RepackboxSnyders JerkyLoad DataTitan Reloading
WidenersReloading EverythingMidSouth Shooters SupplyLee Precision
Inline Fabrication RotoMetals2

Thread: Really Love my new LBT mould

Really Love my new LBT mould

I cast up another 300 boolets using my new .380 LBT mould this PM. All I can saw is wow. My SAECO moulds are excellent, my Brooks mould is even better. My RCBS and Lyman moulds are good. My Lee moulds work most of the time. But nothing, and I mean nothing beats my LBT moulds for venting, sprue formation and cutting, fill out and design. Jeez Louise, you fill them, open them and the boolits just fall out. They are light, cast perfectly round boolits and that sprue plate is beyond description. Cleanly cut bases, no smearing or tearing and perfect filling each and every time. Bottom pour, ladle pour, long drop or short, they all work great.

I've got 5 of these LBT moulds and if I have my way and VEral lives long enough, I'll have one for each and every one of my guns.
    R J Talley
    Teacher/James Madison Fellow

In Remebrance

If I could have Verals sprue plate combined with one of Walt Melanders NEI moulds- then I'd have the PERFECT mould. I have a couple LBTs. Me love isn't as strong as yours, but they cast round boolits, I'll give them that.

Here's to many years of happy casting!

Banned

Yep-

THat's been my experience. I only have 2 but I wish I had more. I think Veral takes a lot of flack from this industry, but I beleive he is one of the masters, and amoungst the greatest in this industry that will ever be..

Boolit Buddy
    I only have one of LBTs' moulds. But I wish I had more. I agree that bullets fall out very easily. I am really satisfied with mine.
    The very young do not always do as they are told.