Titan ReloadingInline FabricationReloading EverythingRepackbox
Lee PrecisionWidenersRotoMetals2MidSouth Shooters Supply
Load Data
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: DEADBEAT - bhlua

Boolit Buddy
    I really don't have a dog in this fight, but i will give him a little advice if he can get anyone to deal in the future. its less than a buck for a tracking number. its worth every penny to be able to hopefully find out what happened to youre package. minimum you can let the buyer see you did ship it as stated. just my .02
    Kyle
    Have lead, Will cast

well lets hold off now guys and see if he does come through. he knows folks are now really ticked off so lets sit back and see if he is going to come through or not. any more remarks either way isn't going to help, the ball is in his court. steve k

Boolit Master

i sent blake a pm stating that i cut up the personal check he had his new wife send me. i also sent him a pic of the cut up check. here is his response with my comments added.

thanks but i would of liked to destroy it myself. since you can still see my bank account number...... I didnt have time to go get a MO and thought this would of workedit was short $3 as i HAVE NEVER HEARD OF A BANK THAT DONT TAKE CHECKS you agreed to send a money orderWALMART TAKES THEM FOR GOD SAKES....... do they take starter checks that have a signature that does not match the name printed on the check, and has what appears to be three different handwritings on it?I guess me sending you payment still think i am some kinda crook like said in the other posts you did not send the agreed form of apyment or for the correct amountsell the thing to someone else but you can send it to me with my check and ill get you back a MO why would i send you the item and your check? if you wanted it, you would have sent me the agreed on form of payment for the correct amountlet me know what are you plansas i said, the deal is cancelled. you will not be buying the item from me......Blake

Moderator Emeritus / Trusted loob groove dealer

Somers, Montana, a quaint little drinking village,with a severe hunting and fishing problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by BHLUA View Post
    lie number 1 rockydog has no problem
    I will remind you, it took intervention from the staff to get this deal completed.
    The solid soft lead bullet is undoubtably the best and most satisfactory expanding bullet that has ever been designed. It invariably mushrooms perfectly, and never breaks up. With the metal base that is essential for velocities of 2000 f.s. and upwards to protect the naked base, these metal-based soft lead bullets are splendid.
    John Taylor - "African Rifles and Cartridges"

Forget everything you know about loading jacketed bullets. This is a whole new ball game!

BHLUA, Blake, You sent my bullets. That doesn't mean that I don't have a problem. I spent significant time over nearly three weeks trying to get our trade resolved. You lied to me numerous times and at the end blamed the whole thing on MY lack of patience. I had to get the owner and an admin on this board involved. Even after all of the BS I was willing to give you the benefit of the doubt that you were busy etc. Through out this whole deal from the day I shipped, with a delivery confirmation at your insistence, as you were to do on the same day but failed to do, I felt that I was going to get screwed. I dismissed it as my own paranoid suspicion. I even started to type out e-mails to other guys that I knew had sent PMs to you to warn them. Then I thought maybe I wasn't being fair. Now I wish I had sent them. I might have saved them some grief. Bottom line is that regardless of whether you've dealt with everyone who has posted on this thread or not you've stolen something from all of them. There are hundreds of successful trades on this site, but every time some knuckle head like you comes along and causes problems, it puts that little bit of doubt in every trade proposed. Will I have problems with this guy like everybody had with BHLUA? People come here to enjoy their hobby, get away from the stresses of every day life, and share experiences. You, however, have added to some peoples stress and stolen a little chunk of trust from everyone here. I know you don't have a fricken' clue what I'm talking about or you wouldn't even think of saying "Rockydog doesn't have a problem". Rockydog does have a problem. Don't even think of bringing my name into this again to justify your behavior. Rockydog

Boolit Master

boy, even the trades that have been completed are not happy. i guess that says something right there about the guy.

Hornsurgeon, My apologies for not outing this guy when I had the opportunity. Some of the statements in your PMs are nearly word for word the same in mine. RD

Cast Boolits Founder/B.O.B.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigmac View Post
    now you tell me. may 15 was the first contact with him, it's now june 15. Been a month. We had a swap going. He got me for two moulds. One handle, and a box of gas checks, supposed to get primers, i received nothing in return. Always will get it mailed soon...from what i read above, it's no screwup, seems intentional to me. What a bummer. I've been buying & selling for a few years now, and never got stung---'til now.
    Blake,, you are taking care of this. you are.

not your wife, not your buddies,, you are.
    Boolits= as God laid it into the soil,,grand old Galena,the Silver Stream graciously hand poured into molds for our consumption.

