WidenersRotoMetals2Inline FabricationReloading Everything
MidSouth Shooters SupplyRepackboxLoad DataLee Precision
Titan Reloading
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Remedy for Lyman /RCBS Lube-sizer alignment issues

Boolit Buddy
    Hi Buckshot,
    I used the fix on my 30 + years old Lyman 450. It works like new. I had planned on parting this sizer out. Now it is set up to size .459 bullets.
    Thanks for a great fix.
    TacoFrank

Boolit Mold
    I just want to add my two cents worth regarding durability. I purchased my Lyman model 45 lubrisizer in the mid 60's. (It uses the same dies as the 450 and 4500.) Probably purchased it from Herter's. I also purchased a Lyman 311291 single cavity mold. The sizer still works just fine and has almost no play. The mold suffered from corrosion during a period of disuse. I cleaned the mold and it still drops high quality cast boolits. The Herter's model 234 six station turret press purchased in the early 60's is still functional and attached to my loading bench but I will admit that the new Lyman All American 8 with its' replaceable Turret plate gets more use. Quality equipment can last a very long time. So far, I have no reason to complain about Lyman.
    Mark in the Peoples Democratic Republic of Maryland where the politicians have never met a tax they did not like nor a gun that they did like.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123