Titan ReloadingSnyders JerkyLee PrecisionMidSouth Shooters Supply
WidenersLoad DataRotoMetals2Repackbox
Inline Fabrication

Thread: Why are you hitting me up x2 pp

Banned

Why are you hitting me up x2 pp

Who gave you guys the right to hit my Paypal twice in 2days????
    26th and the 28th??
    What's going on??
    I don't mind being a member but this is goin to far.
    Moderator Please contact me.

I suggest you contact "gunloadmaster" by either PM or the contact us tab on the bottom of the home page.
    Moderating is a responsibility not a privilege, abuse your power and you lose, no matter how powerful you may think you are.

Moderator Emeritus / Trusted loob groove dealer

Somers, Montana, a quaint little drinking village,with a severe hunting and fishing problem.
    Yep, that wouldn't have been from this end. The only way a payment can be sent is by your authorization. There is no way someone on the recipient end can take money from an account without the individual information entry permission from the sender. Contact your bank immediately, it sounds like you may have been hacked. As was said, contact Willie, I know if the double payment went to the board, it will be refunded.

Also, go to your Paypal account, and see what the payment record says.
    Last edited by waksupi; 08-29-2012 at 07:37 PM.
    The solid soft lead bullet is undoubtably the best and most satisfactory expanding bullet that has ever been designed. It invariably mushrooms perfectly, and never breaks up. With the metal base that is essential for velocities of 2000 f.s. and upwards to protect the naked base, these metal-based soft lead bullets are splendid.
    John Taylor - "African Rifles and Cartridges"

Forget everything you know about loading jacketed bullets. This is a whole new ball game!

CEO/CFO GunLoads

This has been taken care of.

Here's how this works for everyone’s benefit. When you go and sign up with "TEAM BOOLITS" through the link, and you pay via PAYPAL. Paypal automatically creates a "Subscription" under YOUR ACCOUNT. That subscription is re-occurring every year unless YOU cancel it under YOUR paypal account. We cannot just pull money out of your account for no reason, it's not possible.

Where some people get confused is they think they need to sign up every year again. Well once you sign up again you will now have two subscriptions setup in your paypal account that will automatically send funds and re-up your subscription another year.

You can cancel your subscriptions by just logging into your paypal account and going under subscriptions and deleting the ones you don't want.

I hope this clarifies how everything works on here and PLEASE if you have a question just send me a civilized e-mail to me explaining what's going on and I will certainly take care of it no problems. I just received an e-mail from someone else that did the same thing threatening to take me to court, that was his FIRST e-mail to me! We are not trying to rob anyone this is all by choice people! Please remember that!
    Visit SnydersJerky.com and use code "boolit" for 10% off!

Become a Supporting Member by joining TEAM BOOLITS!

Banned
    It didn't auto pa the last time - I was sent a message that I had expired and I would not be
    considered a continuous member. Lesson learned.
    I wont be back - A shame - lots of nice people here.

Banned
    One more thing my PP account said I signed up on the 26th and 28th
    That never happened - Look when I was here last and I know I haven't been in PP for a long while.
    Only caught it cause the wife saw the transfer from the bank account.
    So you all better keep an eye on your accounts

Moderator Emeritus

WOW! Why don't you just call us all a bunch of thieves next time.
    Give us this day our daily lead.

Sic Semper Tyrannis.

If you don't want 1984 you're going to need some 1776.
    WWGWD

Boolit Grand Master
    Dude, use a PM to handle this.

Nothi frustrates me more than airing dirty laundry in public. Send the Admin a PM and he will handle it properly and privately.

Moderator Emeritus

Willy explained how it happened in this thread, rather than admit that he had messed up, he accused the staff and ownership of stealing. He wants to leave? I'll show him the door.
    Give us this day our daily lead.

Sic Semper Tyrannis.

If you don't want 1984 you're going to need some 1776.
    WWGWD

Moderator Emeritus / Trusted loob groove dealer

Somers, Montana, a quaint little drinking village,with a severe hunting and fishing problem.
    Self inflicted screw ups followed by accusations get no sympathy. Buh-bye.
    The solid soft lead bullet is undoubtably the best and most satisfactory expanding bullet that has ever been designed. It invariably mushrooms perfectly, and never breaks up. With the metal base that is essential for velocities of 2000 f.s. and upwards to protect the naked base, these metal-based soft lead bullets are splendid.
    John Taylor - "African Rifles and Cartridges"

Forget everything you know about loading jacketed bullets. This is a whole new ball game!

CEO/CFO GunLoads

Quote Originally Posted by 750k2 View Post
    One more thing my PP account said I signed up on the 26th and 28th
    That never happened - Look when I was here last and I know I haven't been in PP for a long while.
    Only caught it cause the wife saw the transfer from the bank account.
    So you all better keep an eye on your accounts
    Just to clarify this before it becomes a dead issue. There is NO POSSIBLE WAY for anyone BUT the owner of the paypal account to sign up for subscriptions or any other way to take money out of Paypal accounts. It can ONLY be done by the owner of the Paypal account. I don't know why that's hard to understand. End of story.
    Visit SnydersJerky.com and use code "boolit" for 10% off!

Become a Supporting Member by joining TEAM BOOLITS!