Inline FabricationLee PrecisionMidSouth Shooters SupplyRepackbox
Snyders JerkyLoad DataWidenersRotoMetals2
Titan Reloading Reloading Everything
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: **LBT LFN Rifle Bullet Group Buy**

Moderator Emeritus

**LBT LFN Rifle Bullet Group Buy**

LBT LFN Bullet Group Buy - Pistol or Rifle

Guys - I got a note from Veral and he says as long as it in a Long Flat Nose profile regards of diameter he will include it in this group buy. My match shooting season starts in March and my ability to run the group buys will need to get cut back to one every 2 months or so. Veral wants everyone that wants a mold to be able to get one, so bring them on!

This Group Buy Will Close March 31st, 2010 at Midnight!

If you send an email or PM regarding this group buy, please leave a response to this post indicating which you have sent to me, ie: PM Sent or Email Sent. Thank you.

This will be a very special group buy, we are not going to specify a caliber, you get to pick the bullet diameter whether it is .250 or. 500. The only restriction is the nose design which will be a flat point LFN style bullet. (Sorry guys no 22's)

2 cavity $100.00 (normally $125.00)
    4 cavity $140.00 (normally $175.00)
    fitted nose punch $8.00 (normally $10.00)
    Book: Jacketed Performance with Cast Bullets $20.00 (not available separately at this price and must use med shipping box)

You will be able to specify the following:

2 or 4 cavity:

Bullet Diameter:

Nose Type: LFN or FN ONLY - NO SPITZER STYLE!

Base Styles:
    PB, GC or BB ( 2 cavity GC, 2 Cavity PB $10.00 extra)(PB - Plain Base, GC - Gas Check, BB - Bevel Base)

# lube grooves:

Crimp Groove (yes or no)

Complete address, phone number and email address required.

Intended Use: This helps Veral set the bullet up for your particular use. Include firearm make and model. For determining the crimp groove placement.

Shipping - Small flat rate box or Med. flat rate box.
    Note: Please stick to weights listed in his current catalog available here. http://www.lbtmoulds.com/pdf/2007CATALOG.pdf

All LBT molds use RCBS Handles (not included)

Shipping will be via USPS Flat Rate
    I have added $1.00 per shipping method to cover the cost of bubble wrap and packaging to help protect the mold(s).

Shipping cost:
    USA Only
    Small flat rate box - $6.95
    Med. flat rate box - $11.95

International Shipping:
    Small flat rate box - $14.95 (max weight 4 lbs)
    Med. flat rate box - $43.95

Checks, Money orders or PayPal (3% extra fee US, 4% International) will be accepted.

To order send PM to Bodine or an email to jeffbowles@ameritech.net with all of the infomation above. I will email you back if all of the info is included with instructions where to send the payment or if using PayPal your total and the paypal email address to send it to. When I have received your payment I will post your zip code at the end of this post.

If you send an email or PM regarding this group buy, please leave a response to this post indicating which you have sent to me, ie: PM Sent or Email Sent. Thank you.

One the GB has ended and I have received all of the payments, I will email the order to LBT for the molds to be made so he can begin working on them while the printed order form and payment is in transit. I expect delivery of the molds in about 2 - 4 weeks and allowing a couple of days for packaging the mold in most cases should arrive in your mail box in an additional 7 to 10 days or less.

Note: The LCFN for lever guns is considered a LFN, that is the reason when you order I need you to specify what guns you are using it for and a phone number in case Veral has a question.

To order please use the LBT Order Form located at

http://www.voodoo-lube.com/lbtgb/for...BORDERFORM.pdf

I have made this form so you can fill it out on your computer and then print by clicking the Print button at the top of the page, or by email by clicking the email button at the top of the page. You will need to do your own math calculations and fill out the appropriate sections. If you want a top punch put the amount for the top punch (8.00) in the box, same for a copy of the book (20.00) and you must calculate the percentages for the paypal fee's.

Successful Payment Receipt:

GCB 08043
    JF 75143
    FLV 75938
    JWD 54216
    MSV 83202
    DD 83823
    ABS 44077
    BR 83404
    RHB 64080
    DS 06440
    CJR 18035
    CJR 18035
    JL 21921
    Last edited by Bodine; 04-06-2010 at 04:21 PM. Reason: Successful Payments
    If you do not stand for something, you stand for nothing.

You can't spell "restore" with h-y-p-o-c-r-i-s-y.

The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those that speak it.

South of the north pole in the land of the falling waters
    Just to clear it up for me , I see in bold text it's limited to LFN and in the information section it allows LFN or FN . Is this the same thing or is there a drawing of the two I could see ?

I did wander about his sight a bit and I admit I feel an itch coming on , I like the molds that Veral makes .... I even have a slug of the throat made .

Jack

Moderator Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Stanley View Post
    Just to clear it up for me , I see in bold text it's limited to LFN and in the information section it allows LFN or FN . Is this the same thing or is there a drawing of the two I could see ?

I did wander about his sight a bit and I admit I feel an itch coming on , I like the molds that Veral makes .... I even have a slug of the throat made .

Jack
    It is the same thing..

