WidenersPBcastcoLee PrecisionRepackbox
Reloading EverythingInline FabricationMidSouth Shooters SupplyRotoMetals2
Load Data Titan Reloading
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011

Thread: I wish somebody made.....................

Boolit Mold
    If you find one please share the link

Boolit Buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by Turkeytracks View Post
    I Wish someone made a Brass magnet
    They do make it,, and Home Depot sells it,, if you want to use it at the range, I would guess that you would need to connect it to a cordless vac.
    This brass magnet would pick up 5 gallons of brass without stopping,

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Dustoppe...B&gclsrc=aw.ds

Watch the one minute video in that link,, you will be picking up the brass fast!!

Boolit Master

[QUOTE=SciFiJim;606232]I am still finding out what I need and what is not available (which I have to fabricate). The biggest lack of something that I have seen so far is money. So, I wish somebody made..................... a money mold to cast money from WWs.[/[COLOR="#DDA0DD"
    ]Qcheck the garden catalogs for a money bush.[/COLOR]tried to add purple font.
    Micah 6:8
    He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?

"I don't have hobbies - I'm developing a robust post-apocalyptic skill set"
    I may be discharged and retired but I'm sure I did not renounce the oath that I solemnly swore!

Boolit Mold
    Been looking for a 300 gr bullet mold in 457 dia. to be sized for .50 cal in line ML w/sabot.

Boolit Buddy
    I would like to see a mini Garand with 8 round mini sized clips in 223

Boolit Mold
    Quote Originally Posted by Forester View Post
    maybe it is already out there, but some adjustable way to chamfer and debur case mouths both at one time.

Bonus points if it fits an RCBS case prep center or Wilson trimmer.
    The device you are looking for is a Giraud trimmer. Precision accuracy every single time. Perfect trim, chamfer, and deburr.

Boolit Mold
    Quote Originally Posted by wallenba View Post
    A real nice reloading bench in kit form, just for reloaders with add on capability, not one of those cheap benches in a box.
    An alternative that works for me: Lee tripod press stand. Very stable and comes with template for adding side platforms. Plastic bins can attach on both sides of press and lower shelf can provide mount locations for quick attach storage of presses/bench tools. I have a small sturdy table alongside for powder scale and die and component storage. This setup takes little space and if need be easy to relocate.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Boolit Bub

Affordable Lee-style mold handles... I can't find any that don't cost an arm or a leg, or are not ridiculously priced by some person trying profit enough to buy a new house.

Boolit Bub
    I just wish they still made replacement parts for lee 3 hole press

Boolit Bub
    Parts to older lee presses would be killer so you didn't have to buy a full used press just for 1 part and hope its good

Boolit Man
    Quote Originally Posted by chiefsfan View Post
    Been looking for a 300 gr bullet mold in 457 dia. to be sized for .50 cal in line ML w/sabot.
    Even though you're a Chiefs fan here goes....
    Accuratemolds.com, he'll make anything you want and they're some of the best molds you'll ever use. Guaranteed. From a Bucs fan....

Boolit Mold
    Over the years of my reloading experience there have been multiple items that I wished were manufactured for the hand loader. When I cannot find an available product for sale, I will start and build my own prototypes. One of the products I have built is a bullet packager for the flip-top ammo boxes. I load for multiple different calibers & 500 to 1000 rounds at a time. So, my bullet packager must be able to work with all calibers and be easy to change between the calibers. For this prototype, I started with my proof of concept of an old cookie sheet with a hole cut in the center and a flip-top box taped to the bottom of the cookie sheet. I then began to tap the sheet on the reloading bench until the reloaded ammo fell properly into the flip-top box. This worked well enough that I built a spring-loaded box with an oscillating motor. I still use this homemade product every time I reload.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20230309-202723_Gallery (2).jpg   Screenshot_20230309-202805_Gallery (2).jpg  

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by centurion350 View Post
    Over the years of my reloading experience there have been multiple items that I wished were manufactured for the hand loader. When I cannot find an available product for sale, I will start and build my own prototypes. One of the products I have built is a bullet packager for the flip-top ammo boxes. I load for multiple different calibers & 500 to 1000 rounds at a time. So, my bullet packager must be able to work with all calibers and be easy to change between the calibers. For this prototype, I started with my proof of concept of an old cookie sheet with a hole cut in the center and a flip-top box taped to the bottom of the cookie sheet. I then began to tap the sheet on the reloading bench until the reloaded ammo fell properly into the flip-top box. This worked well enough that I built a spring-loaded box with an oscillating motor. I still use this homemade product every time I reload.
    Is there a way to insure that they fall in nose first, or do they have to be guided by hand?

Custom Cast Boolits Google Search

The Learning Never Stops!

Boolit Mold
    The bullets will go naturally go in nose first. I do have the ability to vary the volatility of the motor which can assist in getting the bullets into their associated squares within the flip top box. The vibration of the bullets can be great enough for them to be knocked out of their associated square. Even though the box only holds 100 bullets it's better to have more loaded the packager. The bullet packager was built level so helping the bullets downstream just speeds up the process. this packager can put the 100 rounds in their space in about 15 to 20 seconds. This just means I don't have to individually load bullets into the flip-top boxes. Many manufacturers use the same type of technique just on a larger scale to load their boxes. I have never seen a packager for flip-top boxes. Wolf ammunition has a good video on how they do theirs. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2C_0e9v3fkg

Escapee from The People's Republik of Kalifornia - Now in AZ, "Where Free Men Live!"
    Quote Originally Posted by wallenba View Post
    A real nice reloading bench in kit form, just for reloaders with add on capability, not one of those cheap benches in a box.
    I've seen some impressive butcher block units about the right size at Costco before.

Just over $115, but it's been a while.
    Kalifornia passes "feel good" legislation hand over fist, legislation that is looking for a problem to solve and affecting only law abiding persons.

So, after 40 years of that nonsense, that's why I now live in Arizona.

Boolit Buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by bimus View Post
    I would like to see a mini Garand with 8 round mini sized clips in 223
    5 or 10 round magazines, called the Mini-14. Closer to the M14/M1A then the Garand. But I see where you are coming from.

45_Colt

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011