RotoMetals2ADvertise hereReloading UKInline Fabrication
MidSouth Shooters SupplyTitan ReloadingLee PrecisionRepackbox

Thread: PIF "Fair Play Rules"

PIF "Fair Play Rules"

I used the word "suggested", as this is all on the honor system.

Generally, if you claim a PIF item you, are obligated to "Pay If Forward", by offering a new PIF item. (yes this has become more of a pay it back thing, we have a "Helping Hands" forum for gifting items where there is no return item suggested).

Generally, the member offering a PIF item will pay the postage to ship it to the recipient (if you want to give something away, but want the recipient to pay postage, you should offer that in the sellin' and swappin' section)

If you prefer to offer a PIF "lottery style", because you are offering a valuable item or one that you believe many people will want and you wish to offer many members a more fair chance at it, that is allowed (be sure to post details, including a dead line)

This forum area is not for posting wish lists or for trading a specific item for one you want because we have a WTB forum for that, so please don't post wish list items.

I am asking everyone that claims a PIF item to have a return item available for PIF as soon as possible...like 24 to 48 hours. Members that can't post a PIF item right away, please post "I will post an PIF item ASAP" in the post you claim it, but please don't forget about it.

When posting a PIF item for one that you claimed, please list the PIF item you claimed and person that offered it, at the end of your post, so other members will know what it is for. If its a new PIF that you are just offering, to create a new PIF stream, Congrats! just mention that it is a new PIF item, at end of the post.

If a PIF item you offered for another item is sitting dead for a while, please add to it, or offer another item (in either case, be sure to bump the thread ...or close it & start a new thread).

Please limit your PIF claims, you don't want to look too greedy, a previous suggestion from years back was to limit PIF claims to no more than one per month...but this is on the honor system, use your best judgement.

This forum section is self moderated, so please dont take advantage of it and let everyone down. Thanks, Mike
    Last edited by JonB_in_Glencoe; 04-21-2017 at 06:13 PM. Reason: changed title and edited text and condensed 4 stickied threads
    ** Please bear with me for a day or two if I dont reply quickly.**
    Mike B.
    Gun Control= Being able to hit your target.

Banned

Unhappy Attention ....please read

It has come to my attention that some confusion exists in the PIF area.

This is a PAY IT FORWARD area....as in if you have something extra you want to give away...do it here. It has evolved into a P.I.F/ P.I.B area and that is fine...If you are claiming to recieve something and have not payed anything forward...it is customary to put something up OF SIMILAR VALUE OR MORE when you claim an item...kind of a Pay.It.Back sorta deal.

THIS IS NOT AN AREA FOR POSTING TRADES...........PURE AND SIMPLE FOLKS.

This area is not really moderated, but I noticed a glaring issue and have now addressed it.

please keep it orderly in here,
    thank you,

Michael

Boolit Man
    I agree with the moderator. I quit posting here as too many of items I listed were taken but a % never had anything listed in return.

Cast Boolits Owner

Up for review - the rules are still in effect.
    "Those who canít will always attempt to manipulate those who can.Ē
    - No_1 -

"The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion."
    - Albert Camus -