Load DataReloading EverythingTitan ReloadingLee Precision
RepackboxWidenersMidSouth Shooters SupplyRotoMetals2
Inline Fabrication Snyders Jerky

Thread: Become a Contributor? Get some bullets?

Vendor Sponsor

Become a Contributor? Get some bullets?

Ever notice the team boolits logo under some of our names? Did some looking into donations and found for a very reasonable fee I could have a neat little sticker too. Not sure how it helps the sight but I do enjoy the company and have learned ALOT from the many of you here.

That being said I have been working ALOT on my custom .429 bullets and have alot of small lots of different bullet styles that were either from first designs or extras, all perfectly shootable bullets. I know there is some interest out there with makeing your own or those of you that would just like to see a bullet made from a brass case.

Here is my thoughts. I could look threw my stock and find the extras. Offer them up in lots of say 20 bullets with a couple of my latest designs included for say a $10 donation or subscription (Contributor Logo) to the sight as my way of increasing interest in swaged bullets as well as paying back to this sight that has helped me alot.

I know I have atleast 200 extra bullets and could offer them up to 10 of you guys in 20 bullet lots for the price of the $10 donation/subscription to the sight. I have more extra's but want to start small as I will have to eat the shipping and don't get out that much as it is. So it might take me a little while to ship anything.

What do you think guys? Reply or PM me if interested. Still deciding as I'll have to check actual shipping cost. Can someone tell me how to ship 15 oz. of bullets cheeply? Say around $3. I know a flat rate would be $5.

Thanks,

Brian

To the moderator of the sight...if I could keep the post here in the swaging section as I don't want to be overwelmed yet on the swaping, selling, or donation/aucton side of the sight yet. Thanks
    BTX Star Crimp Die
    Back in stock with new low price!
    Click link below!
    http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...Star-Crimp-Die

also check in and say hello on my new face book page!
    https://www.facebook.com/BTSniper-153949954674572/

Moderator Emeritus / Trusted loob groove dealer

Somers, Montana, a quaint little drinking village,with a severe hunting and fishing problem.
    Brian, good idea.
    The Supporter label means you have helped with the upkeep of the board. Willy, the actual board owner, has stated time and again, he doesn't ever want to charge people to be a member here. However, there are a lot of members here, and we suck up a lot of bandwidth. So, it is not cheap to keep this operation up and running.
    I really encourage people to make a donation of some sort to the board, either through cash, or auction, to help keep us alive.
    The solid soft lead bullet is undoubtably the best and most satisfactory expanding bullet that has ever been designed. It invariably mushrooms perfectly, and never breaks up. With the metal base that is essential for velocities of 2000 f.s. and upwards to protect the naked base, these metal-based soft lead bullets are splendid.
    John Taylor - "African Rifles and Cartridges"

Forget everything you know about loading jacketed bullets. This is a whole new ball game!

Vendor Sponsor

Waksupi,

Thanks, I like the idea of auctions to help the sight. I'll look into donations alittle more and see if I can't get me a cool lable too.

Brian

P.S. What does the 4 bullets under yours meen?
    BTX Star Crimp Die
    Back in stock with new low price!
    Click link below!
    http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...Star-Crimp-Die

also check in and say hello on my new face book page!
    https://www.facebook.com/BTSniper-153949954674572/

Moderator Emeritus / Trusted loob groove dealer

Somers, Montana, a quaint little drinking village,with a severe hunting and fishing problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by BT Sniper View Post
    Waksupi,

P.S. What does the 4 bullets under yours meen?
    That means I run off at the keyboard a lot!
    The solid soft lead bullet is undoubtably the best and most satisfactory expanding bullet that has ever been designed. It invariably mushrooms perfectly, and never breaks up. With the metal base that is essential for velocities of 2000 f.s. and upwards to protect the naked base, these metal-based soft lead bullets are splendid.
    John Taylor - "African Rifles and Cartridges"

Forget everything you know about loading jacketed bullets. This is a whole new ball game!

Moderator Emeritus
    Quote Originally Posted by waksupi View Post
    That means I run off at the keyboard a lot!

Too true.

You get a Boolit for every 1,000 posts

For fine firearms and shooting requisites visit my Web Site by clicking the link below:

Pukka Bundhooks

Super Moderator

..............An a GOLD one for every 5 grand

..............Buckshot
    Father Grand Caster watches over you my brother. Go now and pour yourself a hot one. May the Sacred Silver Stream be with you always

Proud former Shooters.Com Cast Bullet alumnus and plank owner.

"The Republic can survive a Barack Obama, who is, after all, merely a fool. It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools such as those who made him their president."

Shrink the State End the Fed Balance the budget Make a profit Leave an inheritance