Bullets= Machine made utilizing Full Length Gas Checks as to provide projectiles for the masses.

http://www.cafepress.com/castboolits

castboolits@gmail.com

Banned
    [QUOTE=fatnhappy;593433]Why doesn't someone call his new bride and ask her how she feels about being blamed for all his failures in life? Us deadbeats can play hardball.

you have a veyr limited of time as the pM i sent you and 45 to get that address off here if you want mine that is fine but who the hell are you and why are you butting in???? Is your home life sick and sad enough you look up people inlaws. If its isnt off asap Ill be doing the same to you.

Anything i owe anybody i sent them pics off and they will have in a matter of days but you are amoung all the rest of the dead horse kickers that gets there rocks off line taking trash. do your self a favor and delete my inlaws there are young kids and grandkids there and they have nothing to do with this and my damn wife lives with me not there you dummy. if someone gets hurt there by you giving out there address by being inspector gadget who do you think is gonna be to blame my friend. 45NUT is going to be doing something fast about you Im afraid
    Last edited by BHLUA; 06-18-2009 at 07:33 PM. Reason: Language

Banned
    Originally Posted by BHLUA
    here is a pic of your package coming to you. Man after i got your messed up package and wasnt made and triied to help you any way i could why did you go to the good guy/bad guys thread and blast me there????? I felt that was uncalled for i didnt do it when you package came in that way and i told you i'd ship after i got back home. what gives you just couldnt help yourself to kick a dead horse???? anyways your package is shipped below is a pic

Quote:
    Originally Posted by thebigmac
    HEY BUD... STILL NOTHING FROM MY POST MASTER. WHY DON'T YOU JUST RETURN THE MOULD, HANDLE, AND PARTIAL BOX OF GAS CHECKS TO ME, AND WE'LL GO FROM THERE... I'LL RETURN COST OF SHIPPING TO YOU. Mac
    SORRY BUD, BUT AFTER READING THREADS FROM OTHER GUYS, I HAD THE FEELING I MUST BE INCLUDED. HAD NO
    INFORMATION ABOUT HOW LOMG YOU WOULD BE AWAY.
    AFTER TWO WEEKS OF NO WORD FROM YOU, I ASSUMED
    THE WORSE. I APPOLOGISE. IF I RECEIVE THE PRIMERS
    AS YOU SAID, I'LL GO ON THAT POST AND APPLOGISE
    THERE.

Banned
    then big mac blames me after i recieved half of what he sent send him pics to take to his post master and agreed to still send him more than i should with one one mold 1/3 box of gas checks........why arent you telling the truth mac. speak NOW

Banned
    Man you tried to sell something i sent you a check you didnt want a check so i deserve this ???? I want my check back and did you give fat and happy my personally info to post on here???? this isnt right fellows how would any of you feel if this was happening to you???

Quote Originally Posted by hornsurgeon View Post
    i sent blake a pm stating that i cut up the personal check he had his new wife send me. i also sent him a pic of the cut up check. here is his response with my comments added.

thanks but i would of liked to destroy it myself. since you can still see my bank account number...... I didnt have time to go get a MO and thought this would of workedit was short $3 as i HAVE NEVER HEARD OF A BANK THAT DONT TAKE CHECKS you agreed to send a money orderWALMART TAKES THEM FOR GOD SAKES....... do they take starter checks that have a signature that does not match the name printed on the check, and has what appears to be three different handwritings on it?I guess me sending you payment still think i am some kinda crook like said in the other posts you did not send the agreed form of apyment or for the correct amountsell the thing to someone else but you can send it to me with my check and ill get you back a MO why would i send you the item and your check? if you wanted it, you would have sent me the agreed on form of payment for the correct amountlet me know what are you plansas i said, the deal is cancelled. you will not be buying the item from me......Blake
    Last edited by robertbank; 06-18-2009 at 06:58 PM. Reason: Language

Moderator Emeritus

Blake in your defense, I don't think you deserve this, I think you deserve prison time for mail fraud, misrepresentation, passing bad checks, theft, shipping primers through the mail without a hazmat ticket, and anything else unethical that can be pinned on you.
    Give us this day our daily lead.

Sic Semper Tyrannis.

If you don't want 1984 you're going to need some 1776.
    WWGWD

Blake said"Anything i owe anybody i sent them pics off and they will have in a matter of days" I for one didnt get a picture , just another hollow promise in a PM that my items 500 LR primers and a box of hornady bullets was as they say "in the mail" But since you stated you already mailed it out, Why dont you post a picture of MY shipping reciept on this thread There is no need to even blank out my info. I worry not if its seen by anyone on this forum If your now trying to make things right this would show folks that you are indeed trying . Post the picture for all to see.

