Inline FabricationLee PrecisionRepackboxRotoMetals2
MidSouth Shooters SupplyLoad DataTitan ReloadingSnyders Jerky
Reloading Everything Wideners
Page 23 of 33 FirstFirst ... 1314151617181920212223242526272829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: International Lawn Steel shooting

Such A great feeling on Monday to know you get to wake up on Tuesday and go shoot, we are so close to our 3rd line get started, cant wait, anyhow, see everyone tomorrow for a great day on the range, man I love this game!!!!!!!!!!!
    ILSA MEMBER
    CLASS 6 FFL

We had 13 shooters today, a good time was had by all. We have raised the funds to purchase the rest of the materials to build the third shooting line. Roy has our order in for the alumna shield so that’s all we’re waiting for to get it in stock. We will have a work party in the next couple of weeks to get the post in the ground and frame work for the roof. All that is left is to make a set of targets and we are still looking for a place to get the scrape steel to make the 66 targets that we need. I’ll keep updating as we progress. See you at the range, I love this game.
    NRA LIFE MEMBER
    ILSA MEMBER
    NRA RANGE SAFETY OFFICER

ABSOLUTE BLAST shooting with you and gunarea today, shot well and had a blast, good seeing Rob fly in with the copter, hope one day to take a ride, never been in one, but on another note, its good to see we are close to line 3, can ya imagine 18 shooters at once, man that will be awesome!, Love this game!!!!
    ILSA MEMBER
    CLASS 6 FFL

O boy is Tuesday, get to shoot lawn steel. See you there.
    I love this game.
    NRA LIFE MEMBER
    ILSA MEMBER
    NRA RANGE SAFETY OFFICER

MAN, you were really excited today, 5:18AM post, nice! Good day today, only had 10, some out of town, some busy, some under the weather (get well soon you all), Rob flew the bird in, we had a blast on the small line, and the large line, well they were carrying on all day, so I assume they had a blast as well. Jess was able to shoot with us today, always great to have her there, all in all A great low 70 degree spring day at the ILSA range, love this game!!!!!!!!!
    OH YEAH, we get to shoot this Saturday as well, heck yeah!!!!!!!!!!
    Guess I better clean a couple guns, cast some boolits and load some ammo....LOL
    ILSA MEMBER
    CLASS 6 FFL

Guns clean, boolits cast, sized, lubed, and loaded, ready for tomorrow, see everyone there!
    ILSA MEMBER
    CLASS 6 FFL

Wow we had some sick people out yesterday. Mike, Kevin,Jess, and big bird Robert. We still had 9 shooters. It was a beautiful day high 80s nice breeze and a great day for lawnsteel.
    NRA LIFE MEMBER
    ILSA MEMBER
    NRA RANGE SAFETY OFFICER

You know I dont feel good when I miss a perfect day to shoot, something going around, I went to ED and they tested flu a&b and covid all negative, said I have a sinus infection, w t f , hopefully I can come Tuesday, Jess and Mary are suppose to go to, glad yall had a good day.
    ILSA MEMBER
    CLASS 6 FFL

Hopefully tomorrow I will feel good enough to go shoot, Mary and Jess are suppose to go as well so we should have a good turnout if everyone can make it. See you in the AM!
    ILSA MEMBER
    CLASS 6 FFL

Long post...
    Day started out a little foggy, but man were we blessed with an absolutely beautiful day, sunny and breezy, just perfect. Which leads me to this, Paul on the small line goes perfect in game 1 and only misses his last shot in game 2, or he goes back to back. Meanwhile on the big line Eddie goes perfect in game 1 and misses 1 in the middle or he goes back to back, insane, but awesome! We had 14 today, and Rob flew in for the last game cause he couldn't land do to the fog. I had an above avg day, but got to shoot with my daughter in law and my wife today, and to say my wife shot great is an understatement, best day so far for her, in 1 game she only had 2 misses, best day ever. As always a blast with everyone, couldn't ask for a better group. We get to shoot next month 7 times and a 5th Saturday of the month funzie BB gun tournament, cant wait, MAN I LOVE THIS GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ILSA MEMBER
    CLASS 6 FFL

