Reloading EverythingLoad DataLee PrecisionTitan Reloading
RotoMetals2MidSouth Shooters SupplyInline FabricationWideners
Repackbox Snyders Jerky

Thread: WLP Galore!!!!!

WLP Galore!!!!!

I was trolling threw the reloading department today looking for stuff I don't need but could still find a use for. Lots to offer as usual. In the last shipment they received around 50K of WLP. Nothing else though let alone any flavor of LR. I've been reading here that some have had some luck using them for mild CB's in their rifle loads. I bought 500 (@ $3.59 / 100) to play with and see if I could get them to function in my MN loads just for fun. So if any one else is interested and is going to be in the St. Cloud MN area, Scheel's in the mall is the place to go.

Nora

I don't think you'll have a bit of trouble.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.

Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

Boolit Master
    Hello Nora
    I was in the down in the TC Easter weekend an i came up with no primers in 2 days of searching. Cabellas had none the same at the other stores i called. Finally found some MLPP in Forest Lake Gander 3.99/ 100

Boolit Master

I regularly use LP primers in reduced loads of 45/70, 7.5X55 Swiss and 7.62 Nato (308) with fine results using Red Dot, Unique, 2400 and even 3031 and Varget. As usual, YMMV.

My reasons are that I grabbed 30,000 LP primers last fall at around $65.00 per sleeve of five thousand including hazmat. I only have a few thousand LR and LRMagnum primers on hand and so save them for the "hotter" jboolit loads in my 7mm Rem Mag and 416.
    Marty-hiding out in the hills.