Snyders JerkyRepackboxWidenersReloading Everything
Inline FabricationRotoMetals2Load DataTitan Reloading
MidSouth Shooters Supply Lee Precision
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: DEADBEAT - Riverwalker76

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JesterGrin_1 View Post
    what?
    You quoted yourself and Trey forgot a or two. while he you around a bit I think.

Boolit Bub
    well if someone who got a stone and isnt happy with it andwants to sell it and dont mind waiting a couple weeks till i have a bit of extra cash to blow , send me a pm i'd still like to have one

Boolit Buddy
    I will keep it short and to the point

Stone did arrive

Overall transaction - I will choose not to deal with riverwalker76 again due to extreme delay in communication and delay in shipping.

Boolit Bub
    To George1980
    I will be glad to sell you my two stones for what I paid for it.
    Buckbeans

Banned - Posts Deleted Because He Edited Them With Vulgarity When He Could Not Get His Way
    Quote Originally Posted by buckbeans View Post
    To George1980
    I will be glad to sell you my two stones for what I paid for it.
    ...sounds like you got skrewt too!

Boolit Master

Ripped off.......

I've read all the comments; face it, we got ripped off.

Cool looking rock, allegedly a sharpening stone, for $15 - $25.

I'll donate mine to a local "rock collector" here.

Never again.

HV

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by HiVelocity View Post
    I've read all the comments; face it, we got ripped off.

Cool looking rock, allegedly a sharpening stone, for $15 - $25.

I'll donate mine to a local "rock collector" here.

Never again.

HV

Getting 'ripped off' is a matter of opinion.

There were a lot of assumptions made by the buyers of these stones, and I cannot be held liable for assumptions. I stated the stones as they were, and as many have verified by their posts. There have been several members comment that they are exactly what you might find at rendezvous!

Heck, some people want to buy them off of the people that 'feel' they got ripped off! What does that tell you? It tells you that they are desirable, and it is a matter of taste. Just because it doesn't fit your style ... it's doesn't make it bad!

Can you at least give me that?

Boolit Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by riverwalker76 View Post
    Getting 'ripped off' is a matter of opinion.

There were a lot of assumptions made by the buyers of these stones, and I cannot be held liable for assumptions. I stated the stones as they were, and as many have verified by their posts. There have been several members comment that they are exactly what you might find at rendezvous!

Heck, some people want to buy them off of the people that 'feel' they got ripped off! What does that tell you? It tells you that they are desirable, and it is a matter of taste. Just because it doesn't fit your style ... it's doesn't make it bad!

Can you at least give me that?
    The size YOU stated was not an assumption. Look at the size you sent compared to the size YOU stated and tell me you didn't rip me off. The black lines are the size YOU stated they would be.

10 shipped for a small stone (roughly 3" X 4")

$15 shipped for a med. stone (roughly 4" X 6")

$25 shipped for a large stone (upwards from 6" X 8") This one will last multiple lifetimes!

I am requesting a FULL REFUNDED based the fact that the size on the large stone is only 30 percent of the claimed size and the med is only half the claimed size.

Joel
    Last edited by M-Tecs; 09-13-2010 at 10:01 PM.

Boolit Buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by riverwalker76 View Post
    "Heck, some people want to buy them off of the people that 'feel' they got ripped off! What does that tell you? It tells you that they are desirable"

I'm getting one from another member for an investment. I figure since this is the longest thread in the Swappin and Sell history, it will be worth more than I paid for it. Kinda like a brick from the Alamo. Mark
    Last edited by NWFLYJ; 09-14-2010 at 08:41 AM. Reason: added quote

M-Tecs Thank you for showing what is really going on. A picture is worth a thousand words or for this instance to cut through the BS.
    If one sits in thundering quiet the soul dies slow instead of yell to the heavens for all to hear and behold the righteous and upstanding and ones of which should be held with tales of woe. By C.A.S. <--- Thats Me lol.

Blasted hellish frozen northern wastelands, AKA Minnesota
    This thread is like a train wreck. You didn't want to see it happen, but you just can't look away...
    "Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away."

