WidenersInline FabricationRepackboxMidSouth Shooters Supply
Load DataSnyders JerkyReloading EverythingRotoMetals2
Titan Reloading Lee Precision

Thread: H108

Boolit Master

H108

Perrennial (sp) favorite of the single shot crowd, apparently no longer available from what I hear, apparently the same powder as AA9 and WC820, and apparently works in just about anything you want to put it in -- almost. Apparently a powder to have on the shelf....

Anyway, we shot some this evening in a 222 Rem with Bator boolits and they did very well from 9.0 through 11.0 grains until light failed. When possible testing will continue. Certainly very cheap rounds!

I like summer, but we're STILL having 90+dF days, and it's getting a little old. I'm running out of boolits (too hot to cast) and running out of shooting time to 'spearmint' (too hot to shoot some days). Sound like I'm whining? Well, it looks like we'll finally be heading off to fall wx next week. sundog

Banned

i had two jugs of it years ago and it seemed like just another aa9 like 820

Super Moderator

............It was a batch of WC820 that Hodgdeon bought and relabled H-108. Graf & Son carried it for awile.

.............Buckshot
    Father Grand Caster watches over you my brother. Go now and pour yourself a hot one. May the Sacred Silver Stream be with you always

Proud former Shooters.Com Cast Bullet alumnus and plank owner.

"The Republic can survive a Barack Obama, who is, after all, merely a fool. It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools such as those who made him their president."

Shrink the State End the Fed Balance the budget Make a profit Leave an inheritance

Boolit Master
    Sundog:

You oughta be happy about the weather now!!

Two days of cold rains up here in Pueblo. Am sending it your way!!

High today was 39, only 34 right now, bet there's ice on things by morning.
    George so I can:

Gun Control is NOT About Guns!
    It's about CONTROL!
    Join the NRA Today

Lm: NRA, NAHC, NAFC, N***/WS

Boolit Master
    George, thanks for the assist! I just looked at the radar, and the stuff is strung out between Stillwater and Enid - heading this way. The rain will be WELL appreciated, as will the cooler temps. Temperature wise, this was one bear of a summer. So, since it'll rain today..., maybe I'll fire up the casting pot..., and rebuild my semiportable range board. I can bring that in and work on it, it ALL shot up. Then I can test some more of those H108 loads. Hmmm, sounds like a good day. sundog