RotoMetals2RepackboxReloading EverythingInline Fabrication
Titan ReloadingWidenersLoad DataLee Precision
MidSouth Shooters Supply
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: DEADBEAT - Russ Wymore/Fish N Russ/Bodog

Boolit Master in Heavens Range

My Check cleared the bank today. So the waiting begins.

Sam
    Muddy Creek Sam
    |__
    ( o )\_
    USN 100% Disabled
    Dark Lord of The Soot
    SBSS# 2137
    LASSOOS#1957s
    SASS VET #131
    http://www.muddycreeksam.com

My Feedback!
    http://castboolits.gunloads.com/showthread.php?t=66946

Boolit Buddy

bullets

I bought some 270 bullets from this Dude a while back and had problems getting my stuff.He finally came through but it took along time to get it.I had givin up when they showed up.Good luck guy's.Mike
    If I tell you a Rooster can pull a plow You better hook him up

Boolit Master & Generous Contributor

OK, I sent a PM to everyone that responded to the Whole Lotta Stuff FS thread before F&R made the black list today. I asked everyone if they had received the merchandise that they had ordered from F&R on the thread (Whole Lotta of Stuff FS). It seems that several sent checks and F&R has not cashed them with the exception of Muddy Creek Sam which went through today. That is not the traits of a scammer. A scammer would have cashed the checks ASAP. I think the guy does have problems. Responsibility is one of the major ones that he has. He should have at least replied to PM’s when he was online here yesterday. We may get our (Stuff) but it has taken much longer than it should have and there should have been some communications from F&R to us and replies to PM's.
    If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin.
    Samuel Adams

Sam

In Remebrance

"...need money for wifes Dr. bills..." That's from his OP. I got no dog in this fight, but when I see "wife Dr. bills" I'd be inclined to give the guy some slack.

Moderator Emeritus / Trusted loob groove dealer

Somers, Montana, a quaint little drinking village,with a severe hunting and fishing problem.
    Something that should be apparent by now. The board staff will be demanding honest, open, timely, and fair dealings by any and all involved in buying, selling, and trading on this board. We wish to keep it a safe, and dependable place to have interactions without fear of having a deal go bad. Anyone not willing or able to do this, should not try to conduct business here. If you do, you stand a good possibility of at the least, having BST priviledges revoked.
    The solid soft lead bullet is undoubtably the best and most satisfactory expanding bullet that has ever been designed. It invariably mushrooms perfectly, and never breaks up. With the metal base that is essential for velocities of 2000 f.s. and upwards to protect the naked base, these metal-based soft lead bullets are splendid.
    John Taylor - "African Rifles and Cartridges"

Forget everything you know about loading jacketed bullets. This is a whole new ball game!

Quote Originally Posted by Bret4207 View Post
    "...need money for wifes Dr. bills..." That's from his OP. I got no dog in this fight, but when I see "wife Dr. bills" I'd be inclined to give the guy some slack.

I would agree but he has logged on numerous times and has had a chance each time to post and explain and hasnt. Just a quick note and it would be all it took. I have no dog in this fight but I do know I would be more understanding if I did and really knew what was going on. And then again it could of been me waiting on items from the man. I do know he had one thing I would of jumped on but was beaten to it
    WHERE THE HELL IS FARMVILLE??

Banned
    Wow, some of you guys dont cut anybody any slack do you??

I have been working 12-14 hr days on a new job, I have mailed out a few things but TODAY is the first day I have off to mail stuff, so its all going out today.

Also just about everybody sent me a check, and im sorry but ive been burnt by those before so I do hold em for a while till it clears.....I dont think thats too unreasonable.

Ill pm people the tracking no's today so y'all know its going out. Sorry for the confusion.
    Russ

Banned
    hmm
    wow some of you already have me hung before anyone hears whats going on.....sheesh

Moderator Emeritus

Hey Russ, I see you're online now, where the hell is our merchandise????

I was watching Russ's profile page, he was reading THIS thread while he was online and did NOT even have the common courtesy to post an explanation, Now he's offline. Does this answer anyones questions about his integrity and intentions?
    Last edited by Trey45; 06-20-2009 at 11:48 AM.
    Give us this day our daily lead.

Sic Semper Tyrannis.

If you don't want 1984 you're going to need some 1776.
    WWGWD

Moderator Emeritus

Russel was online today, I was watching his profile page while he was online and saw that he was reading HIS stuff for sale post. He did not post anything explaining why he's not shipping, no explanation, no nothing, I hope this clears up any questions anyone may have about his intentions and integrity.

