Reloading EverythingMidSouth Shooters SupplyRepackboxRotoMetals2
Load DataTitan ReloadingLee PrecisionInline Fabrication
Wideners
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: DEADBEAT - Russ Wymore/Fish N Russ/Bodog

DEADBEAT - Russ Wymore/Fish N Russ/Bodog

Apparently Russ rejoined us after having been banned, he has several IP addresses available it seems and took advantage of that.

Russ
    did you get my money order yet. went out on 6/9 should have been there by now?
    JE
    Last edited by 45nut; 03-11-2010 at 06:41 PM.
    Μολὼν λαβέ

Moderator Emeritus

I know he got my money, he sent me a PM stating so. I have yet to receive my dies tho. I sure hope we don't have another bhlue here......
    Give us this day our daily lead.

Sic Semper Tyrannis.

If you don't want 1984 you're going to need some 1776.
    WWGWD

Where have you guys been? There was a discussion on this a couple weeks back. Russ was having some trouble with his end of a few deals.
    Jay
    "The .30-06 is never a mistake." Townsend Whelen

"THESE are the times that try men's souls. The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands by it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman. Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph."
    Thomas Paine

Moderator Emeritus

If he's a deadbeat why was he still allowed to post items for sale, why was no warning posted in this thread about his issues?
    Finding out about this after the fact isn't doing any of us any good.

Sic Semper Tyrannis.

WWGWD

Boolit Buddy
    Mine went out on 6/05. I was giving him a few more days since he said he was having some family trouble. I also read about the previous problems, but thought they had been cleared up. Has anyone had contact with him since early June?

Trey45, Looking back over previous posts I see the last batch Russ sold took a month to get where it was going. I can wait a few extra days to see if everything pans out. I don't know his current situation and am trying to be positive and give him the benefit of the doubt. Also my check has not been cashed yet. Not taking sides, just hoping for a good outcome and transaction.
    Last edited by Possum; 06-18-2009 at 10:37 PM.

Boolit Master & Generous Contributor

I hate to even post this but I’ve done business with this guy before. He did come through but later than I expected. He does claim to be having problems so I’ll give him a chance for a bit yet. I bought the 30-30 brass or least I paid for it. I sent a MO out the next day. I was hoping to have a bit better service this time. I haven’t got the brass yet. I sent Fish N Russ a PM at 10:47 this morning about the brass not being received. I see that he was here at 1:52 PM today but he did not reply to my PM.
    I’ll give anyone a second chance if they do come around the first time. He may be having problems that have caused delays but he should at least reply to a PM when he is here about merchandise that is late arriving. Has anyone else received their goods from this thread yet? I’d be interested in knowing. I hope that I don’t have to chalk this one up to a bad deal even when I was having second thoughts about buying something from him due to problems the first go round.
    If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin.
    Samuel Adams

Sam

Moderator Emeritus

I will be contacting a relative, who is the post master for my area tomorrow to start federal mail fraid charge investigation , anyone else wishing to do so should contact me via PM, I will reply with the information you need to forward your transaction records to him. Russ, you have been warned, I sincerely hope you take IMMEDIATE action to rectify yourself and prevent federal mail fraud charges from being levied against you.

Sic Semper Tyrannis.

WWGWD

Moderator Emeritus

Deadbeat: Fish N Russ

After repeated attempts by many here who have deals with Russ, he has yet to respond, 45Nut has not received a reply either. None of us have received our paid for items. This isn't the 1st time Russ has done this.

The frauds info is as follows:

Russ Wymore
    1930 29th Street
    Florence OR 97439

Unlisted phone number, go figure.

If, for some reason, Russ suddenly decides to communicate, or even MAIL the paid for items out like he was supposed to do WEEKS ago, I will ask Ken about removing this thread.

Sic Semper Tyrannis.

WWGWD

Moderator Emeritus

If everyone who was ripped off by Russ will contact me, I will send you the information of whom to contact here in my town for mail fraud charges. I have a relative who is my areas Post Master, who has already told me he will be happy to start the investigation procedures for filing Federal mail fraud charges, each of which carry a mandatory 5 year prison term.

Sic Semper Tyrannis.

WWGWD

Boolit Master

Are we sure he isn't just having problems? His sale ad mentions needing to pay for his wife's doctor bills.. I even emailed him and offered a straight-up loan if he was having a tough time.. that was yesterday and i haven't had a response.

