Lee PrecisionRepackboxTitan ReloadingMidSouth Shooters Supply
WidenersLoad DataRotoMetals2Inline Fabrication
Reloading Everything Snyders Jerky
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Scoped Sharps,High Wall,Rolling Block Rifle Pic's.

its a green river 30 incher [came as 34 inches] and a #4 winchester contour...it is a 14 inch twist. way too heavy to pack in the brush but a treat to shoot and accurate to boot...it will put the hornaday 220's into under an inch at 100 forever ...with 3031 and/or rl-7...as long as i do my part.

havnt gotten it to do real well with cast nor blackpowder yet but there is still time im bettin

i do still have the cutoff portion of the barrel that i intend on making into a false muzzle for muzzleloading some papered boolits someday and maybe some greesers as well...thats for another post and time tho.

Boolit Bub
    I use 43grs of IMR 4198 and Honady FTX in 325gr in both rifles. The Rolling Block shoots a tad better and i mean a tad at 100yds than the Highwall. The Highwall has a single set trigger the Rolling Block does not. At 200yds the Highwall shoots a much tighter group 2.3" the RB shoots a 5" group with a Heavy trigger. My next thing to do is to get that trigger worked on.

Longwood
    Quote Originally Posted by NF Hunter View Post
    Longwood, Bigted Thanks for the help with the pics. I did not know you could click on them to make them larger. Bigted is that a Badger 30" #1 heavy barrel on that 38-55?
    I start by putting photo's into an album. Then when I go to Manage attachments,, I click browse to find the folder, right click on the photo, then edit,,,, and use microsoft paint to resize my photo to about 60 percent then save it.
    Back to manage photo's,,,, find the new size photo, then download it.
    Full size photo's from my camera are too big for the site to accept.

If you hit a snag, feel free to ask about it.

Boolit Bub
    Come on Guy's I know there are more scoped rifles out there. Post some of your pics.

Boolit Buddy
    Here are my scoped single shots. A real Winchester Hi-Wall with a Lyman 25x scope in Buehler rings. Caliber is .30/30. A Kessler Martini with a 20x Tasco scope with external adjustments. Caliber is .30/30. My "project" Martini with a 16x Weaver scope. This rifle has holes for a target scope with external adjustments. I got one of those long Weaver rails and modified it to fit the rifle and scope. Present caliber is .30/.38 special, but may end up as an .30/30.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 100_0280.jpg   100_0281.jpg   100_0282.jpg  

Boolit Bub
    30/30, Nice rifles! I like the Highwall and the Tasco scope. But all are great rifles. I see you like the .30/30.