Edit. It's 1:28 pm my time, his profile shows he's reading this thread, and still no communication from him concerning his intentions. I hope this clears up anyones doubt about what type of person Russel Wymore is.
    Last edited by Trey45; 06-20-2009 at 01:30 PM. Reason: Addingb info about the thief Russel Wymore

Sic Semper Tyrannis.

WWGWD

Banned
    Yeah I did post, but since ive been banned or something its not showing up!

Boolit Buddy

russ

I bought some .270 boolits from him before and It took alot of Ribbing to get them.At one point I had given up and they showed up out of the blue with no response to my PM's afterward's either.It may have took several weeks for him to decide to ship.Mike
    If I tell you a Rooster can pull a plow You better hook him up

Just heard from Russ, This is what I got in. Hope this helps all to understand.

thanks for the kind words, I have been trying to reply to people but apparently my posts have been banned or something. The fact of the matter is just about everything I have sold has been mailed already or is being mailed today. I have been working some very long days with a new job where I drive several hundred miles sometimes in a day, plus im not the only one on this computer so people think im online I guess when anyone is looking at the web page, anyway thank you
    Russell

Sam
    Muddy Creek Sam
    |__
    ( o )\_
    USN 100% Disabled
    Dark Lord of The Soot
    SBSS# 2137
    LASSOOS#1957s
    SASS VET #131

My Feedback!

Hello all Concerned,

Just recieved and email from Russ, This is what it said.thanks for the kind words, I have been trying to reply to people but apparently my posts have been banned or something. The fact of the matter is just about everything I have sold has been mailed already or is being mailed today. I have been working some very long days with a new job where I drive several hundred miles sometimes in a day, plus im not the only one on this computer so people think im online I guess when anyone is looking at the web page, anyway thank you
    Russell

I hope it helps all calm down.

Sam
    Muddy Creek Sam
    |__
    ( o )\_
    USN 100% Disabled
    Dark Lord of The Soot
    SBSS# 2137
    LASSOOS#1957s
    SASS VET #131

My Feedback!

Moderator Emeritus

Let's hope he means what he says. If in fact he does ship the items, I will be 1st in line to withdraw ALL negative posts I have written. Until then, I am skeptical.

Sic Semper Tyrannis.

WWGWD

Moderator Emeritus

Has anyone else received email from Russ? I haven't, and I've sent him several requesting information on this matter.

Sic Semper Tyrannis.

WWGWD

Cast Boolits Founder/B.O.B.

Quote Originally Posted by Fish_N_Russ View Post

Also just about everybody sent me a check, and im sorry but ive been burnt by those before so I do hold em for a while till it clears.....I dont think thats too unreasonable.

Russ
    Russ, if that policy was noted in the original offering and everyone was aware of it before purchase then most of this probably could have been avoided, it was not.

Just leaving every buyer to wonder about if anything was ever going to be shipped brought it on.

If communications are a problem, then the sale will be a problem.
    Boolits= as God laid it into the soil,,grand old Galena,the Silver Stream graciously hand poured into molds for our consumption.

Bullets= Machine made utilizing Full Length Gas Checks as to provide projectiles for the masses.

http://www.cafepress.com/castboolits

castboolits@gmail.com

Moderator Emeritus

Ok, so what's the delay in shipping to those who didn't pay by check? Cash cleard the same day he got it. I ain't buying that excuse, or any other excuse. I may change my opinion, to a small degree, IF I ever get the dies I paid for.

Sic Semper Tyrannis.

WWGWD

Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy5780 View Post
    I see youre USN disabled Sam thanks for youre sacrifice for whats left of our Country. Also thanks to all the current Servicemen and Veterans
    Cowboy5780,

Although I am unable to serve in the military or even maintain employment, I still love this Country and would do it all again. I am still willing to fight to defend our Constitution and our Rights.

Have a great day,

Sam
    Muddy Creek Sam
    |__
    ( o )\_
    USN 100% Disabled
    Dark Lord of The Soot
    SBSS# 2137
    LASSOOS#1957s
    SASS VET #131

My Feedback!

Moderator Emeritus

Ok Russ, so where's the PM with my tracking number? NO communication from you at all until legal action was threatened. Apparently your local police showing up at your door may have spurred you on to do the right thing. I didn't send you a check, you got cash from me, it cleared the same day you got it, what's the excuse for the delay in shipping that one? I used to work those same kind of hours and was still able to meet my obligations. Many MANY people work those same hours and can still meet their obligations.
    Last edited by Trey45; 06-20-2009 at 03:54 PM.

Sic Semper Tyrannis.

WWGWD

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast