Snyders JerkyRotoMetals2Lee PrecisionRepackbox
Inline FabricationMidSouth Shooters SupplyLoad DataWideners
Titan Reloading
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Powder Valley

Yep that is the only thing that ever bothered me was not knowing the shipping charges. But so far I feel as though I have been treated right by them.
    If one sits in thundering quiet the soul dies slow instead of yell to the heavens for all to hear and behold the righteous and upstanding and ones of which should be held with tales of woe. By C.A.S. <--- Thats Me lol.

Just got a order and would recommed them. Look on their web site it will give you a estimate on shipping cost baised on dollar amount, mine was right on.

Boolit Master

When I've ordered from Powder Valley, it has always been a good experience. Somewhat undecided on my next order. I can get practically the same price from Graf using my C&R FFL. They honor it with dealer prices. I've never ordered powder or primers though, so I don't know how shipping would compare.
    John
    W.TN

Boolit Master

My last big order was from graf's (dealer prices) instead of PV. Same low shipping, maybe even a little cheaper because they are closer.

Boolit Grand Master

PV has always been my go to place for large orders.

Boolit Master
    I live in Alaska,on an Island no less. As you can imagine it can be a hassle to get powder and primers here. Powder Valley is easy to work with and gets my order to the freight outfit in Seattle and north to me like pros. There the outfit I go with. Dennis

I really love PV. I'd like to go through that place with a couple shopping carts.

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis Eugene View Post
    I live in Alaska,on an Island no less. As you can imagine it can be a hassle to get powder and primers here. Powder Valley is easy to work with and gets my order to the freight outfit in Seattle and north to me like pros. There the outfit I go with. Dennis
    That's impressive -- but not surprising.

Boolit Master
    Really great service! Now, I can just walk in to The Sportsman in Boise and buy it with no shipping!

Boolit Mold
    I have been buying my powder and primers from them for 10 years. Good prices and no problems.

Banned

They're maybe 150 miles south of me and I just bought an order from them about a month ago. Great deal especially if you can pick it up and avoid the shipping.

Boolit Bub
    Looks like I just found a new reloading source. I ususally use Natchez but will need to bookmark Powder Valleys site. Thanks everyone for the tip.

Boolit Buddy
    Powder Valley is good folks. They have become my supplier of choice on powder and primers.

Boolit Master

200 miles south of the center of the United States
    I'm headed there tomorrow for a powder and primer run. Great people and always friendly. Usually an old hunting dog or 2 in the office that always needs a scratch behind the ears.

My vendor of choice.

Boolit Mold
    I received my fourth order yesterday in a two year period.
    They are prompt,they pack your order in a manor that it arrives undamaged,unlike midwayUSA.

Boolit Buddy
    I received my latest order from Powder Valley yesterday. Time from order to arrival was less than one week. Great service. Shipping and haz mat fee were just a little more than what my state tax would have been.

Banned

I received my first order from them yesterday, placed the order last Friday night late. 100% satisfied customer here, I'll be doing more business with them for sure.

Gear

Boolit Master
    Be advised that Powder Valley's usually fast order-to-ship time frame has been increased. In the past, my orders shipped within one business day, however the latest order has been in Limbo for three days and may not ship till Monday.

Is this a presidential election year?

Order deep and fast.

Banned

I built "wish lists" with four other big mail-order companies that supply powder/primers and had been comparing prices, I was about to go with Powder Valley based on price and all the good feedback on this thread, but when all four others suddenly showed "OUT OF STOCK" on CCI 300 primers within the same day, it was a no-brainer. I got the order in that instant, as PV still had them, along with all the other stuff I needed. PV didn't put the screws to me on shipping, either, like some of the other places do.

Gear

Boolit Buddy
    Great company and my main source of primers and powder.