Inline FabricationReloading EverythingLoad DataWideners
RepackboxLee PrecisionTitan ReloadingMidSouth Shooters Supply
Snyders Jerky RotoMetals2
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: New & Improved 8mm / 32 Win Group Buy

Boolit Master

New & Improved 8mm / 32 Win Group Buy

32-180-FN Group Buy Place Orders Here!

This is a refined design of a 32 win boolit for use in both the 8mm and 32 win. A great deal of consideration has been given to fit for both cartridges and THANKS to 45 2.1 for his input regarding design changes and the drawing as well.

I will honcho this here rodeo, starting now. Cost is $59 for the mould, shipping & insurance, plus I'm going to collect $1 from everybody to use toward getting a mould for 45 2.1 at no cost to him. Whatever we're short for that I'll make up. I think he deserves one for all the work he did on this project by helping me to get it going again. So bottom line is $59 to you per six-cavity custom Lee mould, no handles.

There are a lot of group buys going on just now, so I think we can run this one for 60 days from today. Then wait two weeks for stragglers, and close the order. When the checks are to me I'll send off the order to Lee.

I will ship to you kids overseas; just send a couple dollars more, all US funds please.

Anyone that sends cash does so at his or her own risk. I'm honest, but is your postman? USPS MO are the best way to pay. This way no one has your checking account numbers, address etc. As I say, I am honest, but it is a personal practice of mine to not send checks by mail to anyone.

As I receive money, I'll post your zip/postal code with number of moulds ordered. I doubt we'll have trouble getting to 25 moulds ordered.

Be aware that I do have a job, family ,garden and other obligations. Occasionally I have to work some unusual hours, so a reply to your PM may have some strange time stamp on it, but you will get a reply.

When the moulds arrive; I'll open one and cast some boolits. If all is well (in my opinion) I'll post a thread and ship in bunches over the course of several days. If you have any issues with your mould you'll have to take it up with Lee, as per usual.

PM me for my address. Put “8mm group buy” in the subject line. Include your screen name, actual name & address,and number of moulds you will be ordering so I can get an information database set up.
    Last edited by SharpsShooter; 11-14-2010 at 09:52 AM.
    NRA Life Member Since 1981

"The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that's good"-- George Washington

II Corinthians 4:8-9. We are hard-pressed on every side, yet not crushed; we are perplexed, but not in despair; persecuted but not forsaken, struck down, but not destroyed."

Psalms 25:2 O my God, I trust in thee: let me not be ashamed, let not mine enemies triumph over me.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Banned

Oh goodie... now I've got to buy a Winchester in .32..

Boolit Master
    Whats the possibility of running a dual buy for 6 holers and two holers as well ?

I'd like a two holer , but have no desire for the 6 holers .
    Parker's , 6.5mm's and my family in the Philippines

Boolit Master

I think think the 6 cylinder moulds are far higher quality than the 2 cavity. Look at it like this a 6 banger is 3 times a 2 and they really make good boolits. But to answer your question.......I'm not interested in running a two holer buy.

"The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that's good"-- George Washington

II Corinthians 4:8-9. We are hard-pressed on every side, yet not crushed; we are perplexed, but not in despair; persecuted but not forsaken, struck down, but not destroyed."

Psalms 25:2 O my God, I trust in thee: let me not be ashamed, let not mine enemies triumph over me.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Boolit Master
    Doesn't hurt to ask

My reason against the 6 holers is a quality (of the bullets) thing. And I don't really like working with the 6 holers.

Parker's , 6.5mm's and my family in the Philippines

Banned

Wal... pick the best two holes and just cast those..

Wouldn't that werk?

Boolit Master

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by PatMarlin

Wouldn't that werk?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by PatMarlin

Wouldn't that werk?
    ................That Pat. Him da man ain't he? Always thimpking!

..............Buckshot
    Father Grand Caster watches over you my brother. Go now and pour yourself a hot one. May the Sacred Silver Stream be with you always

Proud former Shooters.Com Cast Bullet alumnus and plank owner.

"The Republic can survive a Barack Obama, who is, after all, merely a fool. It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools such as those who made him their president."

Shrink the State End the Fed Balance the budget Make a profit Leave an inheritance

Boolit Master
    I hope this thing feeds in mausers.

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by ebner glocken
    I hope this thing feeds in mausers.

It should feed just fine in either application.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Boolit Master

Try'n to catchup

Good evening gents, or good morning . I've spent some time reading the "other"
    thread trynig to see what the GB status was. I've been in the hospital for the past two weeks.
    As of Saturday's mail there was no check returned. Hope springs eternal.
    Hope Greyarea's problems wer'nt like mine. Missed ya all. TTYL
    Pepe Ray

Hey Sharpshooter, PM me your snailmail so I can detour the money, Thanks, Pepe
    Last edited by Pepe Ray; 05-22-2006 at 01:27 AM.
    The way is ONLY through HIM.

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by Pepe Ray
    Good evening gents, or good morning . I've spent some time reading the "other"
    thread trynig to see what the GB status was. I've been in the hospital for the past two weeks.
    As of Saturday's mail there was no check returned. Hope springs eternal.
    Hope Greyarea's problems wer'nt like mine. Missed ya all. TTYL
    Pepe Ray

Hey Sharpshooter, PM me your snailmail so I can detour the money, Thanks, Pepe

Pepe,

Sorry to hear of your two week stay at the hospital. Hope all is well. PM sent.

SS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Boolit Master

Post GB Update #1

I currently have 9 orders for this mould and have recieved one check already from zip code;

Considering we are just a bit over 3 days into this endeavour, I believe we will make the 25 minimum with not too much difficulty.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Boolit Buddy

Gas check or plain base?

When I enlarge drawing of bullet portions of drawing disapear. Is this still a gas check bullet or a plain base? Thanks

Mark

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by Tomhorn
    When I enlarge drawing of bullet portions of drawing disapear. Is this still a gas check bullet or a plain base? Thanks

Mark

Tom,

If you are using internet explorer to view the drawing, hover your cursor around the lower right corner and when a small box appears, click it to resize the drawing to show all dimensions.

To answer your question......yes it is a gas check design.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Boolit Buddy

Funds are on there way.

Money orderfor two moulds went out this morning. Drawing looks like just what the doctor ordered. Thanks.

Mark

Boolit Master

Thanks Tomhorn, your order puts us at a total of 15 ordered in the past 5 days.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by SharpsShooter
    Thanks Tomhorn, your order puts us at a total of 15 ordered in the past 5 days.

Gotta corect myself Three more just came in.

We are at 18 ordered currently.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Boolit Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by SharpsShooter
    Gotta corect myself Three more just came in.

We are at 18 ordered currently.

You stand corrected; we are at 19! MO is in the mail.

Larry Giibson

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by Larry Gibson
    You stand corrected; we are at 19! MO is in the mail.

Larry Giibson

Psssstt! Larry! I was already counting your order

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast