Reloading EverythingTitan ReloadingLee PrecisionRepackbox
Snyders JerkyMidSouth Shooters SupplyRotoMetals2Load Data
Wideners Inline Fabrication
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Custom 8mm .326" 6 Cavity Custom Buy Begins Here

Boolit Buddy
    My check for the 8mm group buy was returned by mail today. Five days from date of requesting Greyarea for it is good turn-a-round. Thanks, I do appreciate the return

Bob

Boolit Grand Master

I didn't get in on the buy before but I am interested this time!

Boolit Master and Dean of Balls

Ironic.

This thread has become the "let's lambast the deadbeat" conversation and the swappin and sellin thread has become "our latest 8mm do all be all design" thread.

Anyways........... Ben, what was the postmark on that envelope? It looked like the 16th. Tuesday of this week.

and fellas, can we "unsticky this thread and start a new thread for the 8mm design. I'm intrigued now that Mr. Myers has come up with a drawing that might be benefical to me in a .32 winchester.

Cast Boolits Founder/B.O.B.

Quote Originally Posted by fatnhappy
    Ironic.

and fellas, can we "unsticky this thread and start a new thread for the 8mm design. I'm intrigued now that Mr. Myers has come up with a drawing that might be benefical to me in a .32 winchester.

Done,,good idea.
    Boolits= as God laid it into the soil,,grand old Galena,the Silver Stream graciously hand poured into molds for our consumption.

Bullets= Machine made utilizing Full Length Gas Checks as to provide projectiles for the masses.

http://www.cafepress.com/castboolits

castboolits@gmail.com

Boolit Master

When a new thread is started I will re-post the drawing and sketch. I'll be away from the computer for the next three days at the Spooner, Wisc. shoot. If any alterations or additions to the design are conceived, just post them on the new thread and when I return from the shoot, the images can be re-drawn and posted.

Respectfully,
    Tom Myers
    Precision Ballistics and Records

Little Egypt, Part of the political fifedom of Chicago
    Quote Originally Posted by fatnhappy
    I'm intrigued now that Mr. Myers has come up with a drawing that might be benefical to me in a .32 winchester.
    Wait for the thread.

Boolit Grand Master
    Fatnhappy:

The envelope was postmarked May 16th pm

Ben

Boolit Master

Gents,

This group buy has been reinstated with an improved design and moved to http://castboolits.gunloads.com/showthread.php?t=6992
    NRA Life Member Since 1981

"The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that's good"-- George Washington

II Corinthians 4:8-9. We are hard-pressed on every side, yet not crushed; we are perplexed, but not in despair; persecuted but not forsaken, struck down, but not destroyed."

Psalms 25:2 O my God, I trust in thee: let me not be ashamed, let not mine enemies triumph over me.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Boolit Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by Ben
    Fatnhappy:

The envelope was postmarked May 16th pm

Ben
    Sorry guys but I've been out of the net for a week. I'm assuming from the posts here that this group buy of GreyArea's is defunct? Have all the checks been mailed back? I haven't gotten mine back yet. I will probably roll it over into SharpShooter's buy.

Larry Gibson

Boolit Master

That's about the size of it Larry. Come on over to my buy.....We'll treat ya so many different ways......you'll have to like one of em
    Last edited by Buckshot; 05-21-2006 at 05:01 AM.
    NRA Life Member Since 1981

"The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that's good"-- George Washington

II Corinthians 4:8-9. We are hard-pressed on every side, yet not crushed; we are perplexed, but not in despair; persecuted but not forsaken, struck down, but not destroyed."

Psalms 25:2 O my God, I trust in thee: let me not be ashamed, let not mine enemies triumph over me.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234