WidenersLoad DataRotoMetals2Lee Precision
Reloading EverythingSnyders JerkyRepackboxTitan Reloading
Inline Fabrication MidSouth Shooters Supply

Thread: Dad past away

Boolit Buddy

Dad past away

My father past away on Monday. I havenīt realized it completely till today.The only thing I can say that he is leaving a huge hole in my live.
    Uwe

Boolit Master
    Uwej i like all your other brothers here cry for the loss of our loved ones. Our prayer will be for you an the other family members your father left behind
    Kevin

Boolit Master

Uwe, I am sorry for your loss.

James

In Remebrance

My thoughts and prayers will be with you. Remember the good memories and cherish them. The pain will dull in time.

Sorry for your loss.
    Stay strong Brother.
    Prayers sent.
    "Everyone has a plan, until they get punched in the face!" - Mike Tyson

"Don't let my fears become yours." - Me, talking to my children

That look on your face, when you shift into 6th gear, but it's not there.

I have never lost a parent, but I lost a cousin, co worker, and best friend all rolled up in one in June who was like a brother to me. I know what you mean about it not hitting home until a few days after it happens. It was almost like I was waiting for him to show up and say just kidding here I am. The funeral was when it became real. I was a wreck for about two weeks. The hole left in my heart started to fill in , but will never be completely full. And the part that doesn't fill is what helps us cherish the memories.

I am not a religious man, but know that I am thinking of you and your father.

Greg
    If grasshoppers carried .45's the birds wouldnt mess with them.

Moderator Emeritus

Sorry to hear that, my prayers are with you and your family.
    [The Montana Gianni] Front sight and squeeze

Boolit Master

UweJ,my familys prayers are with you, and yours,I remember when my dad passed on,just know that he is in a better place,at peace!God bless you my brother...
    You can't buy common sense,and stupidity can't be fixed!

Moderator Emeritus

Sorry to hear of your loss Uwej. Thoughts and prayers for you and your family headed your way.
    "The worst wheel of the cart makes the most noise." - Benjamin Franklin

"To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." - Thomas Jefferson

In Remembrance
    Prayers and thoughts are with you. This separation from our loved ones is only for a short time.

Boolit Man
    The pain will ease a little eventually, I lost My dad in 2005. I still think of him every day
    God Bless

Very sorry for your lost and prayers for you and your family.

Boolit Master

UweJ,
    I lost my father some years ago and I can tell you the first few years are hard, however now I only remember the happy things about my dad, the painful things have faded. This does not mean I don't still miss him, I do and always will.

I hope the painful parts of your loss will fade quickly and the happy memories come soon.

Skeet1

In Remembrance

I share the feeling of your loss with you. I lost my father back in `61, but he is still alive in my heart and memories.Robert

Boolit Buddy

My condolences to you and your family. Prayer said.. Keep your fondest memories of him alive and remember them from time to time. You'll never forget him... Bigmac

NEVER, NEVER, NEVER GIVE UP YOUR GUNS..

[COLOR="#FF0000"]MANY YEARS AGO I GAVE AN OATH TO DEFEND OUR CONSTITUTION FROM
    A-L-L TRAITORS, BOTH FOREIGN & DOMESTIC NOW, AT 78, I'M READY AGAIN TO ANSWER THE CALL.
    COLOR]

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Boolit Master and Dean of Balls

Es tut mir unendlich leid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodore Roosevelt
    No man is above the law and no man is below it: nor do we ask any man's permission when we ask him to obey it.

Uwej,
    There are no words that can even begin to bridge the gap of losing ones father. You learn so much from your father, about life, about right from wrong and about being a man. The best part of all is the man who taught you so much about living...well his blood pumps through your veins. Cherish the memories of things you and he did together and help create memories like those with your children.
    Sight alignment, sight picture, squeeeeeze....
    bullseye!

Dwight

Boolit Master

in remembrance

i am very sorry for your loss,it causes much pain and sorrow for all family members. only prayers can offer some comfort in such a trying time in your life. i know words cannot express your feelings at this time, but that big hole thats been left in your life has to be filled, fill it with memories, with love, with compassion. don't try to forget because you never will, remember him the good times, the things you did together, the things you shared. that will fill that big hole in your life! i lost my dad 40 years ago and i still miss him very much and think of him allmost every day. but when i think of him it allways makes me smile because i filled that big hole that was left in my life 40 years ago. my prayers to you and your family.

skimmerhead
    Cheap things are not good and Good Thing's Are Not Cheap

the worst part of getting old; is remembering when you were young

UWEJ
    I just noticed your post. Sorry for your loss. My Dad has been gone for 17 years already. It does not seem possible. He had a strange sense of humer that I got from him. We would call each other to tell of something we seen or read that we thought the other would apreciate. For a long time I would head for the phone to call him when something struck that nerve that "Dad would like this" The pain has dulled and I remember mostly the good times.
    Jay
    "The .30-06 is never a mistake." Townsend Whelen

"THESE are the times that try men's souls. The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands by it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman. Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph."
    Thomas Paine