Inline FabricationRepackboxLee PrecisionRotoMetals2
MidSouth Shooters SupplyReloading EverythingWidenersLoad Data
Titan Reloading

Thread: DEADBEAT - Enfield303

Boolit Master

Thumbs down DEADBEAT - Enfield303

I replied to an add for 500 R-P 30-06 brass from Enfield303 and sent him a money order for the requested amount. I received in short order a bulk rate box of 30-06 cases. The only thing that turned out to be true in his advertisement was the brass had been cleaned but that the brass would need to be cleaned again. First, there were 427 pieces of brass and not the 500 advertised. Second, less than was R-P, the rest were a mixture of commercial and military. The cases were syrupy sticky and dirty. After cleaning twice with cleaner, tumbling twice(a total of 5 hours), they finally came clean. I tried to prep the cases as I always do( trim to length, primer pocket ream, flashole ream, etc.). I started out by measureing the cases and ran into all kind of problems. None of the cases were long enough to reach the minimum trim to length. 27 of the cases had the shoulder set back so far as to pose a serious headspace problem. I finally solved my problem by sizing and trimming from 30-06 to 8x57. I did not need 8x57 but had no real choice. I had emailed him 3 times about the problem and he answered me once and promised to send more 30-06. That was in early June and the last I have heard from him. He no longer answers my emails or from the Administrator. He edited out(deleted) the part of his sale add about my brass. He has not been on this site since June 12. I think I have given him plenty of time to at least acknowledge the problem and try to resolve it. So I am reluctantly bringing this to the attention of the well meaning and honest people on this site as a Warning. James

Cast Boolits Founder/B.O.B.

I could'a sworn I had him listed already here, I just did a search and cannot find it,, weird.

He has had ample time to tend to business and declined. He was banned in july.
    Boolits= as God laid it into the soil,,grand old Galena,the Silver Stream graciously hand poured into molds for our consumption.

Bullets= Machine made utilizing Full Length Gas Checks as to provide projectiles for the masses.

http://www.cafepress.com/castboolits

castboolits@gmail.com

Boolit Master and Dean of Balls

might want to keep his "friend" with zero posts on your radar guys.

http://www.castboolits.gunloads.com/member.php?u=9146
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodore Roosevelt
    No man is above the law and no man is below it: nor do we ask any man's permission when we ask him to obey it.

Boolit Grand Master
    I bought an almost new 314299 mould from him. Came in rusted and when I cleaned it and cast with it, I couldn't hardly remove the sprue. Guess Lyman forgot to make the countersink deep enough and there was about 1/16" of straight cylinder at the bottom of the c/sink. Never told about that problem. Luckily, I had a carbide c/sink to fix that problem.

It would help to let us know his real name, address, phone and whatever else you have on these guys. He could be back now under another nick name.
    WHERE THE HELL IS FARMVILLE??

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by Idaho_Elk_Huntr View Post
    It would help to let us know his real name, address, phone and whatever else you have on these guys. He could be back now under another nick name.
    Daniel Reel 1135 Charles St. McKees Rocks, PA 15136. This all the info I had on him. No phone number.

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by 45nut View Post
    I could'a sworn I had him listed already here, I just did a search and cannot find it,, weird.

He has had ample time to tend to business and declined. He was banned in july.
    FYI, Enfield303 doesn't show up as being banned Ken.
    http://www.castboolits.gunloads.com/member.php?u=8917
    Matt

44 Special Articles

With regards to gun control in this country, everyone should be asking themselves one question:
    What is it that this government feels they need to do, but can't do, unless the citizens of this nation are first disarmed?
    (I seriously doubt you can come up with any plausible answers that you will like...)

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Cast Boolits Founder/B.O.B.

fixed him now.
    Boolits= as God laid it into the soil,,grand old Galena,the Silver Stream graciously hand poured into molds for our consumption.

Bullets= Machine made utilizing Full Length Gas Checks as to provide projectiles for the masses.

http://www.cafepress.com/castboolits

castboolits@gmail.com