucks, but it took me awhile to save that up! SS doesn't pay all that much!

I'll try again later. I need the lino.
    How's that hope and change working for you?

Call customer service.
    "Everyone has a plan, until they get punched in the face!" - Mike Tyson

"Don't let my fears become yours." - Me, talking to my children

That look on your face, when you shift into 6th gear, but it's not there.

Boolit Buddy

Call ROTOMETALS Customer Service

yea... I've had 'issues' with them....mixing up what I ordered....But,,,the quality of the alloys is there. So,,,we pay our money and we take out chances.... DO CALL CUSTOMER SERVICE. they are attentive and will help. Alot of these 'mail order' houses 'farm out' the net orders to India, South Amercia...etc...etc.. saves money. So... stay with them. They have 'made mistakes' with me before too. 'ALL WAS MADE GOOD" to my satisfaction via CUSTOMER SERVICE... call 'em.

Nose Dive

Cheep, Faoust, Gut. Kindly pick two.

Boolit Buddy
    Never had any issues with getting proper merchandise or putting the order in. Should be doable online.

Boolit Master
    Northeastern part of Penn's Woods near Slocum Hollow.
    Quote Originally Posted by '74 sharps View Post
    Never had any issues with getting proper merchandise or putting the order in. Should be doable online.
    Yes Online they are great! No problems
    " Associate with men of good quality, if you esteem your own reputation: for it is better to be alone than in bad company. " George Washington

Boolit Master
    Got 'er dun! Had to have RM customer service change the pass word on my account (?) to be able to check out.

I don't recall setting up an account with them, but that was over two years and a stroke ago!

I've had really good luck with Rotometals! I probably ordered 10-15 times and have an order for 100 pounds of reclaimed shot in transit as I type this. They really DON'T want phone orders and discourage them by removing any free shipping or other incentives for phone transactions. Sorry that you've had bad luck but I've had zero problems with them.

Flash
    You Gotta Die Of Something........It May As Well Be Something That You Like!

Lovin' the Harley Idle: potato........potato...........potato

Boolit Grand Master

Their CS rep might walk you through an on-line order, or suggest an answer to your problem. They have been very helpful to me in the past.

Sorry about that

Hey Caster,
    Sorry your having issues on the site. As for as I know its been up an running ok. Try closing your browser and or resetting your cache file. Alot of the times, people have 2 accounts 1 with a password and the other with none, so it causes a glitch. If you email me your email I can delete one, (sales@rotometals.com)

We only have 6 people ( 3 in shop and 3 in office ) so bare with us if we can't get your call. And Ive got my first kid do today and I;m going to be off for a few days so were going to be really short hand and slower on phone and packing orders.

Thanks
    Ryan
    RotoMetals.com

Quote Originally Posted by casterofboolits View Post
    Tried placing an order by phone. No Dice if you want free shipping, must be a web site order. Tried that and it just kept running me in circles because my e-mail was already in the system from an order I made a couple years ago. So I just emptied the shoping cart and am sitting here fuming! It's only a couple hundred bucks, but it took me awhile to save that up! SS doesn't pay all that much!

I'll try again later. I need the lino.

Congratulations Ryan!
    "These are not hi-capacity magazines, these are standard capacity magazines. High capacity is belt fed from the can."

Boolit Master
    Congrats on your first child. Plan on losing a lot of sleep for the first few months.

A lady in CS got me on the right track and my order shipped the same day the order went thru. Happy, happy, happy!

Boolit Master
    Knock on wood, they've been good to me. Been buying there awhile now.
    Bob
    SMOKELESS IS JUST A PASSING FAD!-STEVE GARBE

FORMER NJ HUNTER EDUCATION INSTRUCTOR
    GOA LIFE MEMBER
    SASS LIFE MEMBER

ADAPT, IMPROVISE, OVERCOME!
    "ANY MAN WHO THINKS HE CAN BE HAPPY AND PROSPEROUS BY LETTING THE GOVERNMENT TAKE CARE OF HIM, BETTER TAKE A CLOSER LOOK AT THE AMERICAN INDIAN!"-HENRY FORD

Boolit Master
    I gave up on them a couple years ago...

I found a place that will sell by the pound, and quotes me spot price when I place an order, and sticks by that number.

If their site is correct, pure is more expensive than high antimony now. used to be the other way around.