RotoMetals2Lee PrecisionRepackboxInline Fabrication
Reloading EverythingMidSouth Shooters SupplyLoad DataTitan Reloading
Wideners
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415

Thread: DEADBEAT - Riverwalker76

fraud charges

I just got off the phone with the police in Kentucky the informed me I have to contact my local police to file a report that it would more than likely be handled as a civil matter ok just got off the phone with Manatee sheriff"s office they told me I had to file a report with www.ic3.gov I'm going to file a report with www.ic3.gov and will be back when I get a answer back from them and will edit this post D Crockett I went to www.ic3.gov and filled out the report would advise anyone who has been scammed to file a report on riverwalker aka Mark Waltrip if needed any info I have on this person pm me will be happy to share D Crockett
    Last edited by D Crockett; 10-18-2010 at 12:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by D Crockett View Post
    I just got off the phone with the police in Kentucky the informed me I have to contact my local police to file a report that it would more than likely be handled as a civil matter ok just got off the phone with Manatee sheriff"s office they told me I had to file a report with www.ic3.gov I'm going to file a report with www.ic3.gov and will be back when I get a answer back from them and will edit this post D Crockett I went to www.ic3.gov and filled out the report would advise anyone who has been scammed to file a report on riverwalker aka Mark Waltrip if needed any info I have on this person pm me will be happy to share D Crockett
    Stay after him DC & Wayne Smith I should have asked in my post for dollar amounts too
    Then when it gets Filled out, those filing can take all the People who got had
    send it in with the Report to the ic3.gov office.
    I know I have no dimes in this, but too me it needs to stop, across the Net
    if we all do our Best to Police where we Hang out it will help

Tom

Well Riverwalker76 is no longer active on the firing line forums since Oct,1st. As the mods were nice enough to leave the feedback I gave along with the link to this thread. So I would think a few well 400 over there now have read the BS about Riverwalker76. .

I also reported his actions or lack there of to the post office but never heard a thing back from them. But then again it is a Gov entity lol.
    If one sits in thundering quiet the soul dies slow instead of yell to the heavens for all to hear and behold the righteous and upstanding and ones of which should be held with tales of woe. By C.A.S. <--- Thats Me lol.

riverwalker

well I have went as far as I can with this it is in the hands of out gov. now I personally think no matter how much we complain about this man he is just going to walk away with nothing happening to him in this country I feel the crooks have all the rights and the victims have no rights D Crockett

Boolit Grand Master
    no such thing as a flat rate stamp
    liar !
    Hit em'hard
    hit em'often

Boolit Buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by D Crockett View Post
    ...file charges against Mark Waltrip of 919 Pettit RD Owensboro Ky 42303...
    Believe it or not he is listed in the yellow pages under stone dealers.

http://www.yellowpages.com/owensboro...p?lid=24569813

Maybe you can be the first to write a review?

Antler And Stone Flintknapping Supply
    919 Pettit Rd
    Owensboro, KY 42303
    (270) 314-8098

Or write the home's owner "Wendy M Izat" with your concerns about the scandalous business that is being operated in her $150,000 3/2 home with a 2 car garage.

PP

Well Riverwalker76 has found a safe haven on a forum where they protect such people at
    The Firing Line forum. Just a Heads Up.

I was booted off of the Firing Line forum as I gave a link to this thread. As Riverwalker76 had something for sale in there for sale section and wished to make people aware of what type of person they would be dealing with. Oh well he is there problem now.
    If one sits in thundering quiet the soul dies slow instead of yell to the heavens for all to hear and behold the righteous and upstanding and ones of which should be held with tales of woe. By C.A.S. <--- Thats Me lol.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415