Banned - Posts Deleted Because He Edited Them With Vulgarity When He Could Not Get His Way
    M-Tecs,
    Trying to reason with the seller is futile. Regardless as to whether your received items are useable or not, they are but a fraction of the size ordered. Your "large stone" looks to be close to the "small stone" dimensions. Use the following link:

https://postalinspectors.uspis.gov/f...Complaint.aspx
    Last edited by excess650; 09-15-2010 at 06:02 PM.

Boolit Buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by Bert2368 View Post
    This thread is like a train wreck. You didn't want to see it happen, but you just can't look away...
    Watching this thread, I feel like I just told a slow kid that the bee hive hanging in his back yard is a candy filled pinata, and now I'm watching him whack at it with a stick.

It's sad. It's horrible. However, I can't help but watch. Mark

Riverwalker

I made a deal with riverwalker for some flint for my possible bag for fire starter kit what I received was some rocks that I could not get but a few sparks out of nowhere near enough to start a fire with I gave him 80 black powder bullets for some rocks I can not use phoned him and explained what I wanted and we make another deal I sent him a block of black powder lube it has been over a week and no flint and steel yet phoned him his response was don't call me again at which time I ask for my bullets and lube back and I would return his rocks and his response was he would not send back my trade goods at which time I inform him I am going to the postal inspector about this matter D Crockett a note to riverwalker if you had any kind of honor you would return the money and trade goods you have received when they were requested back but it looks like you have none D Crockett

Cast Boolits Founder/B.O.B.

Riverwalker has been removed permanently here despite his threats of action against our forum.

Membership here is "at will" and anyone can be removed at any point for any actions that are adverse to the forum or our membership, he violated that trust.
    Boolits= as God laid it into the soil,,grand old Galena,the Silver Stream graciously hand poured into molds for our consumption.

Bullets= Machine made utilizing Full Length Gas Checks as to provide projectiles for the masses.

http://www.cafepress.com/castboolits

castboolits@gmail.com

Boolit Master

Action against us? Is he flippin retarded cross-eyed crazy or what? This is about like me having a treehouse out behind my house and I let all you weasels come over to visit and hang out. Riverwalker comes in and takes a **** in the corner of my treehouse, he has no recourse. I simply plant my foot in his butt AFTER I rub his nose in his poop and swat him with a rolled up paper.
    Good, Cheap, Fast: Pick two.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Yep still no rock here as he informed me in a PM on 9-05 he would send it out with the others that Tuesday but it is okay as I did not hold my breath.

I know Riverwalker76 is active here. http://thefiringline.com/forums/member.php?u=98332
    Last edited by JesterGrin_1; 09-14-2010 at 05:15 PM.
    If one sits in thundering quiet the soul dies slow instead of yell to the heavens for all to hear and behold the righteous and upstanding and ones of which should be held with tales of woe. By C.A.S. <--- Thats Me lol.

Priority Mail

JesterGrin_1,
    They must send mail out by tortoise from :takinWiz:Owensboro, Ky.

By contrast, Jim in Phoenix mailed me a custom sprue cutter on Saturday, and it was delivered to me in Pa on Monday via Priority Mail. I didn't expect it until Tuesday or Wednesday.
    Last edited by excess650; 09-14-2010 at 07:08 PM.

Boolit Buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by JesterGrin_1 View Post
    Yep still no rock here as he informed me in a PM on 9-05 he would send it out with the others that Tuesday but it is okay as I did not hold my breath.

I know Riverwalker76 is active here. http://thefiringline.com/forums/member.php?u=98332
    Well at least he posted a picture of the rifle he purchased shortly after he cashed your payment. Must have taken it with him and finished it in the hospital waiting room while out of town with family problems.

August 29, 2010, 10:27 AM:
    I have an English Walnut Stock from a Dixie Gun Works' Hawken kit that I got last week

PP

Riverwalker76 Deadbeat

Hey Be careful you got some of that salt in my eyes lol. I did look and he had a long thread on how to refinish a stock over there. What is even more funny and sad is that here he stated he wanted to get on the AR-15 cast boolits upper lol. How nice is that.

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415 LastLast