Lee PrecisionLoad DataTitan ReloadingRotoMetals2
Reloading EverythingSnyders JerkyRepackboxMidSouth Shooters Supply
Inline Fabrication Wideners

Thread: Bear season is a go in New Jersey!!!

Bear season is a go in New Jersey!!!

Just wanted to let everyone know that New Jersey is having its Bear Season this year after numerous court battles with the Anti's. ITS ABOUT TIME WE WON!!!
    Watch for the next World Record Black bear coming from this state because we have some of the biggest Black Bears in the world recorded by Fish & Game and 2 were confirmed last year to be over over 700lbs in my zone. If anyone wants to hunt N.J. for the next possible world record black bear and wants to work a trade for another hunt please PM me. The requirements are you need to take a Bear Hunting seminar, Purchase a Non-Resident license and pay a $2.00 bear tag fee. You can look up the requirements and seminar dates on the N.J. Fish & Game website.
    ** Please bear with me for a day or two if I dont reply quickly.**
    Mike B.
    Gun Control= Being able to hit your target.

Boolit Master

Good thing Corzine is gone right?......
    You can miss fast & you can miss a lot, but only hits count.

Quote Originally Posted by mikenbarb View Post
    Just wanted to let everyone know that New Jersey is having its Bear Season this year after numerous court battles with the Anti's. ITS ABOUT TIME WE WON!!!
    Watch for the next World Record Black bear coming from this state because we have some of the biggest Black Bears in the world recorded by Fish & Game and 2 were confirmed last year to be over over 700lbs in my zone. If anyone wants to hunt N.J. for the next possible world record black bear and wants to work a trade for another hunt please PM me. The requirements are you need to take a Bear Hunting seminar, Purchase a Non-Resident license and pay a $2.00 bear tag fee. You can look up the requirements and seminar dates on the N.J. Fish & Game website.
    Didn't I read on the web a couple of years ago where some NJ woman's pet orange tomcat was sitting on his back porch, minding his own business, when a bear wandered onto his turf. The article, complete with a picture, said that the cat chased the bear up a tree, not once but twice! What kind of big bears do you guys have down there, anyway?

Their kitty cat bears.LOL.
    Just had one kill a neighbors cow 2 nights ago. Its just a shame that we have a ANTI BEAR group thats trying to stop the hunt again. Sooner or later one of the bears are gonna kill someones kid.
    ** Please bear with me for a day or two if I dont reply quickly.**
    Mike B.
    Gun Control= Being able to hit your target.

Boolit Grand Master In Remembrance
    A couple of good articles about our State bear issues ...
    http://www.nrahuntersrights.org/Article.aspx?id=3667
    http://www.tnonline.com/node/121268
    Regards
    John

omg jersey people!
    -Rob-

Boolit Master
    "bear hunting seminar" ?, after 40 years of bear, deer, coon, bobcat, squirrel, coyote, elk, turkey, rabbit, duck, goose, on and on, hunting I don't need no stinkin seminar. Yeah, got a "Hunter Safety Instructor" with archery and muzzleloader certification too! 10
    10 gauge: as per Robert Ruark, "use enough gun"

MOLON LABE

"I have a list, and am prepared for widespread civil disorder!" 10 ga

bear hunting seminar

Quote Originally Posted by 10 ga View Post
    "bear hunting seminar" ?, after 40 years of bear, deer, coon, bobcat, squirrel, coyote, elk, turkey, rabbit, duck, goose, on and on, hunting I don't need no stinkin seminar. Yeah, got a "Hunter Safety Instructor" with archery and muzzleloader certification too! 10
    10 ga I believe you said it all, I am with you all the way.
    the one's that need the DA*m seminars is the politicians that does not no which end the trigger is on, or what a bear even looks like.
    300winmag
    As I was told when I was a child; your elders will make you smarter if you listen. Then when you are older your elders will teach you WISDOM.
    300winmag

Boolit Master

I've always wanted to go black bear hunting, and I'd like to do it with a handgun.
    But going to New Jersey or Canada with a handgun and getting caught, would be a lot like getting caught passing out bags of ice in Hell.
    Political correctness is a national suicide pact.

I am a sovereign individual, accountable
    only to God and my own conscience.