Load DataInline FabricationWidenersLee Precision
RepackboxRotoMetals2MidSouth Shooters SupplySnyders Jerky
Titan Reloading

Thread: Smartreloader

Boolit Bub

Smartreloader

Anyone use the Smartreloader powder dispencer

I haven't however I have been told horror stories of it. I did notice today that it looks almost identical to the lee one.

Some of the stories I was told included powder being caught in areas it was suppose to be in. Like behind the dial.

I would think that sonce for about the samd amount of money you can get the lee one I would suggest the lee.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
    Change? Not this type. Can we just have a refund?

Boolit Grand Master
    If you know where it is made, that should tell you what you want to know.

Boolit Bub
    the web site says they are made in Italy,as i understand the rcbs is made by the chicoms

Boolit Grand Master
    Rustybob

If you read the comments about Smartreloader products, you won't find many positive comments regardless of where they are made.

http://castboolits.gunloads.com/showthread.php?t=76123

i understand the rcbs is made by the chicoms ? ? May or may not be, I can't say.

I can say that I've tried RCBS's customer service and it leaves nothing to be desired regardless of where the part is made.
    Last edited by Ben; 11-15-2012 at 06:07 PM.

Boolit Master
    In today's global economy, my number one concern is product quality, and manufacturer and/or seller customer service, rather than where an item was made. And, though I prefer to buy American, it's not always an option.

Regardless of the seller and their customer service reputation, the quality of Smartreloader products have a notoriously poor reputation.

Boolit Master DaveInFloweryBranchGA's Avatar
    Here's a review of the smart loader powder dispenser, if that's the one you're looking for:

http://texaspredatorposse.ipbhost.co...howtopic=18826

Boolit Bub
    Thanks for the info. Thats what I was looking for.Didnt find anything on it earlier.I have read some on the rcbs and lyman didnt know any on the other

Boolit Grand Master in Remembrance

Quote Originally Posted by Rustybob View Post
    the web site says they are made in Italy,as i understand the rcbs is made by the chicoms
    smart reloader is an Italian Company merchandising products copied from U.S. manufactures and made by chinese workers/companies.

If you have a problem that is covered by warrenty you need to send the whatever to Italy.

Why not buy American?
    Lets make America GREAT again!
    Go, Go, Go, Go, Go Donald Trump

Keep your head on your shoulders
    Sit with your back to the wall
    Be ready to draw on a moments notice

Boolit Buddy
    I have a smartreloader dispenser. It works fine. I had one that locked up on me, sent it back they sent a new one to me. No questions.

I use the Smartreloader dispenser, and it works like a charm and is up to 0,1gr accurate, I use the dispenser over 1,5year now without any problems and when you read the manual you can't go wrong.

The American produced dispensers set me back over $ 825 with ease for the cheapest one!!!!! And are not for sale and have to be specially ordered. A friend of mine has the RCBS dispenser and the Smartreloader is 100% clone. I´m happy with the clone.

By the way open up the housing of most US and European scales and dispencers, examen the PCB Boards closely and you are in for a surprise! Guess what: made in the USA or somewhere in Europe? Unfortunately not

Stampede.
    Last edited by Stampede; 11-16-2012 at 05:43 PM.
    Over 27 years experience reloading ammo, specialy with VithaVuori powders and black powder ammo.
    I frequently reload: .45ACP / .44MAG / .357MAG / .357 Maximum / .38 Special / .45-70 / .45-120 / .50-70 / .50-110 / 12,7x44R (and similar European obsolete BP ammo)/ .30-30Win / .223Rem / .38-40 / .44-40 / .300 Win Mag / 7x64 Brenneke (and similar European Rifles/ 9mm / My personal favorites: Freedom Arms revolvers, Winchester, Sharps and Remington rifles (produced before 1900)