Lee PrecisionMidSouth Shooters SupplyLoad DataWideners
Titan ReloadingRotoMetals2Inline FabricationSnyders Jerky
Reloading Everything Repackbox

Thread: Minnesota handloaders

Boolit Master

Minnesota handloaders

I don't know where else to put this. So Moderator if there is a better place please put it there.
    To any Handloader in The Minnesota metro area. There is a SMALL gun shop / gunsmith located in Hugo Minn. about 17 miles north of St Paul. The shops name is The Wolfs Den. There prices are very reasonable for what i have fould locally. Today i was in there an got primers at 3.30 per Hun. for WWLP / a pound of Uniqe 15.99 / IMR 3031 1 pound 21.$. Even at the heighth of the primer shortage they still were getting the same price. He may have only had a few hundred on his shelf but the price never went up.
    Every time i go in there i have thanked them for there policy on pricing. An everytime they have said that they arnt going to shoot themself in the foot to make a buck or two.
    They dont have much for casting but they can order anything for you.

First ran into them at some of the local gun shows in Duluth area. Unfortunately, everytime I see them at a gun show, my pocket book is seriously lighter. But they have always had the best prices.

Blasted hellish frozen northern wastelands, AKA Minnesota
    I had bought some dies from them at twin cities weapons collector shows. Decent prices, and they knew what they were selling and how to use it.

I had not stopped into their store before today. THEY HAD KROIL. Also lil' gun for about $5.00/lb. less than Gander Mountain. And small pistol primers. And .22 Hornet ammo for $20.00/box of 50 less than Gander. And sales people who are not high school students who look confused and call a manager when you ask a question.

Yes, the store is tiny, and it smells like they smoke. But hey have a wide selection of reloading supplies, and decent prices. I'll be back.
    "Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away."