Frosted Boolits

Trey, if he doesn't get the stuff to you , let me know because my uncle is a US Marshall in Oregon. I already spoke to him and he said he would have absolutely no problem investigating it....they are bored with very little work load this time of year. Let me know!

Frosted Boolits

Are we sure he isn't just having problems? His sale ad mentions needing to pay for his wife's doctor bills.. I even emailed him and offered a straight-up loan if he was having a tough time.. that was yesterday and i haven't had a response.
    He could be having problems...but this is how scam artists work, too. This is a CLASSIC scam.

In Remembrance

Had the same problem

I had a dealing with Russ some time ago, and there was yet ANOTHER thread with the "Anyone heard from Fish 'N' Russ" title on it.

As far as having difficulties, many of us know all about that. I'm in the middle of them myself right now. My business partner was healthy one day, and then on his deathbed the next. Been incapacitated for better than seven weeks now. Can't work, can't even muster the energy for a thirty-minute conference call.

I'm having to do it all. All the traveling, all the work, everything. Just got back from almost one solid month on the road. Getting ready to head back out again. It will wear on you and bad.

BUT, communications is the key. Let people know what is going on so that everyone expectations can be managed. I'm having to do that with our clients, who fortunately understand completely. My friends understand because they are my friends. Manage people's expectations.

And another BUT. . . . as we've seen with several other threads concerning another questionable seller, the truth will set you free but incessant and constant lying will get you kicked like a "dead dog."

Regarding Russ, I wrote that I would never, ever buy anything from him again. In my case, I finally got my brass in, but over half of it is unusable (Berdan primed).

I learned my lesson. There's a reason the staff keeps these Deadbeat threads up. We're family here. If a brother or cousin screwed me--or I them--parents didn't always settle the matters. We got out in the yard and settled them.

That's not (always) possible in the world of the internet, so instead, we share our experiences and thoughts as any other Family would. Hopefully, it will keep us from having to "go to the parents" (Ken & staff), as well as going to the yard.

Boolit Buddy
    My comment on the situation is that while he has time to redeem himself by communication..why hasn't he? His profile shows he was on the site yesterday at 2:52pm. Surely after reading the replies to his post and getting multiple PM's he could respond. If he doesn't want to mail the stuff, just return my check. He has not cashed it yet. He has choices - return my check, communicate a delay, or ship my purchase.

Boolit Master

Actually, I had forgotten about this one. It is 2 weeks today since I sent funds. A Flat Rate box takes 3 days cross country, I send them all the time. Havn't seen anything yet. If he is going to wait 2 weeks for checks to clear he might mention that.

I sent a Postal MO the next day from my I'll take it post on the 30-30 brass. He still hasn't answered the PM that I sent to him and he has been on the site since I sent it. Let's give the guy a chance due to he really may be having a problem. He did come through on the last transaction that I had with him but it was late, about like this is now.
    If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin.
    Samuel Adams

Sam

Moderator Emeritus

He was listed as being on the forum yesterday, he could have taken 2 minutes to post a comment in this thread, letting everyone know why there is a delay, he didnt, I'm done, he's a deadbeat.

Sic Semper Tyrannis.

WWGWD

Cast Boolits Founder/B.O.B.

My comment on the situation is that while he has time to redeem himself by communication..why hasn't he?
    That is exactly the problem, again.

I am reluctant to have to approve these threads,, but, if my hand is forced. so be it.

It is up to Russ now to make it right.

Meanwhile his future rights to post in the sales area are revoked.

I DO want these issues resolved.
    Boolits= as God laid it into the soil,,grand old Galena,the Silver Stream graciously hand poured into molds for our consumption.

Bullets= Machine made utilizing Full Length Gas Checks as to provide projectiles for the masses.

http://www.cafepress.com/castboolits

castboolits@gmail.com

Well, F&R made the Deadbeat section today. I was going to give him three more days then talk to Ken myself.
    It’s all up to you now Fish and Russ. Looks like you still have a chance but you need to either ship or communicate with us about what is wrong.
    Samuel Adams

Sam

Moderator Emeritus
    I haven't received my stuff yet, but my check hasn't been cashed either. We'll see what happens.

John

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast