MidSouth Shooters SupplyRotoMetals2Titan ReloadingLee Precision
Repackbox
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: DEADBEAT - Russ Wymore/Fish N Russ/Bodog

In Remembrance
    Jackson County, Choctaw Nation, Indian Territory
    Quote Originally Posted by Muddy Creek Sam View Post
    Hello all Concerned,

Just recieved and email from Russ, This is what it said.thanks for the kind words, I have been trying to reply to people but apparently my posts have been banned or something. The fact of the matter is just about everything I have sold has been mailed already or is being mailed today. I have been working some very long days with a new job where I drive several hundred miles sometimes in a day, plus im not the only one on this computer so people think im online I guess when anyone is looking at the web page, anyway thank you
    Russell

I hope it helps all calm down.

Sam
    Russ, I do not have a dog in this hunt, but, the highlighted text does not pass a smell test. Who besides you are these posters dealing with?
    Those who fail to study history are doomed to repeat it.

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity”. Sigmund
    Freud

Banned
    Well lets see how long it takes before this actually posts.......I have been replying to posts today but it seems now they are being posted only after being moderator approved.....so if it takes a while getting info it aint my fault.

Im not a crook, fraud, cheat, whatever u want to call it. And I really take offense to people who jump on me for not getting something out lickety split and dont hear from me for a couple days and then start crying foul over it. Im not online every day or every night, especailly when I get up a 4am and get home at 6pm, im pretty well shot after that. It seems after working a few days and not making any posts on here, a few people went ballistic since they had not heard anything from me. Sorry I am doing the best I can do.

I will not be selling anything more on this site. I received several threatening emails from Trey45, a few indicating physical harm to me, which I think is a little much. All this was over $25 of dies which I had already sent to him. I dont need that. I also received a call from my local police department just to notify me someone 'frantic' had called them about me.....wonder who that was.? The site is great with tons of great info and people but selling is too much hassle.

I do apologize for those who think my time frame is too long, im sorry but if you havent got your items you will be shortly. If anyone wants their $ back id be glad to refund it.

Oh and oneokie, im always logged in cause I have DSL.....I live in a house with other people who use this computer and shoot guns so they look at the site also, sometimes logged in as me, sometimes not.

If anyone has any other concerns feel free to email me directly at russellrwymore@gmail.com .

Moderator Emeritus

Perhaps you'd care to share exactly where I threatened you with physical harm, you have my full permission to post my emails here. You also said you were gone a few days? Try 2 weeks! And no communication at all, yes i called the cops on you, i was very pleasant actually and had a nice conversation with the officer who contacted you. You are not only a fraud, but a liar too it seems, what comes around, goes around.
    Oh, you also said you sent a delivery confirmation to me? Really? Where is it? Not in pm or email, is that another lie Russ?
    Last edited by Trey45; 06-20-2009 at 06:44 PM.
    Give us this day our daily lead.

Sic Semper Tyrannis.

If you don't want 1984 you're going to need some 1776.
    WWGWD

Banned
    Recluse, what brass did u buy from me that was berdan primed?? Didnt you get some 44 mag brass??

Banned
    I emailed it to you this morning.......
    Last edited by 45nut; 06-20-2009 at 07:46 PM.

Moderator Emeritus

Thats great russ, thanks, now how about showing us where I threatened you with physical harm. I checked my email, it's not there, but that post will serve as proof enough, i will say you have a lot of balls to try and come off like the victim here, you know you messed up, you failed miserably in your dealings, not just this time, but in times past, you were given a second chance and blew it. All you had to do was communicate Russ, let us know why after 2 and a half weeks after recieving payment nothing was being mailed out. I worked 84 hour weeks once upon a time, and still my obligations were met, many men here work long hours and are able to meet theirs as well. Long hours are not an excuse. All it took was a threat of legal action and a call from your local PD to get your butt moving. Great way to do business.

Sic Semper Tyrannis.

WWGWD

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by Recluse View Post
    I had a dealing with Russ some time ago, and there was yet ANOTHER thread with the "Anyone heard from Fish 'N' Russ" title on it.

As far as having difficulties, many of us know all about that. I'm in the middle of them myself right now. My business partner was healthy one day, and then on his deathbed the next. Been incapacitated for better than seven weeks now. Can't work, can't even muster the energy for a thirty-minute conference call.

I'm having to do it all. All the traveling, all the work, everything. Just got back from almost one solid month on the road. Getting ready to head back out again. It will wear on you and bad.

BUT, communications is the key. Let people know what is going on so that everyone expectations can be managed. I'm having to do that with our clients, who fortunately understand completely. My friends understand because they are my friends. Manage people's expectations.

And another BUT. . . . as we've seen with several other threads concerning another questionable seller, the truth will set you free but incessant and constant lying will get you kicked like a "dead dog."

Regarding Russ, I wrote that I would never, ever buy anything from him again. In my case, I finally got my brass in, but over half of it is unusable (Berdan primed).

