Inline FabricationTitan ReloadingSnyders JerkyRepackbox
MidSouth Shooters SupplyReloading EverythingLoad DataRotoMetals2
Lee Precision Wideners

Thread: Bonanza loader questions

Boolit Buddy

Bonanza loader questions

Rumaging around the shelfs and found a nice looking Bonanza loader. It has two rods the deck slides on with an automatic holder on it and a shell holder on top also. Looks like it needs a tool attachment deck above the moving one. Anyone have one of these critters. Looks like it would work fine and is practically new. I have a Lyman T but this one could be used for an auxillary press. Thanks for any help, wc
    Found it-it is a Forester CoAx. Pretty simple loader it appears. The dies slip into the slot using the locking rings. Think I am going to like it, wc
    Last edited by -06; 08-07-2009 at 11:51 PM.

In Remebrance

Do a search here. That's probably the finest single stage press ever made. I love mine.

Boolit Master at Heaven's Range 2010

foster/bonanza

it is power full. and far better than any single stage.I use mine often.
    WILDCATT

Boolit Buddy

Bonanza press

I saw a used one at the Missoula gun show last week for $60.00. If I didn't already own one I would have broken my arm getting the money out of my wallet for it. I purchased mine about twenty years ago, also used for $75.00. It has been the best press for a lifetime of reloading. Lots of case forming with unusal cartridges, and never a hickup. I think it the best single stage press made! John, the toolman.

Boolit Man
    Best press made! If you buy it and use it (with a set of good dies)you'll find that ammo will have less runout than most other press out there.

Jimmy K

Boolit Buddy
    I agree with all the positive comments. In addition: once you adjust the dies and "lock" the "lock rings" - changing dies is very easy and very quick. I like the Forester CoAx (previously Bonanza CoAx) press better than a turret press or any other single stage press.
    It also places the cartridge case and the dies where you get a better "view" of them during operation. It is a very strong and powerful reloading press. The priming feature "up on top of the press" is a neat and handy feature. I do not think you will ever "wear it out" if you keep it reasonably clean and oiled. Good "find" Safeshot
    Last edited by Safeshot; 09-10-2009 at 04:55 AM. Reason: Corrections
    Getting old is the best you can hope for.

Boolit Buddy
    You FOUND a Co-Ax? What terrrible luck you have.
    I have one too. Love it. I don't use it for every single thing, but I can say that about my other presses too.