RepackboxMidSouth Shooters SupplyLee PrecisionMCD Products
Titan ReloadingReloading EverythingInline FabricationRotoMetals2

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Bullshop- do we have a rat in our membership?

Banned
    Rat is a prison word.

Perhaps you are a convict, but I'm not.

None of you know the whole story.

I've heard calmer rhetoric from mobs.

You're embarrassing yourselves.
    Last edited by Jammer Six; 04-02-2012 at 07:53 PM. Reason: spilling

In Remembrance
    Quote Originally Posted by square butte View Post
    Is there any way for a private crew here to make this right? Behind closed doors?
    I don't have a clue to what caused it, but if someone actually did something to cause a family to give up a lifestyle, How could anyone make it right.
    We are talking a family that consisted of iirc 8 kids basically living off of the land.

wouldn't they have told us by now if this was a april fools? if not we are wishing you good luck in the future!!!
    man who pees uphill gets feet wet with experience

In Remembrance
    Quote Originally Posted by camaro1st View Post
    wouldn't they have told us by now if this was a april fools? if not we are wishing you good luck in the future!!!
    Do you reckon they would have started setting an april fools joke up several months ago.

starmac i just learned of it yesterday, the first post is all i have known about any problems they are having, and havent had the fortune to know them as long as other members here.
    man who pees uphill gets feet wet with experience

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Jammer Six View Post
    Rat is a prison word.

If you know anything about Bret you'd know he understands every possible context and the full meaning of the term. He's made a career out of putting "rats" away.

Gear

Banned
    I don't know anything about Bret other than what he's posted.

How does a free man put rats away?

Boolit Master

You said a "rat" don't look at me I didn't do it. I had a good business relationship with Dan & Tina and one day they quit buying from me, next thing I know they are no longer on line.

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Jammer Six View Post
    Rat is a prison word.

No, rat is a sailing term for the lowest person on the boat telling the captain everything on the ship. Hence, bilge rat, rat.... and so on.
    Youre right, none of us do. But we care enough to ask. When one of our family goes down, we all should stand together. Since you are the only one on the other side of the fence..... Doth thou protest too much???
    A MOB takes reckless action on the basis of fear and speculation not associated with fact. We asking for fact without acting on speculation does not incur a MOB title. If we acted on speculation I guess we could burn my neighbors house down, but that would not solve the problem.
    I guess we should save the embarrasment for those who cause trouble in our family, huh?
    I came into this world kicking, screaming, and covered in someone elses blood. I plan to go out the same way.

It looks to me after this amount of time that there was surely something other than not selling enough product..Something they are not telling us and that is why we are only hearing from one person at Bull Plate..Be careful of the lynch mob frenzy !!!
    N.R.A. Life Member

In Remembrance
    Quote Originally Posted by camaro1st View Post
    starmac i just learned of it yesterday, the first post is all i have known about any problems they are having, and havent had the fortune to know them as long as other members here.
    It has been some months, since they have actively been here, Whatever happened is something they want to keep private, so most all of this is speculation.
    They seemed to be good family folks, with good products at reasonable prices and Dan was loads of free info, even as far as how powder and lubes did in extreme weather or how to properly sharpen a chainsaw, just lots of good info from good people.
    I can't imagine what could have happened that couldn't be worked out, but in reality it is none of my business. I just wish them luck, and since casting equipment hasn't been advertised here, hopefully they get back in that side of the business.

Boolit Master
    We need the facts. Speculation is well....just a wag
    "It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees" Looking for an RCBS Ammomaster and H&R shotgun barrels regardless of condition

Boolit Buddy
    I don't know if this means anything or not. There was a guy on the TFL board awhile back bellyaching that he wanted Bullshop to give him an msds sheet and he wanted to mix it himself. I got on there and told him that I'm pretty sure thats Bullshops bread & butter, and he should have some respect and just order some.

That got em riled up and they yelled at me for that. Business regs and laws blah blah blah. Last I heard, he was going to try to force Bullshop to provide an msds sheet or make a complaint or something on him. I forget his handle.

Boolit Grand Master

We will probably never know the specifics of this. Regardless, I wish them only the best. The dealings I have had with them have all been outstanding. I very much agree with what Bret has written, and can't imporve on it!
    1Shirt!
    "Common Sense Is An Uncommon Virtue" Ben Franklin

"Ve got too soon old and too late smart" Pa.Dutch Saying

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by x101airborne View Post
    No, rat is a sailing term for the lowest person on the boat telling the captain everything on the ship. Hence, bilge rat, rat.... and so on.

Doth thou protest too much???
    I sail, I've never heard that term. (That doesn't mean anything-- it just means I've never heard it.)

You think I'm a "rat"?

Bring it. But stand up and say it.

Doesn't sound to me like you understand what you're saying.

And we're not family. I'd know.

You know I really don't want to lock this thread up because of "perceived" accusations from any one so I'm putting this out right now to every one, cool it!
    Moderating is a responsibility not a privilege, abuse your power and you lose, no matter how powerful you may think you are.

Boolit Master

Edward429451
    It looks like on the TFL board that someone named riverwalker76 from Kentucky is the person inquiring about MSDS sheets for Bullshop.

In Remembrance

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Moonman View Post
    Edward429451
    It looks like on the TFL board that someone named riverwalker76 from Kentucky is the person inquiring about MSDS sheets for Bullshop.
    Riverwalker76 (yep, from Kentucky) is a well known deadbeat scumbag over here in these parts. Several of our members tried to warn off the moderators at TFL, but instead found themselves threatened with getting bounced.

Would not surprise me if it was some liberal hack goon. They seem to all be anti business. Personally, I have received emails demanding to know where my product comes from and where I got my business license, my business name and address. I tell them in no uncertain terms where to go!!
    I would like a little lube with my OBAMA CARE!

Quote Originally Posted by troyboy View Post
    We need the facts. Speculation is well....just a wag
    I think more appropriate terminology would be "we WANT the facts". Unfortunately, we don't NEED the facts. Human nature makes us all curious and have a strong desire to know things. Sometimes, we NEED to know things, most times, we simply WANT to know them. If Bullshop wants to keep the facts private, that is their choice.

I don't know what happened or who other parties may be, but I do know that Dan and Tina are top notch people. It would be very difficult to find any better anywhere on the planet.

It saddens me greatly to see one of our family members hurt, offended, or cheated. I hope that whatever has happened can somehow be rectified and we can move on and return to being a "big, happy family".

I hope and pray that all goes well with the Bullshop family. They are too good of people for anything less.
    "We the people are the rightful masters of both
    Congress & the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution,
    but overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution."

Abraham Lincoln