Inline FabricationWidenersRotoMetals2Lee Precision
Load DataReloading EverythingRepackboxMidSouth Shooters Supply
Titan Reloading Snyders Jerky

Thread: DSMjon - Apology

Boolit Buddy

DSMjon - Apology

I dropped the pooch on a recent deal, and wanted to make a public apology for my screwup.

I made a deal with a new user to trade some brass + money for some parts that he had for sale. We went out of town mid week last week, I printed off a shipping label from USPS.com and through it on the box without proof reading.

Turns out, I had myself listed as the destination, and the other fella as the return address. I should have caught this, but didn't. Went to the inlaws for half a week, came home tonight only to find his package in my mailbox.

The hell of it is, I do believe this is the default #1 primary excuse for 99.9999% of the scammers on the internet today, albeit the truth, I had to tell this to a new user on this fine forum. Ryan, please don't think I'm trying to pull one over on you, this is among the best gun forums on the internetz, please do not view my failure on timely delivery cloud your judgement on this site!

I *WILL* follow up tomorrow with you via PM, I think the USPS will allow me to label it RTS, which would get it to you. If not, I'll pay the postage again and get it to you ASAP.

-Jon

I'll vouch for you!

I think we had some deals in the past that went fine!!

Boolit Buddy
    Thanks Cheese, we have. I felt the need to air my dirty laundry. Ryan is a new guy on the forums, and certainly don't want to be responsible for giving a poor experience with one of his first dealings on the B&S forum.

Banned
    Easiest way to clear that up?

Take a pic of the package and email it to him. Kinda hard to fake a postal label.

Boolit Buddy
    True, he is being pleasant about it, I just felt the need to fess up. A stupid mistake that shouldn't have happened the day we were dropping off the online world for ~4 days. I could see how that'd make me look sketch.

In Remembrance - Super Moderator & Official Cast Boolits Sketch Artist

good ideal i have shipp several boxes off at the same time only to stick the wrong shipping addys on the box. With the help of other memebers her it was all ship to the right place I felt bad about it and luckyly i had stuck some extras in the boxes that i think help me out with my misstake. Did not think of post here to show my mistake. As far as I know everone was ok with it did not hear anything other wise.
    Reloading to save money I am sure the saving is going to start soon

Boolit Buddy
    Apparently I'm an idiot as well. Mistook Ryan's package to me as my package to him. The lack of a postmark from his location through me for a loop last night when we got home. Disregard this thread, and feel free to enjoy a laugh on me... I sure am.

Boolit Master

That is Funny!

Doug

Boolit Master

dsmjon is a good man to deal with!!!! BEEN THERE DONE THAT!!!
    Calamity Jake

NRA Life Member
    SASS 15704
    Shoot straight, keepem in the ten ring.

Boolit Buddy

Lol

LOL Atleast I know I'm not the only meathead around.Mike
    If I tell you a Rooster can pull a plow You better hook him up

Boolit Buddy
    LOL. Glad I'm not the only one! I tell ya, after driving back from SC last night the back was killing me... took a couple Opana and a few valium before checking the mail. Me thinks next time I'll check the mail first, LOL..