Boolit Grand Master

Mp/MOLDS

I do believe that Miha is trying to spoil me
    just got my 4th MP mold
    man if ya havent had a chance to try one get one and see fer yer seff
    Hit em'hard
    hit em'often

Boolit Master

I have two and I'm working on a third, they are great.

Boolit Buddy
    I have three, and they're all great. The penta pins in the last one gave me some problems, but I've got that pretty much worked out. The second one, I haven't hardly used because I've been too busy trying to get my reserves built up for 9mm and now .45, which I shoot the most of.

Boolit Grand Master

I can personally testify that every Mihec mould I have is a masterpiece! That's a strong statement, but I am confident I'll get no adverse comments from other Mihec owners.

I have them in .38 Special/.357 Magnum .44 Special/Magnum, .45 ACP, and .45 Colt in both solid and hollow point moulds. They are as good as it gets.

I just wish he had them in stock as I would like to get one of his moulds for my son-in-law.

FWIW
    Dale53

Boolit Master
    I was able to pick up three recently and they came in last Saturday. It only took an hour or so before I was pouring them full of fresh hot lead.

Before it was all said and done I had poured nearly 60# worth of 41, 44, and 45 boolits. Here is a shot of part of them,

Got a good friend coming over tomorrow after work, and we're going to pour him up about the same amount. I have everything set up, and waiting to plug in and rock and roll. Simply gotta play some "Shoot To Thrill" while we're at it, or it just wouldn't seem right.
    Later,
    Mike / TX

Boolit Man
    I have one for my 44 SRH and I have put my name in on a group buy for one for my GP-100 357.
    Could not be happier with the one I already have.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Dale53 View Post
    I can personally testify that every Mihec mould I have is a masterpiece! That's a strong statement, but I am confident I'll get no adverse comments from other Mihec owners.

I have them in .38 Special/.357 Magnum .44 Special/Magnum, .45 ACP, and .45 Colt in both solid and hollow point moulds. They are as good as it gets.

I just wish he had them in stock as I would like to get one of his moulds for my son-in-law.

FWIW
    Dale53
    One of the very finest available at any price IMO. Miha does super work.

Gear

Boolit Master at heavens range
    I was going to get into a group buy with someone on here for a 9MM gang mold but was going to take 8 months, So I ordered one of the MP molds Tuesday as I dont no what 8 months brings me, How long did it take too get it to the USA, Thanks

Boolit Buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by Dale53 View Post
    Check the vendor sections. Mihec started a thread back in February with what he had on hand. Maybe he still has something your SIL could use.

Quote Originally Posted by smokemjoe View Post
    I was going to get into a group buy with someone on here for a 9MM gang mold but was going to take 8 months, So I ordered one of the MP molds Tuesday as I dont no what 8 months brings me, How long did it take too get it to the USA, Thanks
    Shipping time depends on how fast customs is running. Anywhere from 1-2 weeks to a month or more.

Boolit Grand Master
    I can only echo what the others have written. These molds are superb. I have three. Yesterday I broke out my 358-640 and cast up about 6 lbs of Hollow points for loading in my 38 snubbie. I can cast these in HP nearly as fast as I can conventional slugs. And once up to temp, perfect boolits just pile one on top the other. I have two others, both H&G 68 4 banger copies and I just wish I could afford to replace all my molds with his stuff. They are the best I have ever used, and I have NOE, LBT, and Eagan molds to compare them with.

Boolit Master

Sunday I finally broke out one of his 2 cavity HP brass .44 molds that I have had for several years. It is a very good mold and you can cast about as fast as with a standard 2 cavity mold with it. I was very impressed and am looking forward to getting more molds from him.
    At one with the gun.

Boolit Buddy
    I like my MP molds...

Boolit Master

As many of us do, I have lots of those little white bottles of MP sprue lube. And, what's not to like about the molds. They drop boolits the right size in great designs. And the molds even look great just sittin there!!! enjoy Mike
    Politicians are a lot like diapers. They should be changed frequently, and for the same reason. Benjamin Franklin

Boolit Grand Master

Mihec happened to have a mould in stock. My son-in-law is going to be one happy fellow!

Delivery, for those who asked, takes any where from one to three weeks most places here in the states.

Dale53

Boolit Master

I've got a .45 Ruger ONLY solid mold coming soon! Can't wait....

Another fan here.

Also waiting for another mold to arrive.