I learned my lesson. There's a reason the staff keeps these Deadbeat threads up. We're family here. If a brother or cousin screwed me--or I them--parents didn't always settle the matters. We got out in the yard and settled them.

That's not (always) possible in the world of the internet, so instead, we share our experiences and thoughts as any other Family would. Hopefully, it will keep us from having to "go to the parents" (Ken & staff), as well as going to the yard.

You need temporary help?
    I Got laid off at the end of last month...
    I'll be a nice to you as you'll let me be, or as mean as you make me be.

Polite society started dying the day it was no longer necessary for rude men to physically defend themselves from the consquences of their actions or words.

In Remembrance

Retraction

Russell is correct--it was .44 magnum brass I bought from him. The Berdan primed brass was from someone else--and again, it wasn't allBerdan primed.

Russ: If you're having problems, for goodness sakes, COMMUNICATE!

People get real nervous when you have their money, but it's been weeks and no word from you and no merchandise. That's NOT how this place works. Never has been, never will be.

Another suggestion: If you're going to sell off stuff because the money will come in handy, PRE-PACK THE MERCHANDISE so that all you have to do is slap a label on it and drop it off at the post office. Then you can send the buyer a PM stating it's in the mail.

Unfortunately, you have a history of these kinds of transactions. Two such scenarios just this year, just on this forum.

Boolit Master in Heavens Range

My Brass arrived within 3 day's of my check getting to Russ.

Sam
    Muddy Creek Sam
    |__
    ( o )\_
    USN 100% Disabled
    Dark Lord of The Soot
    SBSS# 2137
    LASSOOS#1957s
    SASS VET #131
    http://www.muddycreeksam.com

My Feedback!
    http://castboolits.gunloads.com/showthread.php?t=66946

Boolit Master in Heavens Range

I Got my Brass From Russ, It arrived in good Shape and in a timely Manner. I was a little slow in getting the Check out to Russ. My Fault. It was shipped and recieved within 3 days of payment arrival.

Sam
    Muddy Creek Sam
    |__
    ( o )\_
    USN 100% Disabled
    Dark Lord of The Soot
    SBSS# 2137
    LASSOOS#1957s
    SASS VET #131
    http://www.muddycreeksam.com

My Feedback!
    http://castboolits.gunloads.com/showthread.php?t=66946

No brass at my door yet and the check hasnt cleared yet either Hmmmmm dont make sense to me

not so much

Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy5780 View Post
    No brass at my door yet and the check hasnt cleared yet either Hmmmmm dont make sense to me
    If it is as Russ says and he's working long days, I understand how hard it is to pack things up and get them to the post office. I recently got off of a shutdown where we worked 23 straight 12 hour days, and I can tell you that you don't feel like doing anything when you get off but bathe eat and sleep.
    However good communication would not take much time and would be the best way to get everyone off your back, at least for a little while.
    UJ
    Μολὼν λαβέ

Moderator Emeritus
    My bullets arrived today....

John

Moderator Emeritus
    My bullets from a sale a couple weeks ago arrived today...

John

Moderator Emeritus

The whole reason there's a problem is due to the complete lack of communication on Russ's part, this isn't the 1st time he's done this folks, he's got a history of LONG delays in shipping. If everyone gets their goods, even eventually, that's great. All it takes is a simple post to let everyone know why there's a delay. All of this could have been avoided with 2 minutes taken out of his time to place a post telling us there's a delay.

Sic Semper Tyrannis.

WWGWD

Banned
    yup you are right, I could have taken a few more minutes and said there was going to be a delay...yes you are right, yes you are. I made a mistake, should have communicated better with some people.....I agree.

Boolit Master & Generous Contributor

Brass came in yesterday.
    If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin.
    Samuel Adams

Sam

Boolit Master & Generous Contributor

My brass from a sale a couple weeks ago came in yesterday.
    If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin.
    Samuel Adams

Sam

Boolit Master

well I dont have any problems but there are several on here that need to look in the mirror . Slow payers or no pay is just as bad as slow shippers. He sent my stuff in a timely mannor. that I sent a check to hold . So look in the mirror before you rant. rick /shotman

Boolit Mold
    I got my brass yesterday exactly as described and in good order. thank you, Fish n' Russ!

I think some of you guys need to walk a few miles in the other guy's shoes. If you have ever spent time sitting by your wife's bedside with her hooked up to tubes and machines fighting for breath and life you might be a little more tolerant of this gentleman's situation. Nobody forced anybody to order any of the seller's merchandise.

I hooked up with this outfit because it was a GREAT source of information and its members displayed great humor and tolerance. If someone doesn't feel comfortable in this milieu, he or she might be happier not participating in this forum.

A while back I took a vow to try to be a better man. Part of that was just being nice to people, even those who haven't been nice to me. It was recommended by a day laborer from Nazareth. It makes me happy. Just a thought. Enjoy, my friends.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast