Load DataLee PrecisionRotoMetals2Repackbox
Titan ReloadingInline FabricationSnyders JerkyWideners
MidSouth Shooters Supply Reloading Everything
Page 22 of 33 FirstFirst ... 121314151617181920212223242526272829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: International Lawn Steel shooting

Wish you did too, LOVE to have ya come out with us, if your ever down this way its an open invite!
    ILSA MEMBER
    CLASS 6 FFL

Well heck, still stuck at home sick which now appears to be covid related, had to miss the last 3 shoots because of this, guess we will recoop and get back to it soon, hope all that shot had a great and safe day, see ya soon!
    ILSA MEMBER
    CLASS 6 FFL

We all wish you a speedy recovery. That goes for Mary and Jess too. Hurry back we have nickels to pass.

Appreciate it, Jess was not Covid but that cold going around, Mine and Mary was, getting a little better day by day, just feel worn out, see you soon!
    ILSA MEMBER
    CLASS 6 FFL

WOw! We had 14 shooters today.Once you shoot this game your hooked. Time to get serious about building our 3rd line. Congratulations to Rob and Eddie for shooting perfect games today.

It an addiction, I'll be back soon, miss everyone, Love the game!!!
    ILSA MEMBER
    CLASS 6 FFL

We are moving forward with the third shooting bay. We have purchased the lumber and Big bird donated some also and his son and daughter in law have donated the 9 post that we needed. We have collected 280 dollars so far to purchase the alumina shield for the floor and roof. Gunarea is getting the materials list for that and pricing. The game has 6 shooter limit so with only two lines able to shoot at a time we need a third line.
    We have 14 to 16 people showing up. We will also need a new set of targets and railroad ties to set them on. There are 66 targets in a set. We have 30 spares so we’ll need to make 36 more. We use 6 rail road ties per line and we have 4 or 5 of those so we’ll need a couple more of those.
    Here is what one target set look like . I’ll update as we progress.
    See you at the range.
    Oh yea today is 2nd Saturday so we shoot today.
    I love this game
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	95942680-B5FE-41D7-939C-65F7DD9757FB.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	75.0 KB 
ID:	310358
    NRA LIFE MEMBER
    ILSA MEMBER
    NRA RANGE SAFETY OFFICER

Boolit Master
    It sounds great that its coming together. Still wish I could play. Might have to get a set of the targets and find a few new shooting friends and invite them over. I have lawn chairs.
    Stop being blinded by your own ignorance.

I have the source for the railroad ties, he says he has more of the ones we use, so that wont be a problem, once Ray gets a list let me know I have tons of misc stuff for wood and such, miss being out there with you guys, but soon you will have to put up with me again....lol!!!
    ILSA MEMBER
    CLASS 6 FFL

We had 9 shooters yesterday so we shot 5 on one line and 4 on the other.
    So Eddie,Rob,Rusty,Randy and Paul shot together and Shot 4 games and within those 4 games Eddie, Rob, Rusty and Paul shot a perfect game. So congratulations to them. This is the first time since I have been shooting lawnsteel that we have had multiple perfect games. Randy predicted before we started shooting that it was a perfect day for shooting a perfect game with the overcast weather the targets were easy to see. A good time was had by all.
    NRA LIFE MEMBER
    ILSA MEMBER
    NRA RANGE SAFETY OFFICER

Thats freaking awesome, wish I was there, congrats guys, I will be back pestering soon!
    ILSA MEMBER
    CLASS 6 FFL

Roy got the cost for the alumna shield and we need to raise another $400.00.
    Also Eddie is getting the materials to build the outside bathroom on to the new building that he had plumbed when it was built. We had 11 shooters today. A good time was had by all.
    I love this game. See you at the range.
    NRA LIFE MEMBER
    ILSA MEMBER
    NRA RANGE SAFETY OFFICER

Glad to here were still kicking it, I should be back next Tuesday, see ya then.
    ILSA MEMBER
    CLASS 6 FFL

Got to finally go to the range and shoot, well I guess you call it that, was not a good day but after 8 weeks off it was to be expected, still a great day with great folks, see you all Sat, bringing wifey too.
    ILSA MEMBER
    CLASS 6 FFL

9 today, great Saturday of shooting, impeccable winter 85 degree Florida day, blessed, had a blast, wifey did great, well til sequence shes never played, but all the way to the baseball game is how she loves shooting as it is not physical and dont have to be super athletic to play, great day, great peeps, glad to see Kevin out and about, till next time!
    ILSA MEMBER
    CLASS 6 FFL

I counted 14, Kevin had a friend come, Jess got there for round 2, it was a super nice wintery day at 85 degrees and a light wind, again, blessed, it was a great day of shooting fun, going to go do some chrono work and shoot Friday for S' & G's, have a great one!!!
    ILSA MEMBER
    CLASS 6 FFL

Great little practice day, Rust, Randy, Eddie, Me and Jess, sighted some in, chronographed so loads, got Jess shooting real good, had a good lunch with great people, and my daughter showed up to eat, grat day, great folks, if your ever in central Fl look us up and join us for a shoot, bring nickel's though....lol
    ILSA MEMBER
    CLASS 6 FFL

Guess what we get to do tomorrow?????????

We get to go shooting!!!!!!!!!!

See you all there!
    ILSA MEMBER
    CLASS 6 FFL

14 Today, awesome 86 degree winter day, I shot fairly good, had a blast with everyone, 2nd Saturday this weekend so we get to shoot again, and wifey can go too, man I love this game!!!!!!!!!!
    ILSA MEMBER
    CLASS 6 FFL

WOW, what a day, 10 shooters, 2 lines, really tough 78 degree spring day with a beautiful light breeze, couldnt ask for much more, well yeah ya can, had my wife along to see my 2nd perfect game, and she shot really well too, great day, great people, man I love this game!!!
    ILSA MEMBER
    CLASS 6 FFL

Page 22 of 33 FirstFirst ... 121314151617181920212223242526272829303132 ... LastLast