RotoMetals2Titan ReloadingReloading EverythingMidSouth Shooters Supply
MCD ProductsRepackboxInline FabricationLee Precision

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: White Label Lube

Since using BAC and CR plus combinations of the two lubes, I have fired 390+ CB's in my Marlin XLR 45-70. From 285gn- 525gn boolits, checked and plain base, velocities from 700fps to 2180fps. Boolits sized to .459"-.460", paper patched .452" boolits to .460". All with smokeless powders.

The only cleaning I have needed is with a patch in Butch's Bore Shine, no brushes, steel wool or penetrating oil required. My bore literally gleams when I use a bore light to inspect.

Honestly, at the price and the quality offered, I don't bother making up some 'witches brew.' The only other lube I would like to try is Recluse's, unfortuantly no JPW available in Australia.

Boolit Buddy
    The Great State,El Paso Tx. in the winter months, Michigan in the Summer Fishing for Salmon .
    I happen to run across a RCBS Luber-sizer at a gun show. (used) A friend of mine had some CR and told me to try some with 45 acp lead RN. I was using 45/45/10 up until now. This lube performed flawlessly, no leading, bore was clean as a whistle, easy clean up, and accuracy did not fall off. I ordered some CR and BAC from the nice folks. I received my lube sticks in the snail mail. I'm thinking on mixing the 2 together for a stiffer mix. I have a heater for the luber-sizer. I plan on using this for some 30 cal shooting also. Pat Marlins gas checkmakers on the way here for more fun shooting. YMMV... 44PB, 35PB, lookng forward to more bench time and range shooting...