Reloading EverythingTitan ReloadingWidenersRepackbox
Inline FabricationLee PrecisionRotoMetals2Snyders Jerky
Load Data MidSouth Shooters Supply
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: DEADBEAT - Riverwalker76

In Remembrance - Super Moderator & Official Cast Boolits Sketch Artist

Well was hoping this worked out dam shame that makes like 10 deadbeats out of thousands so much for the perfect world.
    Reloading to save money I am sure the saving is going to start soon

Ricky P not sure how to take that from an Oager like you lol.
    If one sits in thundering quiet the soul dies slow instead of yell to the heavens for all to hear and behold the righteous and upstanding and ones of which should be held with tales of woe. By C.A.S. <--- Thats Me lol.

Boolit Master and Dean of Balls

Quote Originally Posted by 45nut View Post
    Riverwalker has been removed permanently here despite his threats of action against our forum.

Membership here is "at will" and anyone can be removed at any point for any actions that are adverse to the forum or our membership, he violated that trust.
    I guess I can take him off my ignore list. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodore Roosevelt
    No man is above the law and no man is below it: nor do we ask any man's permission when we ask him to obey it.

Banned
    Thread is now here in the DEADBEAT section, seemed more appropriate.

I know Riverwalker76 is active on the firing line forums. I called him out on all of this BS and he still did not tell the truth. But the topic was closed by the powers that be that in a nut shell said it had nothing to do with there forum lol. I even contacted a mod (Tuttle8)and an administrator. I never did hear back from either of them on the subject. I feel sorry for the members of that forum.

UPDATE I did hear back from Tuttle8 and was informed that they are aware of Riverwalker76. And that it is none of there concern unless he tries to sell something on there board. So I was glad to hear they are keeping an eye on him.

I will also urge people to send in a complaint to the USPS if you received your goods through the mail system. Here is a link to speed things up.https://postalinspectors.uspis.gov/f...Complaint.aspx
    Last edited by JesterGrin_1; 09-15-2010 at 06:23 PM.
    If one sits in thundering quiet the soul dies slow instead of yell to the heavens for all to hear and behold the righteous and upstanding and ones of which should be held with tales of woe. By C.A.S. <--- Thats Me lol.

I would like to add my own personal thoughts if I may even though I am no philosopher or professional writer.

I am very saddened and hurt by the fact that this Riverwalker76 Was a Mason as it has put many other good Masons in a Bad light as he has used the trust given him to do disservice to many good people of this forum. So he has not only broken his word to not only Masons around the world but of Man Kind and above all else to GOD of which he swore on the bible to uphold. And to the people of this good forum which many I would call friend. And even if I do seem gruff at times if people needed me and there was any way I could help I would do so. We do try our best to weed people out not only through back ground checks and the people that may recommend them but with the long work needed to become a Mason. But as in all things no matter how one does try a bad seed will pop up now and again.

Boolit Master on Heavens Range
    Being Mason has nothing to do with it, Jester. Remember there are bad apples in every barrel, and the organization should excommunicate them publically when discovered without any doubt by customary means. ... felix
    felix

Moderator Emeritus / Trusted loob groove dealer

Somers, Montana, a quaint little drinking village,with a severe hunting and fishing problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by felix View Post
    Being Mason has nothing to do with it, Jester. Remember there are bad apples in every barrel, and the organization should excommunicate them publically when discovered without any doubt by customary means. ... felix
    We're working on that.
    The solid soft lead bullet is undoubtably the best and most satisfactory expanding bullet that has ever been designed. It invariably mushrooms perfectly, and never breaks up. With the metal base that is essential for velocities of 2000 f.s. and upwards to protect the naked base, these metal-based soft lead bullets are splendid.
    John Taylor - "African Rifles and Cartridges"

Forget everything you know about loading jacketed bullets. This is a whole new ball game!

Boolit Buddy
    Jester, I've had some interactions with masons and have never had anything but wonderful things to say about them, your selves included. Your sadness over riverwalker only speaks to your own character and the character of other masons. He is the exception that def proves the rule.
    Μολὼν λάβε

Lord, make me fast and accurate. Let my aim be true and my hand faster than those who would seek to destroy me. Grant me victory over my foes and those that wish to harm to me and mine. Let not my last thought be “If only I had my gun”; and Lord if today is truly the day that You call me home, let me die in a pile of brass.

I am out of town, enjoy your holidays.

In Remembrance
    Quote Originally Posted by JesterGrin_1 View Post
    I feel sorry for the members of that forum.

UPDATE I did hear back from Tuttle8 and was informed that they are aware of Riverwalker76. And that it is none of there concern unless he tries to sell something on there board. So I was glad to hear they are keeping an eye on him.
    I checked out TFL a few times during this Gpal debacle. Not a bad place, just not my mug of beer. Don't feel sorry for the members there, they're there by their own free will and can come or go as they like, same as here. There are some good folks over there on TFL and some good information. It's heavily moderated, however, whereas here we are more self-moderated.

I'm pretty much in favor of ANY pro-gun site. I don't care for black guns, but I'm glad there are sites like AR15 and Glock (don't know what their "formal" names or addresses are). Likewise, I'm not into milsurp guns, but am danged glad there are sites there.

It keeps us united as a group without forcing us into one small sphere.

Quote Originally Posted by felix View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe this guy also said he was a USMC officer, or that he'd attended Organized Chicken Sheet School to be a JO (Jarhead Officer)?