The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those that speak it.

Boolit Mold
    Jeff,
    I just want to say thank you for taking the time and effort to arrange all of this.
    I'll be onboard for a few molds in this group buy.
    Thanks again.

Boolit Buddy

Ya know, when someone starts a group buy and says: this is for xyz mold. It is easy, I either want one or not. Now ya throw me a curve and I have to pick my own!!! I need to back up and regroup. I'm in for at least one but now have to decide which I want most.

BF

Boolit Master

I'll be in for at least one I think but need to do the same thing Butler is gonna have to do which is look at the catalog for at least a week. Heck probably be in for two if Veral can deliver that fast.
    ”Only accurate rifles are interesting”
    ——Townsend Whelen

In a time of universal deceit , telling the truth is a revolutionary act
    —- George Orwell

Moderator Emeritus

Yep Veral did throw us a curve here, I tell ya it is a heck of a deal! After I see the CPA today I will know how many I am going to get, I know one for sure for my 91/30's... I have lot's of wants, far more than I have funds to cover!

Cut the tiny bore shooters right out of it did he ? ..... rats. Well I guess I'll hafta decide if I want to slug the 91/59 or the Marlin carbine then .

I just noticed the two cavity molds are ten bucks extra if you want plain base or gascheck style . That seems odd .

Jack

Boolit Buddy

I just noticed the two cavity molds are ten bucks extra if you want plain base or gascheck style . That seems odd .

Jack
    Jack, I understood that to be a 4 cavity mold with two of the cav's being gas check and two plain base.

BF

OK , that makes sense now , thanks BF !

Jack

Jeff-

PM sent
    God Bless ya'll
    Greg

Je suis Charlie

"You can observe a lot by watching."- Yogi Berra

Shooters Talk Refugee

Moderator Emeritus

Cut the tiny bore shooters right out of it did he ? ..... rats. Well I guess I'll hafta decide if I want to slug the 91/59 or the Marlin carbine then .

Jack
    Actually it has to do with the fact that on a 22 bullet it pretty much has to be a spire point due to the diameter of the bullet and the size of the tooling to lathe bore them.
    I asked Veral about this and he said that 22's would have such a minute meplat and are very difficult to make that the amount of time required make it a special job and since he wants everyone to be happy with their purchase he asked that the diameter for this GB be capped at .250.
    He aint picking on the 22 shooters at all.

Moderator Emeritus

Jack
    Butler Ford is correct, if you would like on a 2 cavity mold, one cavity GC and one cavity PB or on a 4 cavity mold 2 cavities GC and 2 PB it is 10 bucks extra.

Jeff , thanks so much for clearing that up for me . It does help narrow the field down of the molds I "must" get . The .22 fit in the catagory of "would be nice to have" but I have been offered the used of a couple of .22 molds by a couple of equally great guys . Another man is getting one in a trade that I may end up with .

So now it's down to slug the throat of my stubby little 91/59 that I like so well or , pound a slung into the little marlin carbine . I've been using my LBT 185 LFN with and without gas checks in the carbine without leading , so I am leaning toward something for the Mosin near the two hundred grain size . That oughta kill about everything on this side of the river huh?

I do believe that Veral does everything he can to make his customers happy . It worked on me ..... I think I have five molds from him already . I never have any trouble with them at all , they are the right size and drop without needing to beat on anything to get them out .

Thanks so much for putting this together , I'll decide which one and get a throat slug made and sent and I'm sure it will be as nice as the others .

Jack

Dang, now you got my ears perked up. I need a 100 plus gr bullet for my 25-35. and a 4 cav with 2 GC and 2 PB would be perfect.

I guess I better get off my duff and get my 25-35 slugged.

Anybody have a good drawing of a 100+ gr bullet for the Winchester 25-35 that works good?

Boolit Buddy

Question

I have a quick question, I have that throat slug. Will this cause problems for the group buy? Do I need to skip the group and go straight to Veral? I picked up a new-to-me Marlin this past weekend and it does in fact have a very short throat, my lyman 311041 engraves the rifling when the case is trimed and the bullet crimped in the crimp groove. I'd really like to have a bullet that will work well in this rifle ( I have plans for it) but I don't know if this is extra work/expense or if it falls within the parameters of a group buy.

LEVER ACTION BULLET
    Ask if you have any kind of gun we don't show a listing for. We fit almost anything that goes
    bang! Most leveractions have extremely short throats. We need a throat slug.

Moderator Emeritus

If you would like to have a mold made to spec from a throat slug, you will need to go directly to Veral as this is a custom mold.
    http://www.lbtmoulds.com

Boolit Buddy

I hate to commit to something then back out, but under the circumstances, I think I need to. Fortunately, I don't think my backing out of this group buy is going to cause any problems.
    My apologies for any difficulties caused.

BF

Jeff you got a PM incoming .

Jack

Moderator Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by Butler Ford View Post
    I hate to commit to something then back out, but under the circumstances, I think I need to. Fortunately, I don't think my backing out of this group buy is going to cause any problems.
    My apologies for any difficulties caused.

BF
    Not a problem. Now if I had the order in, that might be a problem..

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast