Load DataLee PrecisionReloading EverythingMidSouth Shooters Supply
Inline FabricationRepackboxTitan ReloadingWideners
RotoMetals2
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: DEADBEAT - bhlua

my package arrived

My package that I received a UPS tracking # for arrived tonight . It was my original mould and 50, 30 cal bullets and a note saying my other items from the original trade deal should be here "anyday" his words not mine.
    Althought I will not hold my breath ,I got my mould back and am content at this point of the saga! If my other items arrive ? well fine!

Speaking for myself only I hold no ill will for young Mr.Lambert. I cant read his mind, heart or intentions and neither can anyone else here,But I do feel saddened that this Mess and thats exactly what it was a big ugly Mess could have prevented by straight forward honesty If there was problems in his life or whatever it was the reason for the delays all that was needed was to be honest! I'm sure anyone with a deal pending would have understood. It seems that I'm the last one,and I'm content with what I got today Further bashing will help nothing, and with that said after 161 posts ,45 Nut will you please lock this thread so we can ALL put this sad chapter behind us.I will notify you if I get a second package via PM.

Tim
    Last edited by RU shooter; 06-24-2009 at 07:15 PM.
    If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789