Reloading EverythingLee PrecisionMidSouth Shooters SupplyWideners
RotoMetals2Load DataRepackboxTitan Reloading
Inline Fabrication
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: DEADBEAT - Russ Wymore/Fish N Russ/Bodog

I Agree

CastorRiver,
    As someone else stated earlier, I don't have a dog in this fight, other than as a surviving member of this board.
    I could not agree more.
    On March 28, 2008 it took me a few months to get back to reality.
    If I had had any transactions in the mill, I can assure you they would have not been in first place as far as my concerns.
    When you only have one pair of jeans, one shirt,basically what I was wearing, other folks are not in the center of the radar, believe me!
    Having said that, some folks on this forum have been a G_d send!
    Very supportive and non-destructive, either in words or actions.
    Again CR, I couldn't agree more.
    Dave

Boolit Master & Generous Contributor

CastorRiver & kywoodwrkr, It’s not that Russ may or may not have a problem at home. I sincerely hope everything works out for the best for him if he does. The problem was that he failed to communicate with the ones who bought from him. And he failed to do so even after being on this site several times during all of this. There were PM’s that he would not answer and he had a good chance to do so. Even a short reply to his own thread stating something like this. (Hey guys, I’ve got a problem but don’t worry. I’ll ship all of the items but it will be later than expected.) I’d be the first to give the guy a chance and I said so in the few responses that I made to this thread.
    Another thing, this is not the first time Russ has been very late on shipping and avoiding PM’s. If he had a home problem during those sales, I don’t know. Personally, I wouldn’t have been as quick to put him in the deadbeat section. I think a few more PM’s and I would have gotten a response from him. But on the other hand it would have drawn the line for me not to do business with him again because of this problem and others with being late and no communication.
    Communication is the key, especially if you have the opportunity to do so and not take it. Russ had that opportunity and let it pass. It would have taken less than a minute of his time to post while he was here cruising the site.
    Last edited by Down South; 06-23-2009 at 02:34 PM.
    If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin.
    Samuel Adams

Sam

Well Well Well what do ya know the checks cleared the bank now lets see what happens!!!!!!!!!!!!

Moderator Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by CastorRiver View Post
    If someone doesn't feel comfortable in this milieu, he or she might be happier not participating in this forum.

I would say anyone not happy with how deadbeats, perceived or otherwise are dealt with on this site might be happier not participating in this forum.

No where did Russ say his wife was hooked up to machines fighting for her life, simply he needed to sell items to pay for her medical bills. Period.

You might want to keep in mind, deadbeat threads MUST be approved by site moderators/owners/administration, if you have an issue with how this was handled, it might behove you to take it up with them.

I find it no small coincidence that people began receiving their paid for items AFTER legal action was forthcoming.

At one time or another, we've all had long hours, or someone ill, my own father died 4 years ago after spending 35 days in the hospital hooked up to life support, I'm not saying I'm any better than anyone else, but throughout that entire ordeal, every single one of my obligations were met, bar none. As has been mentioned several times, all of this could have been avoided if Russ had taken a few moments to simply communicate, he was online several times here on this forum while people were trying to get answers from him, he refused to relay his intentions until legal actions were imminent. I'm glad this has been resolved, people are getting their paid for items, including myself, my dies came in todays mail.
    Give us this day our daily lead.

Sic Semper Tyrannis.

If you don't want 1984 you're going to need some 1776.
    WWGWD

Boolit Master DaveInFloweryBranchGA's Avatar
    I don't have a dog in this fight, but I think a little bit of Christian forgiveness right about now would go a long way. It is not left to us to judge others.

Sincerely,

Dave

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by DaveInFloweryBranchGA View Post
    It is not left to us to judge others.
    Until they're trying to screw ya.

It's a lot easier to have that Christian forgiveness when you don't have a dog in one of these fights.

Cast Boolits Founder/B.O.B.

Well,as with Blake, I have made the decision to ban Russ from our forum.

Fool me once, shame on me, fool me twice, shame on you. I will not willingly make a third time available for anyone to take advantage of this forum or our membership.
    Boolits= as God laid it into the soil,,grand old Galena,the Silver Stream graciously hand poured into molds for our consumption.