Like Dean (Fat 'N Happy), he went on my ignore list. Then I saw he was given a timeout and I offered a little forgiveness and took him off my Ignore List. Saw this train wreck happening. . . back on he went.

15,000 members, give or take, and we've had what? Maybe a dozen or so permanently banned for hosing other members? Pretty good ratio, I'd say.

Cast Boolits Founder/B.O.B.

The reality is there are people that live by a code that is in direct conflict with most of us and their code is based on "Always a lie, always a loophole".
    The can justify their actions to themselves and that is the only basis upon their free will to screw over the rest of mankind. They know the best way to be predators is to infiltrate institutions that believe in the "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you" code of conduct as they believe themselves immune from those standards since they went forward with their fingers crossed behind their backs,, such as members of Con-gress that campaign calling for reform and then slide into the abyss when confronted by that swamp gas in dee cee.

We cannot avoid contact with these scum simply because they are so numerous and willing to prey on others, the problem is their brothers in the trades of scum has written in lies and loopholes and escape clauses even within the laws of the land, such as Con-gress not being held to the same laws that they foist upon the People.

I am sorry anyone gets hosed by this type on this forum, we have a membership that is second to none in many ways, but even we get infiltrated by these now and then.
    I still trust our membership to exceed the normal ratio of scum exhibited elsewhere.
    Boolits= as God laid it into the soil,,grand old Galena,the Silver Stream graciously hand poured into molds for our consumption.

Bullets= Machine made utilizing Full Length Gas Checks as to provide projectiles for the masses.

http://www.cafepress.com/castboolits

castboolits@gmail.com

this thread: http://www.castboolits.gunloads.com/...ad.php?t=88637
    Told me all I needed to know about Riverwalker

Banned - Posts Deleted Because He Edited Them With Vulgarity When He Could Not Get His Way
    Quote Originally Posted by semtav View Post
    I surely wish that I had read THAT thread prior to his offering rock shards for sale. It really enlightens as to his temperment. Had I known that he had been suspended for 10 days previously, I wouldn't have dealt with him.

BTW semtav,
    I've been wonderin" Is that your brother Earl or your other brother Earl in your avatar?
    Last edited by excess650; 09-18-2010 at 12:43 PM.

Boolit Buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by semtav View Post
    Maybe I would not have jumped in if I had seen that thread.

I have been silent about this I was patent but not happy about the failure of the "stones" to arrive the first time and his attitude about what the post office said.

I ordered a large and a Medium.

And here is what I received. Pretty obvious that they were originally one piece. The stones themselves have some nice flats.

The sole reason to post was show what he sent.

While I may have gotten better stones than some others here, I don't think they were what was advertised.

Shawn
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CIMG0038 (Small).JPG 
Views:	153 
Size:	96.4 KB 
ID:	25451   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CIMG0036 (Small).JPG 
Views:	143 
Size:	87.9 KB 
ID:	25452   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CIMG0034 (Small).JPG 
Views:	152 
Size:	96.7 KB 
ID:	25453   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CIMG0035 (Small).JPG 
Views:	147 
Size:	96.5 KB 
ID:	25454  

Banned - Posts Deleted Because He Edited Them With Vulgarity When He Could Not Get His Way
    Your (2) pieces together are closer to a single large than any of the other photos show. I'll be generous and call it 6"x6", but that's still 12 square inches smaller than he advertised, and that doesn't account for the other that you ordered.

If you ordered a medium (4"x6") and a large, you got about half of what you ordered.

I would Like to Know the Count of Uncompleted or NO ship, Totals
    I have read this on and off from the start and was interested in Buying
    one or 2 I was Lucky when I read a Stop or Hold as he was regrouping and needed
    Time to get more stone ,They way I read that was he was OUT of Product
    and waiting to get more
    So I just waited
    Then I see one Disgruntle customer Then another and then a fight and so on
    But What is the Number of
    #1 = I got Nothing
    #2 I got a Bad Rock Worth Zero
    #3 Got a Rock with Minimal use
    #4b Got Rock or Rocks and am somewhat satisfied
    #5 something I didn't mention
    If you want to participate in my Inquiry, Please add Dollar amount to your Deal

I want the Total If you all agree I'll modify my Post to Keep the Good Bad and Ugly
    Updated as they come in

Tom

Thanks DC

#1 Dc
    #2 Dc
    #3 Wayne Smith
    Last edited by Tom_et; 10-18-2010 at 04:51 PM. Reason: adding rip off

flint rocks

tommy I traded him 80 black powder bullets the first time and got rocks worth nothing I wanted them for flint and steel fire starting rocks were useless so that would be a NUMBER 2 on your list next time I traded him a block of black powder lube for 2 sets of flint and steel and got nothing that would be a NUMBER 1 on your list then I reported him to the postal inspector for fraud next thing I am going to do is call Owensboro police department and file charges against Mark Waltrip of 919 Pettit RD Owensboro Ky 42303 and that what I am going to do he burnt a lot of us here and I think we should give what he gave us back in a different form D Crockett

Has to be more than D Crockett

Boolit Grand Master

I have received nothing so far. I'm considering it a bad investment.
    Wayne the Shrink

There is no 'right' that requires me to work for you or you to work for me!

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne Smith View Post
    I have received nothing so far. I'm considering it a bad investment.
    You've never received anything? I think filing a mail fraud complaint would be the right thing to do. There are too many a$$hats out there just preying on folks trusting nature for their own gain.

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415 LastLast