MidSouth Shooters SupplyRepackboxSnyders JerkyLee Precision
RotoMetals2Load DataWidenersReloading Everything
Titan Reloading Inline Fabrication

Thread: 2 nd cast of 45 ACP Boolits

2 nd cast of 45 ACP Boolits

I casted a lot of boolits today. My boolits are coming out the way I want them . I wanted shiny boolits I got them. I wanted to cast some frosted boolits , I got them. Man it sure is fun. Not sure how many I casted,but it is a huge pile.

I did crack the glass on my thermometer.
    Not sure if it will effect anything?
    VOTE 2010! Throw them out! Every last one of them! (Feel free to add this to your sig. Spread the word!) I got this from AZ Stew

Owning a handgun doesn't make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician - Col Jeff Cooper

Boolit Master

Bkid - I did that same thing on Tues. Cast up some 357 wadcutters, some 452460's and some H&G 130's. Had a one, a two, and a 4 cav mold. Interrupted by thunderstorm threat, I managed about 15 lbs of winners. Had a great time. Makes for a great day, don't it???
    enjoy Mike

Quote Originally Posted by captaint View Post
    Bkid - I did that same thing on Tues. Cast up some 357 wadcutters, some 452460's and some H&G 130's. Had a one, a two, and a 4 cav mold. Interrupted by thunderstorm threat, I managed about 15 lbs of winners. Had a great time. Makes for a great day, don't it???
    enjoy Mike
    Those darn thunderstorms are a real nuisance. Mike it sure does make a fun day. Now it is time to size and lube.
    VOTE 2010! Throw them out! Every last one of them! (Feel free to add this to your sig. Spread the word!) I got this from AZ Stew

Owning a handgun doesn't make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician - Col Jeff Cooper