MidSouth Shooters SupplyLoad DataReloading EverythingTitan Reloading
Lee PrecisionRepackboxRotoMetals2Inline Fabrication
Wideners
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: My Babby Girl Died today 9-19-09

Boolit Bub
    Isiah wrote in his book "behold I create a new heaven and a new earth and the former things will not come to mind"

When we see the Lord in heaven we won't remember the bad stuff here. This gives us a Hope.

No more hurts, habits, or hang ups. At peace.

Boolit Buddy

Its time for an up date I guess, it has been 9 years since Missy passed. her Friends have come and gone, moved on to other things in life. I think about her all the time. Tears still flow like water falls.
    Friends and other family members have passed, a lot of water under that old bridge..
    I lost the ability to see for almost 2 years after cataract surgery and Drs mistakes. thanks to a dedicated retina DR and his team, eyes are good to go now, still playing with cast boolits. I shoot when i can get out and the old body will let me. ha ha. Its great to be able to read the posts here what a great bunch of Guys here. To all that have passed form the ranks here you have made friends and family that will really last forever!!!
    May the Lord's blessing be upon you and yours and bring joy and happyness to you all. God bless you my friends.

Quote Originally Posted by madman View Post
    May the Lord's blessing be upon you and yours and bring joy and happyness to you all. God bless you my friends.
    And may His blessings and condolences be with you also, sir.

Boolit Grand Master In Remembrance
    I am glad you've had good progress in vision; And very sorry for your losses. Keep healing and it will get better than it is, slowly but surely.

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by madman View Post
    Its time for an up date I guess, it has been 9 years since Missy passed. her Friends have come and gone, moved on to other things in life. I think about her all the time. Tears still flow like water falls.
    Friends and other family members have passed, a lot of water under that old bridge..
    I lost the ability to see for almost 2 years after cataract surgery and Drs mistakes. thanks to a dedicated retina DR and his team, eyes are good to go now, still playing with cast boolits. I shoot when i can get out and the old body will let me. ha ha. Its great to be able to read the posts here what a great bunch of Guys here. To all that have passed form the ranks here you have made friends and family that will really last forever!!!
    Hi Madman, found this thread just browsing through forum. I feel bad about your loss and you have my condolences and prayers. Many of us count the years or months that have past being away from a loved one. I personally look at every day that goes by "one day closer" to seeing them again . It is evident that God has in some way "funneled" my attention to this forum. For if it weren't for people like you and countless others on here who are firm believers in God, the Constitution and just "down-to-Earth" folk, I'd probably still be sowing a few more wild oats! Anyway, I've never had a daughter (only sons). I guess there was a reason why God didn't give me a daughter but I don't question it. Your daughter's obituary is still on line. I read it through some tears, she was a very fine young woman. God bless you and your family, and thanks again for all your knowledge.
    The unexamined life is not worth living....Socrates
    Pain, is just weakness leaving the body....USMC
    Fast is fine, but accuracy is FINAL!....Wyatt Earp

Boolit Buddy

Well its been 13 years since I last saw my darling baby girl alive here on earth. Lots of other friends and Family members have crossed over to the other side since then too. I am old now and wonder when my time will come. Only one old Friend left the last one passed Last year 40 plus years or hunting,fishing,camping, ATVing and just generally loved hanging out together as the Butt Head Boys only 2 left now myself and one other he has 2 types of cancer and a bunch of other things going against him. I thank God for every memory I have of the good times and the bad that we shared as brothers from another mother. I hope that There is a place on the other side for us to continue as Brothers and roam and have more Adventures. May all of my Friends and Brothers here find happiness and peace and prosperity love and Friendships that last a life time and beyond.
    God Bless you and keep You and yours safe in the times to come.

Boolit Master
    my deepest condolences to you and family. you are in my prayers.

Madman, I just now saw this thread. My deepest condolences to you and your family.

Words are never enough. But I would say that talking about her will heal you more than anything else.

No parent should ever have to bury their own child.

--Wag--
    "Great genius will always encounter fierce opposition from mediocre minds." --Albert Einstein.

Boolit Master

I am so very sorry to hear of your loss. My prayers in the name of Christ Jesus for you and your wife.

Many here, know of the deep pain of your loss...and we grieve with you.
    Maker of Silver Boolits for Werewolf hunting

Moderator Emeritus

madman, I cant begin to say how sorry for your loss. We lost a daughter over twenty years ago and all I can say is if you need to talk send me a pm and I will send you my number....Father, I come to You to pray for the pain associated with losing a child. Please be with her parents, other family, and friends as they deal with this terrible loss. Please help them all to dwell on the great moments they shared and steer them away from the loss of the child. AMEN
    When guns are outlawed only criminals and the government will have them and at that time I will see very little difference in either!

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems man faces." President Ronald Reagan

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is acoutable for his actions." Presdent Ronald Reagan

Wow am I sorry! Heaven is a better place because of her.

Andrew (ACC)

Prayers sent from Central NYS. I can’t imagine the pain you must feel.

The passing of a loved one is sad for sure but the hope of the Resurrection is a lively hope. Condolences.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789