Titan ReloadingRotoMetals2Inline FabricationLee Precision
MidSouth Shooters SupplyWidenersReloading EverythingLoad Data
Repackbox Snyders Jerky

Thread: Lee .452 350 grain .34 meplate Keith .45 nose length tumble lube sides

Lee .452 350 grain .34 meplate Keith .45 nose length tumble lube sides

I am having Lee draw up a .452, 350 gr, Keith style bullet with a .47 nose length. .34 meplate, and the Lee tumble lube sides. Anyone interested in one of these dual cavity moulds?

You can email me mgoldstein@gtcom.net for details.

I am having Lee make mine - if any of you want one you will have to come up with another setup fee + cost of the moulds & shipping

Mike G.

Mike G.
    Last edited by Buckshot; 06-09-2006 at 12:58 AM.

Boolit Master
    please post the drawing when it becomes available. I'd like to see it. I might be interested.

Thanks,

Doc

Here is my bullet: You will have to come up with setup fee cost of mold & shipping if you want one.
    Mike G.

Last edited by MikeG; 05-30-2006 at 09:38 AM.

Question

[QUOTE=MikeG]Here is my bullet: You can have it for $45.00 not including shipping - This should be 350 gr with lyman's #2 alloy.

Mike G.
    QUOTE]

I don't get it...are you trying to sell the drawing? Or is this a planned group buy?

I guess what's throwing me off balance is the price....I'm used to our $56 gb...(which is a very good price in my mind).

So exactly what are you offering here?
    “For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life” – John 3:16

That still amazes me…I don’t care who you are or how much I care about you, I would never let you kill my son. I can’t even begin to understand how much He loves us.

Super Moderator

Holy Hanna on a pogo stick! I thought sizing the Lee 458-340F to .452" and shooting it from my Vaquero was a big boolit !

If you're wanting to post a group buy here, please edit your post to include the mould details, how long you plan to run it (to a date, or to a target number of moulds), and your contact data.

Then PM me and I'll make it a sticky. We'd like to have ALL ACTIVE GROUP BUYS up as stickies.

................Buckshot
    Last edited by Buckshot; 05-22-2006 at 08:25 PM.
    Father Grand Caster watches over you my brother. Go now and pour yourself a hot one. May the Sacred Silver Stream be with you always

Proud former Shooters.Com Cast Bullet alumnus and plank owner.

"The Republic can survive a Barack Obama, who is, after all, merely a fool. It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools such as those who made him their president."

Shrink the State End the Fed Balance the budget Make a profit Leave an inheritance

[QUOTE=Cayoot]
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeG
    Here is my bullet: You can have it for $45.00 not including shipping - This should be 350 gr with lyman's #2 alloy.

Mike G.
    QUOTE]

I don't get it...are you trying to sell the drawing? Or is this a planned group buy?

I guess what's throwing me off balance is the price....I'm used to our $56 gb...(which is a very good price in my mind).

So exactly what are you offering here?
    You will have to come up with setup fee cost of mould and shipping to get one.

Mike G.
    Last edited by MikeG; 05-30-2006 at 09:39 AM.

Boolit Bub

Unhappy .452 350 gr.

Guys, read the first post!!!!!! THIS IS FOR A TWO CAVITY MOLD!!!!!!!
    Libbyman

Banner Sponsor

I think he is having one made and paying the $100 setup fee plus the mold cost to get his 1 mold done.
    And is posting the drawing here if anyone else wants to get their 1 mold seperatly.
    ????????????????????????????????????