Load DataLee PrecisionRotoMetals2Snyders Jerky
Reloading EverythingWidenersRepackboxInline Fabrication
MidSouth Shooters Supply Titan Reloading
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: My Babby Girl Died today 9-19-09

I sorry for your loss. I can't imagine losing a child.
    Mrs. Hogwallop up and R-U-N-N-O-F-T.

Boolit Buddy

I was just sitting here thinking about all of the blessings and prayers that have been give on my Families behalf. I have a hard time going to her grave site any more. I thought that the tears would have dried up long ago. To many things remind me of her. My son is having a devil of a time getting over Missy's passing. Now it seams that we are going to have to move because the Town wants to widen our road again. it will take 15 feet from the front of my so the the new road will go right through her bedroom and our living room. I wish that the town council could feel what I am feeling and find another way. I seams as though the weight on these shoulders just gets heaver and heaver. I thank you all for your prayers. I just wanted some one to talk to.

Madman things change. We can't stop it in most cases. Missy has moved on & maybe this is the time for you to do so too. A new place, new sourrounding may change things for you. I'm not suggesting you'll forget or the pain will go away, only you might look at things from a different angle. Wish you the best.............Creeker

Boolit Master
    There is one thing that i pray for most of all and it is that i go befor my children and beloved wife.The thought of losing them is more than i can stand. I canot say that i know your hurt but can only imagine.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and yours.

Dwight Hardy

Quote Originally Posted by madman View Post
    Thanks Gear for remembering. ....I got to bless a baby in church a couple of weeks ago. ....I was given the honor and asked to be her Grandpa. What a joy this little girl has been to my Wife and I. God bless you all. Thank you for your love and support. Friends and Family truly are forever.

the cirle of Life, the circle of Life

You carry in your heart the memories of Melissa.

Don't let them be a weight that pulls you under.
    Use them as a buoy to keep you head above the ocean of tears and sorrows.

Your family needs you as much or more now than ever before!

Use those memories to help you focus on the positives, Your adopted Granddaughter, and guide you as you infuence her to think and act as a good soul.

Use those memories to help you stay strong so your family can use you as the Rock they need to ground them.

it will honour Melissa's memory!

I have a (step) grandson and I can't imagine life without children in it!

Prayers to you and yours.

Boolit Buddy
    I will pray for you, may your sorrow lessen with each day. I lost my 13yr old son in '91 and just lost a precious 2 1/2yr old grandson in August last year. We must remember there is a passage in the Bible that says, God does not take children from their parents but He surely provides a place in His Kingdom for them to reunite. I battled myself for years till a Pastor pointed this out to me. Carry on, our family will remember yours in our prayers.
    GO WVU MOUNTAINEERS!--Hey, our mascot carries a muzzleloader.
    ---------------------------------
    Professional Critter Chaser
    ---------------------------------
    I love wildlife, it tastes great!

Please know that there is no greater joy and blessing for we daughters than to have a father like you.

Boolit Master

Flyboy's niece, there is nothing a father can hear that means more than an unsolicited statement such as that.

Boolit Buddy

Flyboy's niece thank you so much. That and all of the support that Carolyn and I have received from all of you gives us hope that there will be better times ahead. My Son is having a great struggle with his Sisters passing. We were only blessed with 2 children. Now he feels like an "ONLY". I love him so much. Thank you everyone. We have to move soon. Not looking forward to it. God Bless and keep every one healthy, safe and happy.

Boolit Master

The LAST State to allow Conceal Carry -The new 5O
    In this sad world of ours.
    Sorrow comes to all.
    It comes with bitterest agony.
    Perfect relief is not possible.
    Except with time.
    You can not now realize that you will ever feel better.
    Is not this so?
    And yet it is a mistake.
    You are sure to be happy again.
    To know this, which is certainly true.
    Will make you some less miserable now.
    I have had experience enough to know what I say.