Ittttttttttts Monday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Means tomorrow is Tuesday, meaning we get to go shooting, cant wait its like a drug! SEE EVERYONE IN THE AM!!!!
    ILSA MEMBER
    CLASS 6 FFL

Excitement is building, went and picked up all the alumashield for the roof, floors, and benches today, Jess delivered the poles Tuesday, 2x's are at the range already, so a work day away from a 3rd shooting bay, coming together nicely, cant wait!!!
    HI ROY!!!!
    ILSA MEMBER
    CLASS 6 FFL

Yes we are going to put together a work party for next week and get stared on the third bay. The only thing left to get is a set of targets. We can’t find any cheap steel plate so hopefully Eddie will bring the set of targets that are at his home range until we can find a cheaper supply of steel to make new ones.
    It shouldn’t take but two work parties to complete the bay hopefully. Get to shoot tomorrow so happy about that as I missed Saturday due to Easter family get together. I love this game. See you at range.
    NRA LIFE MEMBER
    ILSA MEMBER
    NRA RANGE SAFETY OFFICER

HEY ROY, guess what day it is?????? Tuuuuuuuuuuuesdaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! We get to go shooting!!!!!!
    ILSA MEMBER
    CLASS 6 FFL

And a great Tuesday it was, think we had 11, few had other things going on, congrats to Eddie, back to back perfect games on the small line (different story when he jumped to the big line ...lol)
    great day, breezy mid 70's, just beautiful! Unloaded the alumashield so now all materials are there to start #3, excited. And a shout out to my man Roy, thank you!
    ILSA MEMBER
    CLASS 6 FFL

SO Kevin texts me last night, hey me and Mike are going to go sight in his 27, wanna go? So I meet with them wanting to try a new 44 load, well 5 hrs later we finally run out of ammo, only thing that made us leave....lol - Great day with Great peeps!!!
    ILSA MEMBER
    CLASS 6 FFL

Yes and we made up a new game. Mike is from New England and has the typical accent and while we are shooting some fuzzy butt shots he says we should try them in double action. Oh snap a new game came from that suggestion.Hence it’s called the “Hart Mike game”. All shots are double action and if you cock your gun into single action it’s a foul, also if you put your finger in the trigger before you get 2 I see it it’s a foul. lollipops have to be shot in sequence then it’s “the game” formate after that. Now what is going to make this a challenge, interesting and fun game is that on revolvers our single action trigger pulls are from 21/2 to 4 pounds. Double action trigger pulls are from 7 to 10 pounds. That is going to make it challenging. Not trying to foul will make it interesting. And succeeding will be fun. Well let you know how it goes next Tuesday. See you at the range. I love this game.
    Last edited by Pee Wee; 04-16-2023 at 03:20 PM.
    NRA LIFE MEMBER
    ILSA MEMBER
    NRA RANGE SAFETY OFFICER

Oh boy tomorrow we get to shoot and I’m looking forward to trying the double action game
    (Hart Mike Game), it should be fun. See you at the range. I love this game
    NRA LIFE MEMBER
    ILSA MEMBER
    NRA RANGE SAFETY OFFICER

(Hot Mike Game) LOL , should be a blast tomorrow, Ive been casting, welding animals, and cleaning all day, getting ready to go out and load some TrailBoss 44's for the big line if I decide to play with the big boyz. Hi ROY!!!!!!!!
    ILSA MEMBER
    CLASS 6 FFL

We did not shoot the hart Mike game today, however Mike shot his first perfect game today, so congratulations to Mike and he did it second fastest behind bigbird since I’ve been shooting this game and that is 10 years.
    NRA LIFE MEMBER
    ILSA MEMBER
    NRA RANGE SAFETY OFFICER

Page 23 of 33 FirstFirst ... 1314151617181920212223242526272829303132 ... LastLast