Bullets= Machine made utilizing Full Length Gas Checks as to provide projectiles for the masses.

http://www.cafepress.com/castboolits

castboolits@gmail.com

Boolit Buddy
    I want to inform everyone that Russ is not correct. Everything has not been resolved. I have yet to receive a reply to my PM on 6/17 asking very nicely if he received my check. I see it has been cashed two days ago and I hope he was the one that cashed it.

9. 06-24-2009, 09:26 AM
    Reason
    uncalled for

10. 06-24-2009, 10:55 AM

finally got it, sort of

I finally received my package from fnr
    was supposed to be 180 pcs of brass, + 20 he said he would throw in that he just picked up.
    only got 128 pcs although what I got looked good.
    I can't find the original thread and don't know how many bullets I should have gotten, but I think there may be a few more than on the post.
    Just glad I got something.
    JE
    Μολὼν λαβέ

I respectfully disagree

Quote Originally Posted by DaveInFloweryBranchGA View Post
    I don't have a dog in this fight, but I think a little bit of Christian forgiveness right about now would go a long way. It is not left to us to judge others.

Sincerely,

Dave
    We MUST judge others and react accordingly. While I admnire the Christian concept of not judging, it is not one of my guiding principles. It may be one of yours but certainly not one of mine.
    There are people that I will simply not associate with because of their behaviors.....never their beliefs, but their behaviors.
    Failure to judge and act on those judgments leads to people that take advantage of others.....as has happened here.
    Our bookkeeper for our condo association just embezzled over $25,000 from us. Forgive me if I am a little light on the understanding and forgiveness thing right now.

http://www.seacoastonline.com/articl...-NEWS-90624028

I still dont forgive him i still havent got my brass i dont have any intentions of forgiving him and would love to talk to him face to face as per my earlier post i have written it off. Ive had to many good transactions from this forum to let one bad one ruin what i consider to be a whole bunch of good friendships....

Heres copies of my last mail to and from him////Hello Russ im Cowboy5780 from the Cast Boolits website was wondering if you were going to send my brass, i see the check has finally cleared the bank.
    Thanks
    Tony ... this was sent to him on 6-30
    heres his reply
    hi there, yeah sorry for the delay, what was your address again and ill get that sent right out, thanks

im sorta like the energizer bunny lol ( still waiting )

Moderator Emeritus / Trusted loob groove dealer

Somers, Montana, a quaint little drinking village,with a severe hunting and fishing problem.
    It sure is hard to miss him, when his crap won't go away. Hope you get your stuff!
    The solid soft lead bullet is undoubtably the best and most satisfactory expanding bullet that has ever been designed. It invariably mushrooms perfectly, and never breaks up. With the metal base that is essential for velocities of 2000 f.s. and upwards to protect the naked base, these metal-based soft lead bullets are splendid.
    John Taylor - "African Rifles and Cartridges"

Forget everything you know about loading jacketed bullets. This is a whole new ball game!

Paid, Never recived

Hi:

Does anyone know about this person.

your total with shipping is $17 ($5 priorty mail flat rate envelope), you can send check or MO to:

R Wymore
    1930 29th Street
    Florence OR 97439

thank you
    Russ

I paid but never recieved my order from him.

Thanks,

Terry

Boolit Master
    Details????
    Been paddlin' upstream all my life, don't see no reason to turn around now.

Ive seen that name and address before.....That would be fish_n_russ.You can find some stuff about him with a search in deadbeats...Robin

Russ Wymore aka Fish N Russ is (was) a well known (notorious?) deadbeat. If you look in the deadbeat section, it is either the 4th or 5th sticky where he gained a lot of attention. Hopefully this wasn't a recent transaction indicating he is back. You should definitely contact 45Nut about him though. Same guy, same address, same BS.

Yo Terryt....I am a straight shooter

Robin he's a member of the ABT as well, (fish n russ) though he has had little trading activity.

Boolit Buddy
    Man I thought we were through with Him.I had some Problems with Him.Stay after Him as We did and maybe You will get you're stuff.Mike
    If I tell you a Rooster can pull a plow You better hook him up

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast