Load DataInline FabricationLee PrecisionReloading Everything
RotoMetals2Snyders JerkyMidSouth Shooters SupplyWideners
Titan Reloading Repackbox
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Waksupi, Postal Match Question

Boolit Master
    Waksupi
    Does a re-barreled to 30-40 Krag Greener Martini count as a modified milsurp?

Lar45
    got the lube today, smells good. thanks

Chuck

Moderator Emeritus / Trusted loob groove dealer

Somers, Montana, a quaint little drinking village,with a severe hunting and fishing problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by 4060MAY
    Waksupi
    Does a re-barreled to 30-40 Krag Greener Martini count as a modified milsurp?

Chuck
    Heck, I don't know. In case you haven't noticed, I'm not a real stickler for rules. If you want to shoot it, do so, and tell me what class you want the target entered in. I'm easy! Don't forget the bribes, for better scores!

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by waksupi
    Darn! I was looking forward to getting that barn door. I was going to patch the holes, and make it into a tom Sawyer raft this spring!
    Woody, keep shooting that same box, and pretty soon, you may have aone hole group. Although, it may be a foot or so around!

Keep in mind everyone, the Scoped and aperture offhand, lever action match, and Sub-.30 cal. match ends on Wednesday. I won't be scoring them for a week or two, so you can probably squeek in some shooting this next weekend, and still get them here.
    Alwright you got me confused!! My Scedual says the 50 yard lever gun off hand ends Feb 15 then the scoped and aperture 30 and over 50 yards off hand ends Mar 15 same for the sub 30 100 yard bench.
    It has the sporterised mil surp 100 yard bench ending march 1
    This was a print out from your post, I think/thought?
    Which one is wrong your post today or the scedual I printed out??? HELP!!!
    BIC/BS

Somers, Montana, a quaint little drinking village,with a severe hunting and fishing problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullshop
    Alwright you got me confused!! My Scedual says the 50 yard lever gun off hand ends Feb 15 then the scoped and aperture 30 and over 50 yards off hand ends Mar 15 same for the sub 30 100 yard bench.
    It has the sporterised mil surp 100 yard bench ending march 1
    This was a print out from your post, I think/thought?
    Which one is wrong your post today or the scedual I printed out??? HELP!!!
    BIC/BS
    You are right, I wasn't reading the month right on my list. You guys just ignore me, and carry on. You know more about what I am doing than I do. As long as the excuses and explainations continue to flow!

Boolit Buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by waksupi
    Heck, I don't know. In case you haven't noticed, I'm not a real stickler for rules. If you want to shoot it, do so, and tell me what class you want the target entered in. I'm easy! Don't forget the bribes, for better scores!
    I was going to mail a "$2.00 off of a large pizza @ Pizza Hut" cupon but i am too cheap to send send that big of a bribe . how a bout i send a piece of pristeen computer paper instead ?
    Real guns shoot at least an ounce of lead

Quote Originally Posted by The Nyack Kid
    I was going to mail a "$2.00 off of a large pizza @ Pizza Hut" cupon but i am too cheap to send send that big of a bribe . how a bout i send a piece of pristeen computer paper instead ?
    The coupon may be acceptable. It will work in with a devious scheme I have for our spring ML shoot in May. Kid, you got a ML? You should come play. Tis' the season! Major shoots start the last weekend in April, at Eureka.

Boolit Buddy
    since im a shoo in to win the lever gun match i will share my secret winning method :
    tack up one 8x12 inch peice of computer paper , and procide to shoot at it untill you get ten holes on said paper ....... it took me 370 shots but i got ten on that piece of paper .

so much for the bribe the cupon expired.

ahhh whats a ML? mecanilcal leveration ? manual levered ? mad lever ? or is it something else all togather ?

Boolit Buddy
    waksupi
    I dont have a ML but i could show up with "Mister Bruiser" and let you guys shoot it . that is assuming i am even in the State come May . I have no Idea were i will be , that far into the future .

Kid, it's muzzle loader only there. But, I do believe we could come up with a firearm or two, that would make you think you were shooting some serious guns. May be able to arrange a 4 bore flinter blunderbus for you to try.

Quote Originally Posted by The Nyack Kid
    You could award a token
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Token.jpg  
    Have mercy.
    A haw, haw, haw, haw, a haw.
    A haw, haw, haw

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12