Titan ReloadingWidenersRotoMetals2Repackbox
Snyders JerkyMidSouth Shooters SupplyLee PrecisionLoad Data
Inline Fabrication Reloading Everything
Page 21 of 33 FirstFirst ... 111213141516171819202122232425262728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: International Lawn Steel shooting

Congrats to Paul today, he shot a perfect round, and congrats to my wife, she shot lights out today for her second time playing, only losing 3 nickel's all day and absolutely kicking my butt! And a big thanks to Mr and Mrs clause (rob and wife) for flying the helicopter in and showering us with gift bags.
    ILSA MEMBER
    CLASS 6 FFL

God is a Lawnsteel shooter! Mid 60s deep into December with rain storm delayed to accomodate our target sets. Santa and Mrs. Claus swooped in after a dry strafing run on line two. With good cheer, Santa had goodies for all the good little boys and gurls. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	xmas6.jpg.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	111.0 KB 
ID:	308331 Paul shot another perfect game and Kenny had his best nickle harvest ever! The gurls took over line one and made the big boys pay attention. I admit to being a coward and retreated to line two where the estrogen effect was lessened by free flowing nickles. Largest crowd to date at the Lost Nickle Ranch. Please don't try Lawnsteel, my manners will let you take my slot and I will sit out. That sux when it happens to me!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0464.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	91.0 KB 
ID:	308332 WE LOVE THIS GAME!!
    Last edited by gunarea; 12-21-2022 at 09:40 AM. Reason: spelling
    Shoot often, Shoot well.

You were lucky, you werent on the "Ladies" line, they basically ran my a s s off to the "guys" side, awesome day at the range, thanks again!!!!
    ILSA MEMBER
    CLASS 6 FFL

Super kool when you get the chance to shoot with family, not saying you guys aren't, but, it was great having my middle son come out today and shoot, said it was a blast, and he didnt do to bad for a newbie. Hes also going to bring his skid steer out and redo and extend the berm so we can add a lane, great kid!!!

on a side note, sending many prayes to Kevin, showed up today and starting not feeling well, wound up with a hospital trip, get well my friend!!
    ILSA MEMBER
    CLASS 6 FFL

So my son and I went and did a little thing at the range, well mostly my son, he extended the berm both sides about 20 feet and cleaned the bottom and re-sculped it and added a little height, great job Rusty!!!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	thumbnail (1).jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	152.8 KB 
ID:	308612
    ILSA MEMBER
    CLASS 6 FFL

Granpappy Lawnsteel here. Bear in mind I ain't had my morning fucitol and I'm always disgruntled. All these Youngs, whippersnappers coming out here have given rise to us elder statesmen giving our seats up in a show of exemplary Southern hospitality and manners. Infiltrated by long haired freaky people, booby trapping targets simply to amuse and frustrate. While it is personally gratifying to hear yet another *** cry about having to break open their second roll of nickles, the raucous laughter that erupts often, can be distracting. The insincere, insulting and snide "OH NO" following every inadvertant foul shot has an impact on the entire shooting contingent. It was shameful to watch an innocent Ram suffer a gangbang, due to mediocre shooting skills displayed and passed off as a "HARD SET". Ya'll know who you are! This thing is snowballing right before our eyes. I will try to speak softly and carry a big stick. To be honest, only the big stick is attractive to me. Now please excuse me, my rumatiz is flaring up.
    Roy
    Shoot often, Shoot well.

your such a softy Roy, you know you love us all!!!
    Last edited by B1GB1RD; 01-01-2023 at 09:31 PM.
    ILSA MEMBER
    CLASS 6 FFL

Hope everyone had a great New years day, stay safe, round them nickel's up, see everyone Tuesday.
    ILSA MEMBER
    CLASS 6 FFL

CONGRATS to Eddie, a perfect game on the big line, personally had a so so day, but got to shoot on the big line today, big difference all together, cant wait til next week, be safe, see ya there!
    ILSA MEMBER
    CLASS 6 FFL

Forgot to mention, I am no longer the F N G as my wife and daughter in law joined, but low and behold, they are no longer the F N G's either, Mike joined Monday and is now the official F new guy, welcome aboard Mike!
    ILSA MEMBER
    CLASS 6 FFL

I personally did not know the man, I do know he was a great friend to pee wee, even though I didnt know him personally he was a member of ILSA, meaning he was family, I know Gunner will be missed by all, sending prayers to his family and friends.
    ILSA MEMBER
    CLASS 6 FFL

2nd Saturday of the month shoot this weekend, I will be working at the show, you guys be safe, stay warm as we have a little coldy front coming through, shoot well, and by all means, LOVE THE GAME!!!
    ILSA MEMBER
    CLASS 6 FFL

That is a bad adz range with black targets, those tree shadows make it a cammo shoot. Every hour is different. Looks almost like Sanford on a good day, shooting out through and under the oak trees there was something. Great folks and a good time by all.
    “There is a remedy for all things, save death.“
    Cervantes

“Never give up, never quit.”
    Robert Rogers
    Roger’s Rangers

There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.
    Will Rogers

Tuesday we shoot, we shoot our last match before we celebrate a fellow members life, Gunner will be missed by all, shoot well our brother, and I will see everyone in the chilly Tuesday morning, be there, Love the game!!!!
    ILSA MEMBER
    CLASS 6 FFL

Ole Rob flew in today in the helicopter, shot a few rounds and departed, Daughter in law came out for a game, had 2 full lines, great day! LOVE THIS GAME!!!!
    ILSA MEMBER
    CLASS 6 FFL

Boolit Master
    Bigbird, I certainly appreciate your enthusiasm. It is keeping my interest in this mostly Florida game from tumbling off the radar and into the sea. I am glad you folks are keeping it alive.

Quote Originally Posted by Abert Rim View Post
    Bigbird, I certainly appreciate your enthusiasm. It is keeping my interest in this mostly Florida game from tumbling off the radar and into the sea. I am glad you folks are keeping it alive.
    Appreciate it, working hard to recruit some newbies, once they shoot they fall in love, added 3 new members in a few months, and were adding a 3rd line to the range, it will be awesome when we have 3 full lines shooting an awesome game, gotta LOVE IT!!!!!
    ILSA MEMBER
    CLASS 6 FFL

So for the first time I had to miss a match, guess the flu bug got me, been down with a fever and feeling like crap, hope everyone had a great day!
    ILSA MEMBER
    CLASS 6 FFL

JUST BROUGHT TO MY ATTENTION, TOMORROW is the 4th Saturday of the month, meaning we get to shoot, dont know if Ill be feeling better to go but for those who are going, have fun, shoot well, LOVE THE GAME !!!!!!!!!!!!
    ILSA MEMBER
    CLASS 6 FFL

Boolit Master
    I wish I lived in Florida just so I could go.
    Stop being blinded by your own ignorance.

Page 21 of 33 FirstFirst ... 111213141516171819202122232425262728293031 ... LastLast