Titan ReloadingRepackboxLee PrecisionReloading Everything
Load DataMidSouth Shooters SupplyWidenersRotoMetals2
Inline Fabrication
Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1415161718192021222324

Thread: Lathesmith's Star dies

Boolit Bub
    Here is another vote for Lathesmith's dies! I have several, and I am about to order another. Great product!

Boolit Man
    lathe smith has closed his doors as of 11/22. Is anyone else making sizing dies for the star, lyman and saeco machines?
    Jeff Houck

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Houck View Post
    lathe smith has closed his doors as of 11/22. Is anyone else making sizing dies for the star, lyman and saeco machines?
    Jeff Houck
    Now that I powder coat I needed several made in a shorter length without lube holes and I got in under the wire and had a few made. I wish someone had answered your Q
    Regards,

Gary

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by lathesmith View Post
    UPDATE: As of 11/30/2022, I've closed the machine shop, and am no longer making dies. I'll still try and supply the punch nuts with setscrews, and maybe some occasional punch work, as i still have a good supply of both of these on hand. Anyway, thanks to all for your support over the years, it's been a privilege to serve each and every one of you!
    Good shooting,
    lathesmith

Hello all, as many of you know, I specialize in making dies for the Star, Magma Star, and Ballisti-cast bullet sizing machines. You get what I consider to be a good value in die making--at a reasonable price! Currently, I offer the standard factory flange-style dies, these run $. Shipping is $ for the first die, +$ for each additional die. These dies are hardened to better than 50+Rockwell. I have a "standard" lube hole design, that consists of 3 rows of holes spaced .125 or so apart, with the first row approximately .750 from the top of the die. If you want or need something different, just send me a message and we can discuss your needs.

I also make punches for the Star; the regular flat punch runs $ and a "dished" punch runs $. Plain punch nuts are $ each, and the punch nuts with setscrews are $. These ship free if purchased with your dies. One more item I also offer for the Star: a roller L-handle. These run $ each shipped.
    Update: I now offer punches and punch nuts with setscrews for the Ballisti-cast MK VI sizer. The punches are the same price as listed above for the Star. The punch nuts with setscrews are $ each, or $.
    Your dies normally ship about a week after I receive your payment; check or money order for payment is fine. If you wish to order or have questions about your Star die and punch needs, just send me a PM or email and I'll do my best to fix you up! I'll be adding and updating this listing in the next several days; thanks to all of you here at the forums for making this possible, with a special thanks to Ken.
    Good shooting,
    Chris
    I’ve been away from the sport for a while due to death of the shooter I cast for but dropped back in. Sorry to hear you’ve given this up but wish you a happy retirement from it.

Your dies were and continue to be top notch. I have a feeling the eBay will be very competitive . I will not be letting mine go though.

Boolit Master

Thanks for the nice quality items. Enjoy your retirement!

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1415161718192021222324