Abraham Lincoln
    LOYALTY ABOVE ALL ELSE, EXCEPT HONOR

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading." -- Thomas Jefferson

"The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat."
    Theodore Roosevelt

NRA
    BENEFACTOR LIFE MEMBER

Boolit Buddy
    I have no words to express to you my sadness for the loss of Melissa The world is a lesser place without her. But I know she is with God and the angels, and even Heaven has improved by her presence there. I know you too are sure of this, and yet this knowledge can't diminish her loss or your grief.

With abiding respect and affection,
    DannyMurphy

Boolit Mold
    Wish we could all be there to give you a hug, and pray with you. As it is, we will all just have to pray for her where we are at. My daughter lost a son when he was eight months old. She suffered the anguish one feels to lose a part of their life, and indeed, a part of themselves. It is an old saw, but time indeed heals all wounds. The pain doesnt go away completely, but it does soften with time. My daughter now can enjoy life and her other children, but she can not fogret that little Daniel was once among us and now walks with God, as does your daughter.
    I know why you posted....your heart was breaking

Boolit Buddy

Time has passed so slowly since your passing. I see that there are many friends here on this site that have passed also. I have been away for some time. Life goes on but never are you or my friends that have passed out of my thoughts. Brothers pray for each other. Rejoice in the fact that we have this medium to comunicate with each other. I thank you all for your help and wisdom. I am still learning.
    My friends that have cause to mourn be ashured that you are never alone in this life. May God Bless you each and every one, Keep you safe in your search to find that perfect load, lube.

Sooner or later we all have to pass from this earth. I hope to some day meet you all.
    Last edited by madman; 08-10-2012 at 01:02 PM.

Friend I know your loss must be heavy, a child is so precious. Only today I preached the funeral of a child. He was 51 years old, dead from cancer but still the only child of a great man & woman. They sat nicely on the front row but at last leaving that room to see their son never again on this side was more than they could handle. It surely is a sad thing.

Boolit Buddy

Well it has been 3 years ago today that Missy went home to God. Some of Her friends came over and we spent the day together. I am about to be an adopted grandpa again in March. Yea!. I love and miss you Missy. Thank you for letting me be your Dad. Looking forward to holding you again.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by madman View Post
    Well it has been 3 years ago today that Missy went home to God. Some of Her friends came over and we spent the day together. I am about to be an adopted grandpa again in March. Yea!. I love and miss you Missy. Thank you for letting me be your Dad. Looking forward to holding you again.
    Good to see you around again, noticed you posted in another thread here yesterday and was wondering how things were going. What became of the highway project?

Gear

Boolit Buddy

They threatened iminent domain and we took there offer we came out on the stinky end of the stick. We are in a different home now and still trying to get organized. We have nothing but problems in this house. I had replaced all of the plumbing and up dated the electrical at our othe house now I have to start all over again.

Needless to say our Government is not on my favorits list. My old house is gone. My memories of my kids in the old house and some old photos are all that remain.

I am so sorry, I have three daughters and 1 granddaughter, I can not imagine losing one, all I can think of is God must have needed another angel.

Boolit Buddy

6 years will have come and gone on the 19 of this month! Time waits for no one. Blink and you are old and wonder where the time went. It has been an interesting few years. Wanting to move to Gods country (Kentucky) circumstances may not let us. Health has gone down hill fast. Life is funny. Just when you crawl up that hill ya get kicked in the gut and roll back down. The up side is that those that you love and have passed away are not too far away. I have a bunch of friends and family on the other side. Cancer is an evil thing that tears families apart ruins financial plans. Kill the hopes and future of millions. I pray that the cure is not to far away. May God watch over you all and keep you safe. Missing my baby!

Thank you. We didn't come here to stay. I think about what you said & the saying you will earn your living by the sweat of your face comes to mind. Seems like many pass after work time is over or trouble comes where you can't do the things you want when retirement comes.