My Hornady bullet feeder made it on Friday so I installed it today. It is very easy to install using the supplied templates. They included templates for the Lock N Load, RCBS and Dillon XL 650. Just tear it out, lay down and drill the holes. Nothing to it. Then you bolt down the riser arm **** 1/4 inch bolts are not included****. Next bolt on the hopper, for typical handgun bullets you will want to use the top and bottom holes. If your using long skinny bullets then you want the middle and bottom holes. Making adjustments to the feeder plate are very simple and straight forward so just follow directions. Then mount the bullet wipers again the directions are spot on. Next put in the bullet drop tube adapter and corresponding drop tube and thread the other end out the hole in the side of the case feeder. And here is where the kind of comes in. When I turned on the feeder for a test run the inside plate started turning and rolled up my drop tube ( thankfully its made from a spring. So I pulled it apart and found the problem, who ever put it togather did not fully tighten the center spindle. So now its tight and it feeds bullets like a champ. Now I install the bullet feeder die, insert the drop tube and turn it on for another test. Bullets go down the tube but nothing is making it to the die. So I pull it apart and start seaching and measuring. Curses,my bullet feeder die is bad. The part of the die where the the drop tube/spring installs is out of spec. The drop tube measures .50 and the hole in the die is .474. By the time you put the drop tube in it measures .385 and 40 cal bullets just will not fit thru the hole. Just my luck! If you take away the problems that I had, it is a great system and looks as if it is going to work well. One thing that I wish it had is a limit switch. Once you turn it on it keeps running until you turn it off. If the drop tube is full the bullets just spin on past until there enough room for one to fall in. Also, Hornady has figured out how to make their thru powder expander work but they do not include the part with the bullet feeder but they do include a powder thru expander with the bullet die. Go figure????? They give you the expander but not the tool that makes it work????

Just thought I would share my experience.