Get Primers Here

But you better hurry.

http://www.wideners.com/itemview.cfm?dir=278|284|737

Dry Creek Bullet Works
    Dry Creek Firewood

Super Moderator

...........Wow, they're all Wolf and they're ALL still pricey

...........Buckshot
    Father Grand Caster watches over you my brother. Go now and pour yourself a hot one. May the Sacred Silver Stream be with you always

Proud former Shooters.Com Cast Bullet alumnus and plank owner.

"The Republic can survive a Barack Obama, who is, after all, merely a fool. It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools such as those who made him their president."

Shrink the State End the Fed Balance the budget Make a profit Leave an inheritance

Boolit Master
    they are primers and they still go bang. in these times i would think live primers would be the only requirment.

Actualy comes out the same as store around here. they are 3.20 per 100. no matter how many you buy add the 7% sale tax. . that $170.20. for 5000 plus gas and time to go get them.
    on line my total was $170.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by bob208 View Post
    they are primers and they still go bang. in these times i would think live primers would be the only requirment.
    ..............You're absolutely right if you HAVE to have primers. However I'd bet those prices are $5 more then what they'll be selling for retail, 6 months from now. If Wideners had a disclaimer in there to the effect that they regreted the price, but in order to get ANY primers for their customers they had to pay a premium, THAT would be different.

Of course Midway is Out of Stock, but they list a price $5 less. It could very well be that primer prices COULD be a buck or 2 higher per K then before the crunch, but then again they might even be the same as before?

..............Buckshot
    Father Grand Caster watches over you my brother. Go now and pour yourself a hot one. May the Sacred Silver Stream be with you always

Proud former Shooters.Com Cast Bullet alumnus and plank owner.

"The Republic can survive a Barack Obama, who is, after all, merely a fool. It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools such as those who made him their president."

Shrink the State End the Fed Balance the budget Make a profit Leave an inheritance

Ill wait for the good stuff, and buy locally were unicle Barry cant track what I buy

Correct when Powder Valley has Wolf Primers they are LESS. So we know what is really going on with Widners.
    If one sits in thundering quiet the soul dies slow instead of yell to the heavens for all to hear and behold the righteous and upstanding and ones of which should be held with tales of woe. By C.A.S. <--- Thats Me lol.

I've seen better prices on primers myself but I don't see them shipping when I order. My guys are about out and when the primers run out they quit buying bullets. So I ordered 45,000 and will sell them with very little mark up.

Powder Valley is my go to store but they simply aren't shipping to me. Perhaps I should have back-ordered when they first began accepting back-orders again.

Boolit Master

No loss selling primers for $5 less if you don't have any.

Bob
    GUNFIRE! The sound of Freedom!