WidenersRotoMetals2Lee PrecisionSnyders Jerky
Load DataMidSouth Shooters SupplyRepackboxInline Fabrication
Titan Reloading Reloading Everything

Thread: New guy here. Came over from ABT.

Boolit Mold

New guy here. Came over from ABT.

Hey all. Just checking in. Decided to join after remembering a lot of the guys from ammonrasstrader were on this board. I went by the same handle there. I was a member of that site from the beginning and was super bummed when it closed down. So here I am and it looks like I need to get my post count up so I can get rid of all this excess brass I'm sitting on. Anyways if George or Sam or whoever remembers me I'd love to catch up with em. Take care all.

Boolit Grand Master

Big welcome!
    Aim small, miss small!

Boolit Buddy
    glad to have ya
    We have enough gun control. What we need is idiot control.

Moderator Emeritus

Hey smithy
    How's it goin ?
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    “If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun.”
    ― The Dalai Lama, Seattle Times, May 2001

In Remembrance
    It seems right when I found out about it something happened, it was a great place for trading brass, not always that busy but had some great dealing with a few of the people there.
    Click to see what I'm doing and have available, this takes you to the VS (Vendor Sponsor) section of the site. Currently..25Rem,30Rem, 32Rem, 35Rem, 257Roberts, 358Win, 338Fed, 357 Herrett, 30 Herrett, 401 Winchester, 300Sav, 221 Fireball, 260Rem, 222Rem, 250 Savage, 8mm Mauser (AKA 8x57), 25-20WCF

Annealing Services

http://castboolits.gunloads.com/foru...php?117-Grumpa

Boolit Master

Welcome

Boolit Mold
    Thanks for the welcome guys! Yea I was watching the auction and I saw one bid on the site name. I figured Leonard was buying it and starting it back up otherwise I was going to buy the name and get it going again. Little to late now I guess. Good to see some old names on here. Can't wait until I get my post count up so I can do some swapping. Just found a new range where no one reloads and every Sunday I get to pick up a 5 gal bucket full of miscellaneous once fired! Now the problem is sorting all this gold.

Boolit Master

Welcome
    When I think back on all the **** I learned in high school it's a wonder I can think at all ! And then my lack of education hasn't hurt me none I can read the writing on the wall.

Moderator Emeritus / Trusted loob groove dealer

Somers, Montana, a quaint little drinking village,with a severe hunting and fishing problem.
    Please keep in mind, this is a cast boolit board. If you are just here to sell, you may not be particularly welcome. Sales are just an incidental thing permitted to contributing members. The best thing for you to do would be to contact Gunloads Master, or 45nut, to get a vendor spot on the board, if you plan on doing much selling. All members will probably be seeing a fee for selling more than a given amount of items per month very soon.

Aside from that, welcome aboard!
    The solid soft lead bullet is undoubtably the best and most satisfactory expanding bullet that has ever been designed. It invariably mushrooms perfectly, and never breaks up. With the metal base that is essential for velocities of 2000 f.s. and upwards to protect the naked base, these metal-based soft lead bullets are splendid.
    John Taylor - "African Rifles and Cartridges"

Forget everything you know about loading jacketed bullets. This is a whole new ball game!

Boolit Mold
    Understood. Thank you for the helpful post! I'm not here just to sell and make some quick $$$ I am interested in learning swaging. I have casted for my muzzle loader and slugs for my shotgun for a few years now. I used to just trade excess brass for projectiles. It worked out well in the past. Normally i always traded. Who doesnt like to get a box of goodies in the mail! If I do keep getting in excess amounts of brass I will buy a vender slot. I have no problem supporting a site that I frequent. But for now I have to reach 25 or was it 30 posts before I can post an add. So I recken ill just hang out, shoot the breeze, and get to know the forum. I play by the rules and try not to stir the pot.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

Welcome Smithy. You will find the swaging section populated with very innovative and knowledgable folks that are always ready to help. Enjoy the forum.
    NRA Benefactor Member
    NAHC Life Member
    TSRA Life Member

Unlike most things in life, knowledge can be given away freely and never be diminished

Welcome Smithy
    "We the people are the rightful masters of both
    Congress & the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution,
    but overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution."

Abraham Lincoln

Boolit Master
    Welcome aboard!!
    R.D.M.