Tim
    If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!

Quote Originally Posted by BHLUA View Post
    you have a veyr limited of time as the pM i sent you and 45 to get that address off here if you want mine that is fine but who the hell are you and why are you butting in???? Is your home life sick and sad enough you look up people inlaws. If its isnt off asap Ill be doing the same to you.

Anything i owe anybody i sent them pics off and they will have in a matter of days but you are amoung all the rest of the dead horse kickers that gets there rocks off line taking trash. do your self a favor and delete my inlaws there are young kids and grandkids there and they have nothing to do with this and my damn wife lives with me not there you dummy. if someone gets hurt there by you giving out there address by being inspector gadget who do you think is gonna be to blame my friend. 45NUT is going to be doing something fast about you Im afraid
    What ever does or does happen YOU ARE TO BLAME. Not other people. What goes around comes around. From the get go all you had to do is tell people hey I am going on a vacation or just some kind of information for people to have a heads up. But by reading all of these posts that did not happen. When you got back or could post all you had to do was say sorry you messed up but would follow through with what ever the agreements were. But no again. It had to come to this sad to say. All anyone can do is maybe hope that you will make things right. And know there are a great many good people on this forum not just shooters or reloaders but good people. And if you follow through even though it has been a long haul for them I am sure they will stand up and say yes I got this or that and the transaction has come to a completion.

So just take a step back and think before blaming everyone else for all of these problems when in reality you yourself caused these problems to take place. And only you through time and thought and patience can get them taken care of both for yourself and for your own family to be able to stand up proud and look into others peoples eyes and know to yourself yes I made some mistakes but I made them right and will stay on the right track.

I really do hope you get straight not only with yourself but others. As in reality this is a very small world and we are not here very long.
    If one sits in thundering quiet the soul dies slow instead of yell to the heavens for all to hear and behold the righteous and upstanding and ones of which should be held with tales of woe. By C.A.S. <--- Thats Me lol.

In Remembrance
    Actually, Trey, I'm more of the mind that Blake deserves something we used to occasionally dole out in the military to losers that caused us extra work, pain and suffering.

It was called a "blanket party."

Blake, we work hard, damned hard for our money, and nobody likes getting jerked around with excuses and outright lies. Yes, "stuff" happens--nobody knows that better than a lot of us. But we also reserve the gentleman's right here to gracefully back out of a deal if it is not going to happen.

But that requires open and honest communication--not blaming your Bravo Sierra on your young, pregnant wife.

That, young man, is about as low as a man can get. A man's job is to protect his wife, not lay his own problems at her feet when it comes to business deals gone bad with others, due to your own issues.

As I said earlier, you need an education and you need to grow up.

My sincerest advice to you is the following: Complete your business deals and with no more excuses, explanations, lies or other innuendo. If you cannot complete any of the deals, explain such in simple words and either return the money or merchandise.

And once your business is done, I would suggest you haul out and never show your face or name ANYWHERE in the shooting world again.

Last edited by fishhawk; 06-18-2009 at 07:13 PM. Reason: language

Banned
    let me know what I owe
    Last edited by BHLUA; 06-21-2009 at 03:25 AM.

Banned
    let me know what i owe
    Last edited by BHLUA; 06-21-2009 at 03:25 AM.

Banned
    i talked to 45 nut and I am dropping off this website since thats what the majority wants just please let me know if i owe you something as soon as everything is paid we agreed my account would be deleted we got off the phone a few minutes ago. Please quit with the negative talk i get your points and let just people who i owe something too besides pat I or Mac as they have pics of there items and they should be there asap i apologize for rockydog wait and to everyone else and dont care to bicker with anyone thats why i put my contact info above i hop after all is done 45 nut will erase it so no one who doesnt need it will use it for the wrong purpose. so please from this point on let only people involved in trades with me let me know what i owe you and you will have it asap whether i have to take off work or not whether or not i am a stand up guy and dont want my inlaws invloved in this as they have no idea and i rearely see them.

Boolit Master

be a man. if you agree to terms of a deal, send payment in the agreed form, for the correct amount. you sent pics of items to others as "proof" that they were going to get thier itsms/payment. i sent you a pic of your cut up check to prove it would not be cashed. you don't think my pic is good enough but your is? hypocracy, complete hypocracy. you are not worth my time anymore. i hope you treat your new wife and kid better than you have treated any of us.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast