RotoMetals2RepackboxWidenersSnyders Jerky
Load DataReloading EverythingTitan ReloadingMidSouth Shooters Supply
Inline Fabrication Lee Precision
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hundreds spent on NOE bushings/expanders just to be disappointed...

Boolit Master
    I've had several molds and sizing bushings from him. All were shipped quickly and have worked flawlessly.

Have run a small business before and I give folks like that a LOT of leeway. One machine breaks and you're not only out of production but you then have a lot of disappointed customers. Then there are the days when you can't work, family issues, etc. I don't envy them and I like that they are willing to fill a niche in our hobby.

Boolit Master
    I have a bunch of expanders, sizers and molds from NOE and never had a problem. I don’t even understand if there is a problem with the expanders or just complaining for the sake of complaining.

Boolit Grand Master
    You are justified in being upset.

I would get an estimate as to when the proper items will be available and if the timeline is acceptable return the items I do not want. If the timeline is not acceptable, return everything and go a different route.
    Don Verna

Have purchased numerous case mouth expanders, bullet sizeing bushings and molds from NOE during the past five years. Have never had a problem with NOE products or orders. Highly recommend them.

Boolit Bub
    Every business has out of stock from time to time. Sometimes the big companies are out of stock seemingly forever. Sometimes websites don't reflect OOS. Oh well, that's life. My LGSs don't carry squat.

Edit, I take back that my local gun stores don't carry squat. But all the AR and Glock accessories in the world aren't what I usually want.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12