Snyders JerkyTitan ReloadingWidenersMidSouth Shooters Supply
RotoMetals2Inline FabricationLee PrecisionLoad Data
Reloading Everything Repackbox

Thread: Cover Boy

Cast Hunter

Cover Boy

For those of you in Georgia, if you pick up the new 2006-07 state hunting regs you will see a dashing young lad on the cover. That would be my son, Ryan. Looong story how he came to get on the cover. The short version is that he got drawn for a January 06 youth duck hunt on Rum Creek WMA and had a successful outing. The Fish & Game folks loved the pic to say the least. I couldn't be more proud!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Ry_GA_Regs2.jpg  

Boolit Master
    Rugerfan ... Congratulations are in order for both you and your son. My son has turned out to be a son that I am very proud of. I am very glad that your son has turned out to be a son for you to be proud of.
    There are good kids today .... we just hear about the bad ones.
    Again .... congratulations.
    Nighthunter

Way to go Rugerfan and Ryan !!! We need MORE youth participation in Hunting and Shooting Sports, and this is a great way to start !! Congrats to Proud Pappy and Deserving Son !!!
    Gun CONTROL Means Puttin Them BOOLITS Where I Want 'Em !

Super Moderator

...............A very fine looking young man, and I can tell you're very proud of him. When I see someone like him, my daughter or her husband, my neice and nephews I am glad to know there are a few new worthwhile adults coming along.

..............Buckshot
    Father Grand Caster watches over you my brother. Go now and pour yourself a hot one. May the Sacred Silver Stream be with you always

Proud former Shooters.Com Cast Bullet alumnus and plank owner.

"The Republic can survive a Barack Obama, who is, after all, merely a fool. It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools such as those who made him their president."

Shrink the State End the Fed Balance the budget Make a profit Leave an inheritance

Cast Hunter

Thanks for the kind replies fellas. I introduced my son to hunting, fishing, shooting, camping, etc at an early age. I didn't push anything on him. Merely exposed him to the outdoors to give him a taste and see if he'd enjoy it. Boy did he ever. He lives to get out in the woods or on the water. I made a point of filling his free time with fun wholesome activities. He loves "natural highs" like harvesting a deer or hooking a big bass. No need to worry about drugs with this lad. Like the old saying goes: "Better to take your kid hunting than having to go hunting for your kid."

Cool . Very nice